October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    AHA GOT IT - use square brackets around the img and /img tags! I was using <> - maybe others were doing the same?

Try with http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee452/OctoberShredders/apertuis/8qFYa.jpg from apertuis :)
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    omg, my thighs are on freaking fire today. don't know how I'm gonna get through it tomorrow. maybe a hot bath tonight.

I'm so proud of everyone doing this. I think that the biggest difference in those who lose weight and those that don' t is self control. making yourself not eat this or that. telling yourself when you've eaten enough, and pushing yourself to go those last 7 seconds of agony. So Kudos to you ladies for hanging on and pushing through it (oh god, I sound like JM, gonna shut up now)
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    OMG!! So I uploaded my pictures and I'm freaking out. No one besides my husband has seen the way my stomach looks. I'm so embarassed about my body and do whatever I can to hide it.

So you ladies have seen one of my biggest secrets I've been holding onto. I guess now I have nothing to hide and my only hurdle now is to get this weight off!!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just for the heck of it, and because my pants keep falling down, I measured my waist. After 2 days of shredding my waist went from 43 inches to 41.5!!!!!!!!!! Forget the 2 lbs. this is awesome!

Wow!!! That is awesome! Well done you!! Clearly the 2lbs is muscle gain, it's clearly working! Keep up the hard work!! Xx

Ps so how do we get the banner? I got a little confused reading other posts!
  • nixickle
    Options
    So I couldn't resist, I had to get the tape measure out too! Lost nearly an inch off both waist and thigh!!!!!! Nothing yet off hips, arm and chest. I too have done 2 days then had yesterday and today as rest days due to a bout of food poisoning (which may also explain the inches lost!!) but still impressive though, I am so gonna do it again tomorrow!!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Woo banner success!!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Okay, I wasn't able to get the banner to add, techno idiot
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    testing ...
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    stinkers!!! How do you do it????? I want the sig sooo badly. can somebody PLEASE message me exactly what to copy/paste in there??
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    banner
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    banner instructions:
    Copy and paste this into your signature:

[ img ]

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee452/OctoberShredders/apertuis/8qFYa.jpg

[ /img ]

just don't forget to take out the take out the spaces so its (img) (/img)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Banner success !!!! And here I was thinking that 30DS also affected my brain and comprehension skills......
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Amber393 - What's your job? I couldn't help notice the headset in your pic. It looks like the same we have. I'm a dispatcher for a 911 Center.

Nothing as exciting as yours! I work at home as customer service rep for at&t
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm sick :( Upset stomach, sore throat, small fever, cough. But I'm pushing through... but not too hard. I'm not going to do much of the cardio today so I don't start wheezing and coughing more. I'll add in some extra lunges/crunches/weight moves, though.
  • nixickle
    Options
    Banner test
  • nixickle
    Options
    Whoop whoop! That makes me an official October shredder 
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Ok. Im doubling up tonight! NO excuses! Sunday Funday did not help! and I think Im going for morning workouts starting tomorrow, it helps me to have energy trhoughout the day.

p.s. banner test --crossing fingers--
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    BANNER CHECK :bigsmile:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    :bigsmile: lets try that again.... banner check...
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Goodness, what am I doing wrong? My banner doesn't show correctly :sad: