Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    test
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Goodness!! Did it take anyone else like 5 tries to get your banner working or am I the only dumb @ss here, lol!! :bigsmile:
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just did day 6 and it was really rough for some reason. I was panting and grunting for the first time. Feel a little queasy atm but I did eat right before.

I haven't done measurements but I'm pretty sure my bewbs shrank lol. C'est la vie.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done, I think its getting easier. On a plus side I think I've managed to tune out Jillian's voice. I haven't measured yet but I think I feel smaller in places. Oh for anyone that wants a scare watch level 2, I think in 8 days we are going to be dying all over again. Off to get my 5 mile walk in.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get my shred on today after the kids are in bed. :smile: I might have to fight my hubby for the TV though, he'll be wanting to watch the Tigers game instead. LOL
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done, I think its getting easier. On a plus side I think I've managed to tune out Jillian's voice. I haven't measured yet but I think I feel smaller in places. Oh for anyone that wants a scare watch level 2, I think in 8 days we are going to be dying all over again. Off to get my 5 mile walk in.

I prefer level 2. Once you make it through Level 1 for 10 days Level 2 won't be so bad :) Now, Level 3 scares the crap out of me!!
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    After about 15 tries, I finally got the banner!!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Banner Test
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    omg banner worked, lol! i promise, this took me soooooooo long!! i hope this wasnt an iq test, if so i failed miserably, lol!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    REMINDER: If you have not added me as a friend yet, please do. I post a lot of things for the group in my status. Thank you!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I might be doing day three alone. My girls have been complaining since we did this yesterday morning. We shall see. It will have to wait until the two year old goes to bed though. What is funny is that we are all sore in different spots. :) They texted me from SCHOOL to complain even. LOL

I think I got my pics up on photobucket. I hope I did that part right.
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I don't like the idea of doing the same routine everyday so I did level 1 on sat then level 2 on Sunday then level 1 today. I think I am going to switch back & forth between those 2 for a while then add in level 3. Level 2 didn't really seem harder, just different. Well I am going to do that or quit cuz Jillian annoys me, I can't tune out her voice, & I am worried it might be too hard on my knees and I GAINED 2 lbs since I started this stupid thing. What is that about???????????????
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I don't like the idea of doing the same routine everyday so I did level 1 on sat then level 2 on Sunday then level 1 today. I think I am going to switch back & forth between those 2 for a while then add in level 3. Level 2 didn't really seem harder, just different. Well I am going to do that or quit cuz Jillian annoys me, I can't tune out her voice, & I am worried it might be too hard on my knees and I GAINED 2 lbs since I started this stupid thing. What is that about???????????????

I watch it on mute and listen to music. As long as you can see what's going on after you have done each level 1 time you shouldn't need to listen to her.

Also, your weight changes daily and a 2lb gain could be water weight or a lot of sodium -- pretty much anything. Also, with this program lots of people don't see a dramatic weight loss - but I have seen pictures of some women who only lost like 3 lbs but with how many inches they lost -- they look 15 lbs lighter. I wouldn't bail so soon -- She has a great program and it gets results.

Good luck! :)
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    yipeee D3L1 down, actually getting better!!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I did my L1D3 this morning when I got up. I'm glad I did because right now I feel awful cruddy with this headache. I'm tired too and don't want to get back onto the clock for another four hours. Some days I hate the split shift. :ohwell:

Anyway it looks like you all had another fantastic day. :flowerforyou:

I'm gunna prepare myself for work and I'll check in before bed.

xo

Amber
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Goodness!! Did it take anyone else like 5 tries to get your banner working or am I the only dumb @ss here, lol!! :bigsmile:

Oh absolutely - I just kept editing my original post ;)
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    banner testing
  • wendiekins
    Options
    I am so behind with this thread!
    Saturday Day 1, I only managed half of level 1
    yesterday I chickened out cos I had to play golf with hubbs, so did excercise, but no shred,
    Day 2 happened on Day3 .... confused... yep! ... so Day 2 Level 1 for me was today and although I got further than last time I still failed to complete the last bit before the cooldown so just walked on the spot instead for the last minute.
    I'll let you know if I can walk tomorrow or lift my toothbrush in the morning... & I think I'd like to permanently mute Jillian Michaels... I think she does it deliberatly to get you through that last bit... especially during those punches... ahhh those punches :D LOL

on another note, where/how do I load my pics to photobucket with everyone elses?
  • gorgeousgunner
    Options
    test
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    test