Stay-at-home Moms 1/12-1/18

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well he hasn't puked anymore and hasn't had nasty diapers. He ate goldfish and chicken noodle soup with crackers. I gave him water to drink,but he hasn't drank to much. He is naping now so I will try and give him a popcicle later and more water. Thanks everyone.:flowerforyou:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    A lot of our mommies must take Sundays off, not much activity today. I headed to the ER this morning with our almost 4 year old, thought he might of broken his leg. He thought it was a smart thing to jump on the couch and smacked his leg on the arm of the couch and then couldn't walk on it all night, I put an ice pack on it and then carried him around the later part of the evening, woke up at 3:00 am to him bawling in the kitchen, he must of crawled downstairs I picked him up and he slept in the recliner the rest of the night and then still couldn't walk on it this morning so I took him to the ER, they did x-rays and it isn't broke they gave him motrin just after getting there by the time we left which was 2 hours later he was walking some on it for the doctor. So we get home and he is limping around all day he refuses to sit still, I gave him another does of motrin (which they told me to do for the next few days) and now he finally crashed and is sleeping. So with all of that I didn't get my workout in this morning, but with him and Elizabeth (almost 3years old) are asleep and the rest out doing chores I think I will go get in a workout quick before I have to go out and help with chores.

Hope everyone else has a good afternoon.

mrsbuzz---- So sorry to hear about your 2 year old, that is never a pleasant way to wake up in the morning to a very messy toddler:noway: Hope the afternoon has gone better for you.:flowerforyou:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options

mrsbuzz---- So sorry to hear about your 2 year old, that is never a pleasant way to wake up in the morning to a very messy toddler:noway: Hope the afternoon has gone better for you.:flowerforyou:

He is doing well. He has been eating and finally got him to drink some watered down apple juice. He wouldn't just drink water. Anyways, things are looking up.

The only bad thing is that I keep falling off the wagon on the weekends. One day I will get it, one day!!! Got to get ready for a good workout and healhty eating week. I made some bean salad to eat on this week, yummy!!!!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options

He is doing well. He has been eating and finally got him to drink some watered down apple juice. He wouldn't just drink water. Anyways, things are looking up.

The only bad thing is that I keep falling off the wagon on the weekends. One day I will get it, one day!!! Got to get ready for a good workout and healhty eating week. I made some bean salad to eat on this week, yummy!!!!
    *hugs* weekends are so hard
    weekends are so very hard. I fell off the wagon hard core yesterday. went out with my mom to a banquet . ate sensibly(sp?) but then had not one not two but

THREE
    deserts. ughhh not good. better day today
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Ok so today has been busy, church, then visited my old job to talk about going back to work, then had lunch at Panera Bread with a friend then starbucks n she came over to hang for a bit. All in all a good day for me n Ayden, he already pooped today n is eating a lot more than usual. Hes only 2 months n like 5days but hes had every growth spurt so far earlier than "they" say henshould so Im wondering if his 3 month growth spurt is coming.. hhmmm I dunno.... ok well we'rre about to go warch football wiyh grandpa, hope everyone has a great day

mrsbuzz n abetterme I hope your lil kiddos start feeling better!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I don't have time to read the posts right now! Sorry! I will try to catch up soon!
    I just wanted to run in and share our new website with you all! It's about our plans to adopt. I started a thread in the chit chat area but I also wanted to post it here.
    I hope you all can visit it! it's www.russiatotexas.com
    If you have adopted and have advice or know a good agency then leave comments for us! Please share this with any friends who might be of some help also. We need prayer for this because I know it's not an easy journey to make.
    Thanks for listening! Hope you can visit the site!
    MM