Blakc Team!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hold the phone! 30 day shred is available through netflix!? WOO HOO! I'm trying that out!

I'm glad he's going for the assessment test today, Amelia! I hope it goes REALLY well! I'll be praying that something good comes up soon for him in the job department. *hugs*

Have fun with your new workouts!

I'm doing okay. Busy day today & I really should be in the shower already. More snow is coming so we have to hit the grocery store early. I hate taking all 3 of the kids when the weather is bad. BAH!

Yes! I couldn't believe it either....There are alot of good workouts available on netflix. I :heart: netflix! Thanks for the hugs....Have a safe trip to the grocery store with the kids!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Black Team. :yawn:
    Let's kick some butt in the nicest way possible today!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!! It is almost afternoon but I took a meletonin to help me sleep last night and slept like S**t!! Woke up with a headache made hubs get up with the girls. I got up at 9am made breakfast for everyone and here I am. I plan on a treadmill workout and a 30 day shred. maybe if I can concentrate enough I will do the free step on the Fit while watching BL tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

Sara I know what you mean about taking the kids out. It's only raining here but I don't want to take them out and we need milk!

Amelia I hope hubby assesment goes FANTASTIC!!!

Nicky I'm Jillian today and I'm gonna be kicking some butt!!!
  • nickybr38
    Options

YEEEEK! Good thing you're not anywhere near here or you might jump on my back! Haha.

I'm proud to say I gave myself and my cousin an *kitten* whooping at the gym today. I made her grab heavier weights and do more sets then we usually do. Now I'm so weak I can barely do a push up but I'm sure it will pay off!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hold the phone! 30 day shred is available through netflix!? WOO HOO! I'm trying that out!

I'm glad he's going for the assessment test today, Amelia! I hope it goes REALLY well! I'll be praying that something good comes up soon for him in the job department. *hugs*

Have fun with your new workouts!

I'm doing okay. Busy day today & I really should be in the shower already. More snow is coming so we have to hit the grocery store early. I hate taking all 3 of the kids when the weather is bad. BAH!

Hey now Sara:grumble: I am on a waiting list for 30 Day Shred with Netflix!:grumble: LOL you better not push my further down the list:wink: Just kidding dear lol...I cant wait til I get it though, I get all my workouts from them:blushing:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just popping in for a minute to say good morning black team! :flowerforyou:

Tomorrow is weigh-in, I have to get busy today!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!! It is almost afternoon but I took a meletonin to help me sleep last night and slept like S**t!! Woke up with a headache made hubs get up with the girls. I got up at 9am made breakfast for everyone and here I am. I plan on a treadmill workout and a 30 day shred. maybe if I can concentrate enough I will do the free step on the Fit while watching BL tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

Sara I know what you mean about taking the kids out. It's only raining here but I don't want to take them out and we need milk!

Hey "Jillian" does that mean we are all in for a LAST CHANCE workout today?:wink::laugh: Gotta be ready for tomorrows weigh in:drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Morning all!!

I have kinda fallen off the radar as far as exercise goes, but part of that is because I haven't really been able to meet my 1200 calorie goal, let alone exercise calories. :sad: We're so poor right now, all we have in the house is pasta and a little pasta sauce, frozen veggies and soup.

I haven't been eating lunches and things are just OUT OF WACK!

BUT - we're not getting evicted (for now) so I guess it's worth it.

Also found out yesterday - I make $100 too much a month to receive any assistence. :sad: I couldn't believe it.

Things should start looking up soon though. Get profit sharing from work in February along with tax returns and hopefully BF will find a job soon.

I'm going to TRY to work out tonight but I have an essay to write for composition and BL is on. So we'll see. :flowerforyou:

Everyone have a great day!!!

OH PS GO MARLA!!!!!!! That was amazing. I read that post before I read Sams about leaving and I just couldn't believe how rude people can be. I didn't say anything though. Just shook my head and went back to my board! (Motivation and Support :bigsmile: )

So good job and thanks!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Vanessa-- there's a verse in scripture that says, "Like holding a dog by its ears is entering an argument not your own," meaning, it's foolish and possibly dangerous to enter into someone else's fight. I wasn't the object of the ridicule, I'm a nut for grammar. But, defending the honor of people now possibly too embarrassed, gunshy and angry to speak for themselves rather overwhelmed me. I'm nuts about manners, too, and the lack thereof.

Have a great day, everyone-- returning to mild-mannered Marla the transcriptionist now, seeing that the boards are safe for mankind-- ha!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Anyone up for a "Biggest Loser Commercials" challenge!?!?!?!

