Black Team 1/5/09

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey guys.

I was bad yesterday. Real bad. BF ended up making chicken fettucini alfredo for me for my birthday dinner. It was all homemade and incredibly bad for me but SO SO good.

I also drank last night. :grumble: That was really stupid because I WAY over indulged. I'm so tired/hung over today that it's just not at all worth it. I ended up blacking out last night so I have no idea what time I went to bed and i'm just so ... blah.

I have to go visit a huge customer today and I feel/look like crapola. :sad:

I just want to sleep! I know I did this to myself and it makes me never want to drink again!

Blah.

- Vanessa.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.

I was bad yesterday. Real bad. BF ended up making chicken fettucini alfredo for me for my birthday dinner. It was all homemade and incredibly bad for me but SO SO good.

I also drank last night. :grumble: That was really stupid because I WAY over indulged. I'm so tired/hung over today that it's just not at all worth it. I ended up blacking out last night so I have no idea what time I went to bed and i'm just so ... blah.

I have to go visit a huge customer today and I feel/look like crapola. :sad:

I just want to sleep! I know I did this to myself and it makes me never want to drink again!

Blah.

- Vanessa.

Ah well, we all fall down sometimes! Just pick yourself up and keep moving forward! One day isn't going to make or break anything if you refuse to give up!! Drink lots & lots of water today and you'll be fine! :heart:

And I think you're right ... for me right now alcohol isn't really worth it. It's not that hard to have a great time without it and I'd just as soon not have the calories ... or the loss of self control around food, either, for that matter.

I hope you feel better ...

0002032B.gif