Blakc Team!!

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The only time I wanted Dave to go out for food when I was pregnant was for yellow cake from our local grocery store. I'd had some for a coworker's b-day at work and I wanted more. But the grocery store closest to us closes at 10pm and it was like 10:30. We were watching a movie. At the very beginning of the movie, there was a b-day cake. When the movie was over, I told Dave that seeing it made me want cake. He laughed and said "That's what you thought about throughout the whole movie?!" I said, "Yeah." (Points for him though, he was willing to go get it for me until I told him the store was closed.)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well, girls. It's been fun, but I need to head to bed. Talk to ya'll tomorrow!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    We didn't leave right away, though. I wanted the least amount of time at the hospital as possible! We didn't get there until nearly 11am & he was born at 2:54 pm.

My boss kept telling me that my water would probably break when I was in bed. My water broke just before 9pm. I got admitted to the hospital around 10pm. Harley was born at 1:43am. People say, "Oh, you had it easy." I correct them, "Fast, not easy." I just hope the next one isn't even quicker or we might not make the 10-15 minute drive to the hospital!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Nite, Sara. It's been fun!

I should get going to bed too. Nite, Sam!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    night sara!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

night lori
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

night lori

You know I'm old and I'm gonna say... Goodnight JohnBoy
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so my workout went something like this:
    treadmill 300 cals
    t.v. for 30 minutes
    30 day shred level 2 yes I said level 2 at least 300 cals
    computer 30 minutes
    Wii Fit 30 300 cals

I burned anywhere between 900 and 1000 calories!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    She's still the one that called the crunch challenge...I'm not sure I'm with you yet, Sam. :wink:
    I like crunches though. Not that they do any good for me. I will have a great looking stomach after that 3rd kid though. Whether it takes surgery or not!

I know I have the ability to have some awesome abs, but the fact of the matter is my seond son blessed me with some extra skin. He was super baby & was potioned so that his head was pushing on my belly button & he was pushing on my kidnesy with his feet. It was neat. :indifferent: Therefore, I have a piece of stomach that looks like a giant raisin...the more weight i lose, the worse it gets. Surgery sounds pretty good.

Laura - You crack me up! How's today going for you?

Marla, what's your take on the flat abs, Miss Nine Kids? :wink:

The only time I have flat abs is when I'm lying on my back, sucking my tummy in.
  • Marla64
    Options
    From now on whatever marla wants marla gets and if you want to know why read why I wanted to leave!! I :heart: HER!!!

Well, scripture tells me cast not your pearls before swine-- meaning, wisdom is pointless to those who won't understand no matter what-- but, I thought what the hey?
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sounds like you all have been busy today...that's a good thing though. I have a confession...I have been bad with the crunches too. Though if it counts for anything, there was plenty of twisting in the Zumba class I tried today.

BTW, Marla...I :heart: you for what you wrote in that other thread. I couldn't have said it better myself.

:heart: Shuntae

Well, you're sweet-- appreciate it.
  • stenogal
    Options
    treadmill 300 cals
    t.v. for 30 minutes
    computer 30 minutes
    Wii Fit 30 300 cals

Okay...That is amazing. You have done so much! I am very proud of you and so glad that you decided to stay on the message boards and show your devotion to the BLACK TEAM!
    I have to admit that I've been sooooo busy with transcripts from work lately that I haven't had a chance to chat with all of the black team and comment on all of the funny things that everyone has posted.

I'm so glad that I sat down and read through 6 pages of posts because I laughed my butt off...which is what I needed because I didn't work out today. Could you imagine if we REALLY could laugh our butts off? I would have an AMAZING BOOOOOOTAAAAY by now because I love to laugh!

THE BLACK TEAM ROCKS!
    Stenogal:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Sounds like you all have been busy today...that's a good thing though. I have a confession...I have been bad with the crunches too. Though if it counts for anything, there was plenty of twisting in the Zumba class I tried today.

BTW, Marla...I :heart: you for what you wrote in that other thread. I couldn't have said it better myself.

:heart: Shuntae

Hi, Shuntae! I'm so sorry I didn't see you post last night! I was too busy mis-typing & finding humilating pictures of myself to post! LOL Did you like the Zumba class? I've tried the dvds & wasn't too impressed, but it really seems like something I'd enjoy "live", kwim? Hope you had a good night!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Laura - You crack me up! How's today going for you?

Today was good...no exercise...I'm building up to it I swear...but I stayed in my calories both today and yesterday (well I went over yeserday by 60 and today by 10), and that's an accomplishment these days...so I'm proud of myself...and I have most of my meals for tomorrow logged so I should be okay there too...

Oops. Missed you, too Laura! Goodness sakes! Over by 60 & 10 is REALLY good, girl! WTG! Good luck getting through today! I'm sure you can find some exercising to do during BL this evening. Perhaps we shall do Simon Says?
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    treadmill 300 cals
    t.v. for 30 minutes
    computer 30 minutes
    Wii Fit 30 300 cals

Wow,WTG! Thats fantastic Calorie burn!!!! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    We didn't leave right away, though. I wanted the least amount of time at the hospital as possible! We didn't get there until nearly 11am & he was born at 2:54 pm.

My boss kept telling me that my water would probably break when I was in bed. My water broke just before 9pm. I got admitted to the hospital around 10pm. Harley was born at 1:43am. People say, "Oh, you had it easy." I correct them, "Fast, not easy." I just hope the next one isn't even quicker or we might not make the 10-15 minute drive to the hospital!

A labor that moves thta fast had to be something! Those contractions must have been HUGE! Goodness! My labor with Zeke was textbook, but I pushed for over an hour. Labor with Micah was back-labor (OWW!), but I had him out in 2 pushes. Labor with Tabitha was induced and a living hell....then again, I'm a natural birther & if I had an epi. with her, it would have been "easier"...but I'm a stubborn, stubborn woman so I went natural with her, too. Not the smartest thing I've ever done, but I am glad I did it that way. I'm mildly insane. :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    treadmill 300 cals
    t.v. for 30 minutes
    computer 30 minutes
    Wii Fit 30 300 cals

Good morning, Amelia! How are things going with you today?
  • punka274
    Options
    I just wanted to say good morning!

Today is cardio and abb work. Doing a new workout with Chris Freytag....Ive just discovered her(she's with prevention). Anybody else familar with her?

Im use to doing Cathe Friedrich and if any of you guys have ever done one of her workouts then you know she is for the more advanced exerciser(im usually a puddle on the floor after one of her workouts:sick: )....so doing something a little more intermediate is so nice!:bigsmile:

Ive got 30 day shred coming through netflix....can't wait to try it!

have a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    treadmill 300 cals
    t.v. for 30 minutes
    computer 30 minutes
    Wii Fit 30 300 cals

Good morning, Amelia! How are things going with you today?

Hey there, Good morning:flowerforyou:
    Things are going pretty good! Thanks for asking:happy:

My DH is getting ready for some kind of assesment test for a (hopefully) new job this morning. (not sure if you know that he got laid off about three weeks before x-mas and been looking for a job everysince) Keep your fingers crossed for him:smile:

How are you doing this morning?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hold the phone! 30 day shred is available through netflix!? WOO HOO! I'm trying that out!

I'm glad he's going for the assessment test today, Amelia! I hope it goes REALLY well! I'll be praying that something good comes up soon for him in the job department. *hugs*

Have fun with your new workouts!

I'm doing okay. Busy day today & I really should be in the shower already. More snow is coming so we have to hit the grocery store early. I hate taking all 3 of the kids when the weather is bad. BAH!