We can watch the show together and challenge each other to do stuff on the commercials

IE: Do jumping jacks the entire commercial!
  • punka274
    Options

Thanks Jillian....his assesment went good and now he's going for some kind of physical test tommorrw that last 4 hours:noway: . have fun with the treadmill and 30day shred(can't wait to try that one wednesday)

Vanessa-just wanted to send you some hugs:flowerforyou: I hope things get better for you!

Marla-Im very shy and often won't post alot because of it. thanks agian:flowerforyou:

Amanda-Good morning! Good luck on the WI tommorrow!

Noni-Morning.....I just got through with my last chance workout...im pooped. I will try to be quick with the 30day shred and get it back to netflix for ya:wink::smile:

Hey to everybody...i burned 405 cals today. Im sure the scale won't move tommorrow...it seems to be at a standstill but i will weigh in anyway!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Thanks Amelia!

It'll get better, it always does!

Great job on buring 405 calories! I :heart: 30 day Shred. Such an amazing work out!

My mom got me an HRM for my birthday, not a super expensive one, but it counts calories and everything. I'm really excited, should be here tomorrow!
  • nickybr38
    Options
    OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you guys! I'm pretty stressed out right now and when I'm stressed I fall back on my usual 'comfort' behaviors... one of which would be jumping on the scale (counter productive since it usually depresses me!). HEE. BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT EATING!

Anyway! I jumped on this morning and my scale was like: OH YEAH YOU WEIGH 200!!!!!

And I fell off of it and paced around the room in shock because that's like 26 pounds less then what I weighed last week.

When I got back on it wasn't saying 200 anymore and I'm not saying what it DOES say, that's a surprise for tomorrow's weigh in. .. but GEEZ. My scale was trying to give me a heart attack!!!!

EDITED: OMG WHY CAN'T I KEEP MY WEIGHT STRAIGHT! HAHAHA
  • punka274
    Options
    OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you guys! I'm pretty stressed out right now and when I'm stressed I fall back on my usual 'comfort' behaviors... one of which would be jumping on the scale (counter productive since it usually depresses me!). HEE. BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT EATING!

Anyway! I jumped on this morning and my scale was like: OH YEAH YOU WEIGH 200!!!!!

And I fell off of it and paced around the room in shock because that's like 16 pounds less then what I weighed last week.

When I got back on it wasn't saying 200 anymore and I'm not saying what it DOES say, that's a surprise for tomorrow's weigh in. .. but GEEZ. My scale was trying to give me a heart attack!!!!

LOL...I hate when my scale does that:grumble: Have you changed the batteries lately? My scale does that when it fixin to go out! Hopefully you will get a pleasent suprise tommorrow!
  • punka274
    Options
    Thanks Amelia!

It'll get better, it always does!

Great job on buring 405 calories! I :heart: 30 day Shred. Such an amazing work out!

My mom got me an HRM for my birthday, not a super expensive one, but it counts calories and everything. I'm really excited, should be here tomorrow!

Yay on the HRM! There so much fun( my hubby is standing over me right now reading everything that im typing so i guess thats his hint that he wants to get on the computer:angry: he hasn't gotten this far yet,apparently...because he hasn't said anything........and he walks off:laugh:...i can continue typing:laugh: :happy: )

MFP's estimates where pretty close on some workouts....let us know how you like your new HRM. I just love new fitness toys!

well,i got my day's worth of calories all scattered out now...cant wait to eat my light popcorn and watch TBL tonight:happy: :bigsmile:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I love watching BL buuuut is it just me???
    but when thoes girls pass up my weight loss in about three weeks
    it starts to irk me! and i get real negative like well thats not realistic they dont have their husands or kids or jobs or socail lives
    anyone can do it locked in a gym all day and so on
    ive been at it for about 4months and lost over 60pounds
    and a month for them they pass me up!
    i stilll am happy for them and cry each week
    when they lose weight beacuse ive been there i know the feeling
    anyone know the feeling im talking about???
    anyways ill be watching tonight!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    it starts to irk me! and i get real negative like well thats not realistic they dont have their husands or kids or jobs or socail lives

Eric the last guy winner they had was on Oprah and he has gained over 100 pounds back. He is over 300 pounds again. He told Oprah he was determined to lose it the right way this time. That yes he was with a trainer but He didn't really listen to the whole this is what your gonna have to eat when you get home. So, just goes to show you slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Eric the last guy winner they had was on Oprah and he has gained over 100 pounds back. He is over 300 pounds again. He told Oprah he was determined to lose it the right way this time. That yes he was with a trainer but He didn't really listen to the whole this is what your gonna have to eat when you get home. So, just goes to show you slow and steady wins the race!!!

Yeah I heard about that. Besides.... 60 lbs in 4 months in AMAZING for us not-locked-in-the-gym-all-day folks! Great job!!!!! :drinker: