fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Ive been thin most of my life and since I couldnt get a date to save my life until I was 19 and was also called "butterface" by many people like the guy above mentioned *twitch* Im going to go with the fat stunning. On the other side of the coin though after I was 21 I needed to purchase a stick...and I dont mean ugly stick so Id look better next to it, I mean beat em off stick and not in a good way :p guess butterface with a nice butt works :tongue: or it just took people a long time to figure out I can put my foot behind my head.

Thanks OP Im sure we all needed everyone to feel like crap today. In before the lock.
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    Ugly and stunning are both very subjective.

I think there is someone out there for everyone and that person will love you and to them you will be the most attractive person in the world. That's what it's all about isn't it?
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    JR1Gz.jpg

*the best of both sides :)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks good with the lights off... Specially ugly skinny people...
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    How about just someone SEXY! I think sexy is about how someone carries themselves. They can come in different shapes and sizes and they can be more or less attractive.

I think beauty is such a subjective thing and weight isn't as important as character and personality. Just my opinion. :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks good with the lights off... Specially ugly skinny people...
    Lol
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Besides, better to have the cardio when needed! A good reputation for performance & endurance will counter balance a lot of butt ugly!!

Love it!!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Pretty girls please any size
    aslong as you dont look like you got hit by a Mac truck
    we can get down :tongue:
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I choose:

C. Be me
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I choose butt ugly and fat.
  • kgraham101
    kgraham101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    fit and butt ugly OR fat with a stunningly gorgeous face??
    my trainer and I got into screaming match over what men (and women) would prefer. We always debate topics like these because I understand both sides of the coin. So I am taking it to the streets of MFP. here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

SIDEBAR: so I personally believe beauty comes in ALL shapes, sizes, colors. Who can define it? INSIDE beauty is MORE important than asthetic beauty. It's interesting to see what everyone's take is. WOW. WOW. WOW. Blown away.:huh: :bigsmile: :noway:

If the person is ugly on the outside but is a wonderful person I would say fit and butt ugly.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. You can always diet! I knew this girl who was just so stunning! She had beautiful red hair and was gorgeous. I always wished that I looked like her. One day, someone said,"So and so is kind of chubby." I was like, "WHAT?!" Then, I looked at her and was like, "Wow, she is a bit heftier." By no means was this girl "fat", but the point is she was so beautiful that I didn't even realize she wasn't a size 2.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. You can always diet! I knew this girl who was just so stunning! She had beautiful red hair and was gorgeous. I always wished that I looked like her. One day, someone said,"So and so is kind of chubby." I was like, "WHAT?!" Then, I looked at her and was like, "Wow, she is a bit heftier." By no means was this girl "fat", but the point is she was so beautiful that I didn't even realize she wasn't a size 2.

This is exactly what I mean when I say that I have to be attracted, but that 'traditionally beautiful' isn't what always attracts me.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    LOL This reminds me of a convo me and a couple friends had at my old job. The statement was "Why is it that when you see a guy with a great body, he always has an effortless (ie ugly) face?" LOL
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've never been stunning to begin with and i cannot stand the weight i have slowly put on in the last 10 years....so def.....ugly and thin!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

I got that either with many guys

Anyway I don't go with either of the two. No matter how pretty, fat, sexy or toned a person is but if his character is totally ugly then by all means he is ugly to me. You can always lose or gain weight or fix yourself to look stunning but a bad attitude cannot be altered by all means.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Overweight and stunning, for sure... I can lose this weight, but you can't fix ugly

Couldn't have said it better myself!! :D
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    I'd rather be fat and stunning because it's free to lose weight but would cost a fortune just for the chance of getting pretty :tongue:
    Yes this!
  • sebkiwinaspensmama
    sebkiwinaspensmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Like I always said to people who called me fat, "Hey, I can lose weight, but only plastic surgery can fix that ugly face and attitude!" :)
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fat with and stunning