MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ....now?

What the heck am i doing wrong???
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Nope! lol

I will send you the exact thing in a message. It is so confusing.
  • sunshinebutterfly
    Options
    Yaaaaayyyyy DVD arrived today!!!!!

Who is this crazy woman OMG!!!!!!! what have i let myself in for!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im gonna hurt tommorrow!!!

x
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Ya'll up for a self-esteem related mini challenge???
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    annnnddd....TAAAA DAAAAA!!!! :o))
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i cant get it either!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Banner testing!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this? I know your original post said you were closing this group as the 1st but I also started 30DS on the 1st just on my own.

Can I join up with you guys? If not I understand. Thanks. :)
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So I was lazy yesterday. After church, we watched football all day, and I never got around to working out. I'm planning to do it twice today for my punishment. lol I'm so proud of all of you for pushing through the pain and getting it done!!

Oh, and I can't make the banner work. Can you message me also with the link?
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    For the banner. You have to put img in brackets, single space under, link, single space under, and then /img in brackets.

http://diannesylvan.com/?p=1358

Hang on - this seems to be the link to the Crazy Beautiful article I posted earlier? Weird!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I uploaded the banner to my photo bucket album if anyone wants to use it. Use the image code and change IMG to img.
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Just for the heck of it, and because my pants keep falling down, I measured my waist. After 2 days of shredding my waist went from 43 inches to 41.5!!!!!!!!!! Forget the 2 lbs. this is awesome!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Just for the heck of it, and because my pants keep falling down, I measured my waist. After 2 days of shredding my waist went from 43 inches to 41.5!!!!!!!!!! Forget the 2 lbs. this is awesome!

Amazing!! :)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I uploaded the banner to my photo bucket album if anyone wants to use it. Use the image code and change IMG to img.

I'm clearly still being stupid with this!!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

WOW !! This IS great ! Now I want to run up to the technical department here at my job and steal someone's measuring tape too !
    KEEP IT UP GIRL !! Screw the darn scale !

This will also be a test for the BANNER - YEAY BANNER !!!!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    awwwww no banner..... :cry:
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Yes Danielle, go steal a measuring tape. Let me know if I am just being delusional. lol

Try again!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    OK I think I added my name and starting weight to the SS correctly. At least I hope I did and saved it correctly. :smile: Thanks agian for letting me join!