Stay-at-home Moms 1/12-1/18

Options

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just wanted to jump in and say hello to you all:happy: Dont want you to think Ive forgotten about you guys:blushing: Ok, Im off to make me some oatmeal. Take care everyone and have a great Monday!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys, 5 and 2. i'm doing my best to stay motivated, but i've been sick about 5 times since christmas. right now we're going through a pinkeye epidemic. i can't wait till january is over!!!! i just got back to excercising this week, and i am so hoping to see a loss on weigh in day.

Hey, musicmom! I'm glad you jumped in over here! I've been through the pink eye epidmeic (as has gottaluvboyz). That junk spreads like wild fire! Welcome to the group!

UGH...pink eye!!!! Don't say that word too loudly my boys will catch it!!!

Welcome to MFP!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!!!

We had a fabulous weekend...b-day part, night out w/ just the DH, and yesterday took the kiddos sledding. Tonight, we are heading out w/ friends to dinner ( a Japanese/Sushi place). I need to get the house picked up prior to my grandparents getting here to watch the kiddos for us.

Sara...milkshakes at 2am?! Zeke is something else:tongue:

You've been a busy woman, Kelly! Goodness sakes! Have fun with house picking up. BLAH. Which Sushi place are you going to?

Oh, yes. Milkshakes at 2am. WTH? At least I heard him & stopped him before he got TOO into it. *eye roll*

We are heading to Nagoya (in Port Clinton). Monday night is half off sushi night...I'll stick to the steamed rice, veggies, and probably shrimp though.
  • sassymom
    Options
    Good morning all, I am hoping to have a good week. I did awful yesterday and I want to move forward and not eat the fudge that I made. I just can't get over the hump of eating 100% healthy for more that 3 days, I am hoping that this is the week that I can do it. I need to do this, I just don't understand why its so flipping hard. Its food, why does it have this control over me. Well, time for my 2 glasses of water. :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!!!

We had a fabulous weekend...b-day part, night out w/ just the DH, and yesterday took the kiddos sledding. Tonight, we are heading out w/ friends to dinner ( a Japanese/Sushi place). I need to get the house picked up prior to my grandparents getting here to watch the kiddos for us.

You've been a busy woman, Kelly! Goodness sakes! Have fun with house picking up. BLAH. Which Sushi place are you going to?

Oh, yes. Milkshakes at 2am. WTH? At least I heard him & stopped him before he got TOO into it. *eye roll*

We are heading to Nagoya (in Port Clinton). Monday night is half off sushi night...I'll stick to the steamed rice, veggies, and probably shrimp though.

Ooohh! Have fun! The last time I was at Nagoya (in P'burg) was for Sarah's b.day! Good times. :happy:
  • Marla64
    Options
    hi, i'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys, 5 and 2. i'm doing my best to stay motivated, but i've been sick about 5 times since christmas. right now we're going through a pinkeye epidemic. i can't wait till january is over!!!! i just got back to excercising this week, and i am so hoping to see a loss on weigh in day.

Hey-- you're Batman's wife-- hey gang-- this is Batman's wife from the Black Thread.

Welcome-- !!!! Pinkeye-- how lovely-- fortunately, we've only had one bout of that ever in this house-- more than enough, though. Sheesh.

Have a great day!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good morning all!!!!

Ooohh! Have fun! The last time I was at Nagoya (in P'burg) was for Sarah's b.day! Good times. :happy:

P'burg? I have a P'burg, too-- actually, that's my eldest son's high school. Phillipsburg.
  • Marla64
    Options
    hi. can i just jump in?

i do actually work nights but i am off for a bit. I work nights to be at home with my 4 boys (13,10,4 and 19 months) 2 of my four kids are on the autism spectrum (good times I tell you) my four year old being the most involved.I also have a 17 year old girl that adopted us a few years back and she is with us 85% of the time these days. she's great.

those of you talking about sleeping issues. we find melatonin is great to get them asleep but doesnt keep them asleep. we give him theanine to keep him sleeping and sleepy time tea. like a charm

Hi momma-- sorry to hear about the autism issues-- can't be fun. Nice to see you here-- must look into the sleepy time remedies-- my younger two are about to kill me. :smile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good morning all, I am hoping to have a good week. I did awful yesterday and I want to move forward and not eat the fudge that I made. I just can't get over the hump of eating 100% healthy for more that 3 days, I am hoping that this is the week that I can do it. I need to do this, I just don't understand why its so flipping hard. Its food, why does it have this control over me. Well, time for my 2 glasses of water. :drinker:

Come on Sassy-- you can do this-- like you said, it's only food. But, Fudge? Yowsa-- that's a toughie. :grumble: You're stronger than you realize, and you'll beat this.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Wish I could stay to personally say howdydoo to the rest of my friends-- alas, must depart for the typing world. Sara, Lenece, MM, Loki, Noni, Drevan's Mom-- old and new, have a great day.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Hey-- you're Batman's wife-- hey gang-- this is Batman's wife from the Black Thread.

Welcome-- !!!! Pinkeye-- how lovely-- fortunately, we've only had one bout of that ever in this house-- more than enough, though. Sheesh.

Have a great day!

yup my hubby is on the black team for the Biggest loser challenge. he's doing so well, i'm really proud of him. those men...the weight seems to just melt right off him while i struggle for every single pound. oh well, as long as the numbers go down and not up i'm happy. it's nice to have other moms to talk to...i've been on mfp on and off for almost a year, but have never been a big poster. nice to meet everyone
  • sassymom
    Options

Come on Sassy-- you can do this-- like you said, it's only food. But, Fudge? Yowsa-- that's a toughie. :grumble: You're stronger than you realize, and you'll beat this.

Thanks, I need to here that. I also need to through the fudge in the trash!!!!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My (almost) 3 yr old is still in her crib. We have been thinking about getting her a bed for her b-day, but she bucks the system when it comes to naps and bedtime. She doesn't want to miss a thing.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    no dont throw it away. bring it somewhere like an assisted living place, shelter, anywhere really. that's what i do sometimes. I love to bake but it gets the better of me
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    hi. can i just jump in?

i do actually work nights but i am off for a bit. I work nights to be at home with my 4 boys (13,10,4 and 19 months) 2 of my four kids are on the autism spectrum (good times I tell you) my four year old being the most involved.I also have a 17 year old girl that adopted us a few years back and she is with us 85% of the time these days. she's great.

those of you talking about sleeping issues. we find melatonin is great to get them asleep but doesnt keep them asleep. we give him theanine to keep him sleeping and sleepy time tea. like a charm

Hi momma-- sorry to hear about the autism issues-- can't be fun. Nice to see you here-- must look into the sleepy time remedies-- my younger two are about to kill me. :smile:

it's not so bad...today. ask me again later and I may answer very differently Forte's Calm helps some kids too. you can find that everywhere.

anyone know if cutting a four year olds hair counts as excersise? it should.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Good morning,
    I have a 21 month old boy named Wyatt. Still working on losing the baby weight. I am very motivated!! Finally......
    Going to workout right now. Everyone have a great day!

124430.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! Wow, you all have been busy today.!!!

I am really mad at myself right now.:mad: I think I gained back most of my weight that I lost. Is it possible to work my butt off and lose again this week, but some??? I am really mad!!!:grumble:

Any ways, I just bought the 30 day shred last night and I am excited to use it today. I hope everyone is doing well!!:flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ok I seen this posted somewhere ealier but cant find it again..I've been really down n depressed...So what I would like from anyone of you all is to tell me what songs get you all moivn in motivated..Please help me out so I can get up off my *kitten* n get motivated...Thanks Dana:flowerforyou:

As you can see I came back..lol I'm addiacted to this place...I posted the above on another thread..But I know alot of u read alot on this trhead..I really need some music to bring me outta my funk...Please if you all can give me a hand...I would love it..

3BB---I love your words and u too Itchef* thank you ladies..I'll get outta this funk soon I hope..I'm gonna lose it if I dont...I love you guys on here hope that was goin to far..I'll be back later..To check on things..THANKS LADIES :flowerforyou:
  • sassymom
    Options
    no dont throw it away. bring it somewhere like an assisted living place, shelter, anywhere really. that's what i do sometimes. I love to bake but it gets the better of me

You know, that was a good idea, and I made a call to the nursing home here and I am going to bring it to them when I drop my little one off at pre-school. Thanks for the idea, I have never done anything like that. :flowerforyou: