Foods that make you gag...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Cheese!!! GOD I HATE CHEESE!! I actually hate most dairy really... Even just the smell has been known to make me lose my lunch.

God I wish I hated cheese! I do however hate dessicated coconut. I wish I hated more!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs. ::Shudder::
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Eggs. I hate the smell, the taste, the texture, the sight of them. And so many suggestions for breakfast involve eggs. No thank you!!!! Disgusting slimey things.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    cheese, especially gross smelly cheese and cottage cheese, also greek yogurt
    cooked carrots
    organ meats of any kind
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Only food that makes me gag is meat with veins (bloody or no -if I see a vein tube in my meat- it is over) or grissle or bone.

I'm really, really struggling to keep the very juvenile part of me quiet right now.... :-D

I wasn't even thinking about how that would sound! ooops a doodle. I was talking about those sliced open nasty veins in a steak. SICK.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Only food that makes me gag is meat with veins (bloody or no -if I see a vein tube in my meat- it is over) or grissle or bone.

I'm really, really struggling to keep the very juvenile part of me quiet right now.... :-D

I wasn't even thinking about how that would sound! ooops a doodle. I was talking about those sliced open nasty veins in a steak. SICK.
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    sorry if this has already been posted...
    but being a low carber

i have eaten too much chicken breast and it now makes me gag.
  • debgcook
    Options
    For me it is the Fat or the skin on the meat and chicken. I actually would gag and throw up. lol Just looking at it, my husband has to remove it or I won't eat it. Something about my childhood on fat. YUCK!:ohwell:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    cilantro. yuck
    Worst food item ever. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Worst part is, my whole family loves it and I live near the Mexican border and it's found in almost every Mexican dish made in the restaurants around here. It's gotten to the point where I tell them I'm allergic so I can get them to leave it out.

Bell peppers because they taste like dirt. I'm learning to eat them cooked but still can't stand them raw.

Fishy tasting fish. Salmon is horrible but I love ono and will barely tolerate tilapia.
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    those peach colored marshmallow circus "peanuts" .. ugh! Even seeing that color makes me wanna gag.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Anything with tentacles, eyes on stalks, spindly legs, that sort of thing.... so basically anything from the ocean apart from fish.

To me, a prawn (shrimp) is just an underwater locust and crabs are the thing of nightmares!
  • allysabee
    Options
    Mine would have to be...horse raddish and fake crab meat! YUUUCKK!
  • Hiribe
    Options
    Sushi!
  • sandislim
    Options
    capers, I can't stand the smell or taste yuk!
  • Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    honey. blech. the smell makes me sick
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely cooked carrots. Also spinach that's not seasoned.