fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Umm I will pick being Adele.
    Thanks
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I choose fit and ugly (for both myself and my mate) because health is more important to me. Thankfully, I don't have to choose from either one of those options. :flowerforyou:
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Fat and stunning!! I can always lose the weight again!!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go for fit and and ugly provided the ugly is normal ugly and not... evil leprechaun ugly.
    Men generally regard Tori Spelling or Jessica Parker as ugly, and I would be rather overjoyed to suddenly find myself in their bodies.

I'd take plain, mannish, pointy, uneven, and plain old homely. Then I'd slap on some fake eyelashes and get my contour on and every last one of you would find me ridiculously attractive.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I'll go with fit and ugly. I usually find "ugly" men attractive anyway. Flaws are beautiful :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    fat and stunning
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'll go with fit and ugly. I usually find "ugly" men attractive anyway. Flaws are beautiful :)

We would probably be a perfect fit then lol.
  • crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, great body but she has a "butter face" or attractive with some meat on the bone?

I'm taking the cutie and doing some cardio with her.
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    For myself... I would rather be fit and ugly. I like the feeling exercise gives me, I feel more confident when my body is tight and strong. I feel happier and that shows on the outside. I think it's hard to be ugly when you are happy and confident.

For my mate... I also say fit and ugly, for the same reasons as above but also because I would want the best for someone I am with and that includes the best health and long life expectancy.

Luckily my husband is fit and gorgeous so I'm not facing Hobson's choice! :love:
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.

And there ya have it! :D
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'll go with fat and cute face, mainly because that's what i've been for several years and i've never had issues with lack of male attention
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I've never met anyone fat who was "stunningly gorgeous." But I may have a different definition of "fat" than some people.

Ugly is also subjective. If I think you're "butt ugly," that means I'm not physically attracted to you on any level, so your physique doesn't really matter.

I am fat and stunningly gorgeous :happy:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school there was this girl who had like the most amazing body ever, but her face was just...poor girl. I mean really...she was just not blessed in that area. As I always say, God don't give with both hands.

And of course, since it was high school, and we're all a-holes in high school, we used to call her butter face behind her back (her body's great, but her face...) :( I felt like a douche years later for calling her that.

But to answer the OP's question, I'd rather have some extra junk in my trunk and a hot face. I can lose weight, ugly is forever.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    You can choose to be fit or fat. Can't choose to be ugly or attractive. Doesn't matter anyways. Beauty is totally subjective. Check out some of the dumbass threads in here. "Curvy vs Anorexic" "Ugly vs Pretty" etc etc etc

Set your sights on what you want to be and move towards that goal. Anyone that derides you for choosing that path is not your friend. Screw 'em.

Just don't run around constantly telling everyone : "Hey! Look at me."
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's really a cut and dried answer. Who is determining what the looks status is? You could have the most beautiful looking person and once they open their mouths, you might find out they just turned ugly. Can be the oposite as well. A person who isn't extremely gorgeous when talking turns extremely gorgeous. Just depends on what attracts each individual.
    Labels aren't good.
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've never met anyone fat who was "stunningly gorgeous." But I may have a different definition of "fat" than some people.

Ugly is also subjective. If I think you're "butt ugly," that means I'm not physically attracted to you on any level, so your physique doesn't really matter.

Well your not Fat... but you definitely Stunningly gorgeous!! :)
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Well your not Fat... but you definitely Stunningly gorgeous!! :)

:flowerforyou: Thank you :blushing:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would be fit and ugly because I want to be around for my family, and if that means I am the elephant man i can live with that
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    fit and butt ugly.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I don't know many fit women that are butt ugly (or men, for that matter).

I still think that at my voluptuous, Amazonian, obese size I am more attractive than some of the skinny strung-out Mountain Dew chuggers I see around here.

Confidence and kindness are what makes people beautiful. They will make a less attractive person radiate, while a snobby sneer will show a physically attractive girl's true colors.