October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    OK, I did it. Largely because I need to keep up with you guys so I'm glad I joined the challenge (I think). Level 2 day 2 complete! Everything hurts!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    how was level 2 ladies?? it was killer for me yesterday!! back to level 1 day 9 today for me..arms are like jello. one more double up day tommorow and i will be back on track.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Freaking OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. What is this?????? Level 2 is terrible!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Took a break yesterday as my calves were in agony (too much jumping around doing aerobics the day before). Today, 3rd day of level 3, not pushing too hard, pretty sure I'm enjoying it. Went and did Tae Kwondo after. This time four months ago I never would have believed I might like doing cardio and strength so much.

*remembers level 2* yes, level 2 is where I started yelling at the screen. It gets better I promise (although right through to the very end I still didn't do all of the plank cardio, faaaaark!)

Those of you taking on multiple days worth, I salute you. Just don't forget to stretch.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Back from my short break and once my lunch has gone down will be starting level 2 - yikes!!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I found everyone!!! So I'm a couple days behind due to a little one being sick, but I'm back at it!! Today I'll do L1D9 and continue to progress from there. I think I'll double up tomorrow because I have Zumba tonight. Hope everyone is well :)
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Freaking OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. What is this?????? Level 2 is terrible!

Oh no no no no!!! I'm so scared!! I'll be starting L2 on Thursday, as still a few days behind, and now I'm even more scared!! Well done to everyone who has done it and keep up all the hard work!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    First day of level 2 just completed. I HATE all the plank stuff - my wrists do anyway! This level makes me red and sweaty way more than level 1!! I would say don't try to follow Natalie for the whole thing ;) And what are those plank twists about at the end? No way I can get my body to twist that much!!
    Good luck everyone :)
  • ML1020
    ML1020 Posts: 39
    Options
    ohhhhhhhh here is the group haha :)

Day 8 for me today!!!!!!!! I always say I might double up to catch up. But I don't think that is realistic. Maybe tomorrow ;)

great job everyone! Alot of you have lost lots of inches already!!!!!!!!!!

LOL me too. I always have every intention on catching up but somehow that rarely happens.
  • ML1020
    ML1020 Posts: 39
    Options
    Level 2....did anyone else think that Jillian's boob was going to fall out of her sports bra when she was jumping???
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I forgot to tell ya'll my updated stats.
    Lost 2.4 lbs.
    Inches
    Starting Now Down
    Waist: 43 41 -2 inches
    Hips: 51 47.5 -3.5 inches (not sure I measured right)
    Bust: 47 45.5 -1.5 inches (does this seem like too much?)
    Thighs: 26.5 26.5 0
    Arms: 13.5 13.5 0

Should I have lost 7 inches in the first week?

You definitely measured your hips wrong. You were one of the few people with hips bigger than mine so yours can't be smaller now. I am totally supportive of you losing weight everywhere else but i gotta draw the line somewhere!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Took a break yesterday as my calves were in agony (too much jumping around doing aerobics the day before). Today, 3rd day of level 3, not pushing too hard, pretty sure I'm enjoying it. Went and did Tae Kwondo after. This time four months ago I never would have believed I might like doing cardio and strength so much.

*remembers level 2* yes, level 2 is where I started yelling at the screen. It gets better I promise (although right through to the very end I still didn't do all of the plank cardio, faaaaark!)

Those of you taking on multiple days worth, I salute you. Just don't forget to stretch.

During level 3 today I was thinking this isn't so bad as the sweat was pouring off me. I think level 3 is harder but during it, it feels better than level 2. I am rotating through levels because I get bored of doing the same one more than 1 day in a row.
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    NEW MINI CHALLENGE!!! Posted early due to being very busy tomorrow:

Here's the link: enjoy!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/365461--closed-october-shredders-mini-challenge-12-10-11
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    OMG what is level 2 all about?! my arms are still shaking!!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Seriously those last two strength exercises in circuit 3 of level 2 are just killer. "Your shoulders should be BURNING right now"

Don't worry Jillian. They are.

YIKES!
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    O...........M..............G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE LEVEL 2!!!

What in the world???!!!

She's crazy. I'm serious. Someone should really do a background check on Jillian. I just powered out completely. My 13-year-old was just staring at me and my 8-year-old kept saying, "Are you okay?" My 10-year-old was just trying to say "Hi Mommy" and I couldn't even respond.

I need love.
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I think today was day 7 of Level one for me.. If I wrote it write on my personal spreadsheet right.. I started Level Two the other morning but only got little into it.. I am scared and the comments from you all is not helping my fear. :laugh:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    D5/L1 complete.

Got home later than I had expected so I couldn't do it twice tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I HATE level 2 - it's just evil!!! Stupid ruddy planks just kill me. But day 2 of it done. 8 more days of this - how will I survive??!