Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    My category is called "Lushing it up" for my alcohol. :drinker:

Mine is called "liquid therapy"
    For those of you have a meal named for alcohol consumption, don't you just feel compelled to record something there? I think I would:tongue:
    Well since I include all non water drinks in mine I usually have a crystal light entry or something. :wink: so it isn't an issue.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    nice thread to be part of. Had two beers after work as part of a lets de-stress a and ***** about the boss. then i couldn't cycle home so it was a dopuble hit to the health but the beers were really good and it has helped alot with stress levels so i am not reaching for the chocolate today which has to be good!
    !
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I need a bumper sticker that says "Will exercise for vodka"...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I need a bumper sticker that says "Will exercise for vodka"...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You know, you can make your own stickers on CafePress.com...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You know, you can make your own stickers on CafePress.com...

I think it would be a bad idea to drive around with on that said that...
  • rjadams
    Options
    I think it would be a bad idea to drive around with on that said that...

Um, Kim have you already exercised for the Vodka? This resembles drunken posting.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, I think I would need to exercise more for vodka....my weigh-in was terrible!!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    mon - 0
    tues - 1 bottle of wine
    wed - 0
    thurs - will be 0!

Going to start zig zagging cals as I've hit a plateau. Low day today = defs no drinks. About to have a 5 day weekend so this is going to be challenging. :sad:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Going to start zig zagging cals as I've hit a plateau. Low day today = defs no drinks. About to have a 5 day weekend so this is going to be challenging. :sad:

Well, don't zig zag them up for the weekend...it didn't work out so good for me!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 5 to 7
    Friday, working 3 to 11
    Saturday, working 3 to 11
    Sunday, working 3 to 11

Goal: <12

Glad about my decision to not have any drinks and get this weight off...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I think I hit a plateau too Faith! I have always had issues getting past the 150's:grumble:

I bought a half gallon of rum for our camping trip this weekend... I'm sure it won't take that much to do the job but better safe then sorry. Gonna go watch our Ducks play against Cali Bears tomorrow also so might need to take a flask to that also. Whoo Hooo GO DUCKS!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Sunday 0
    Monday 0
    Tuesday stupid crazy amounts of Vodka (hangs head in shame)
    Wednesday 0

Plan to keep it to 0 for a few days. My hip is really starting to hurt so I may have to take it a bit easy on the walking and that is my best exercise. So no extra calories.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- plan to be zero

Have a second interview for a new job today....so if I find out if I got it or not by tomorrow there could either be some celebratory drinking or depressed drinking!!! Let's hope for the first option....I'm really hating my current job right now!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- plan to be zero

Have a second interview for a new job today....so if I find out if I got it or not by tomorrow there could either be some celebratory drinking or depressed drinking!!! Let's hope for the first option....I'm really hating my current job right now!

Good luck!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-12oz of wine
    Wednesday-1 very strong martini (4oz of vodka and 4oz of diet blueberry/pomegranate juice) and 6oz of wine....how I got up for the gym this morning still amazes me :wink:
    Thursday-probably wine
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how to join this group and what your challenge is. Maybe I could get in on the next one? I struggle with losing weight simply because of alcohol consumption. It would be nice to have some people with the same problem on my side. :)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Can I join? I really need the support of others like me... I enjoy have two sometimes three Vanilla vodka and diet coke every night.. I cut back on food intake just so I can have my drinks.. I would love to cut back to one a night and maybe none during the week..
    Last night was bad 4oz of Vanilla vodka and diet coke... 400 calories right there... I did walk yesterday so I could have these drinks.. I always went out to dinner with my boyfriend..

It makes me feel better I am not the only one out there...:ohwell:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Last night 1- Bud Light Lime Beer :drinker:

Look out the weekend is coming and it is our
    Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.
    Going to the cottage with family who like to
    consume if you know what I mean.:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday,0
    Thursday, still deciding

Goal: > 12

Kasi, you've been doing really good...sounds like your having fun this weekend. You've cut back the intake so a lil' bit should get the job done.

Robin, hope the hip is better...do you take glucosamine/condritin? Might help...or, is it beyond that?

Chloe...I hope for the first as well!!

Kblue...you get up to the gym for that very reason...BTW, I did not not drink the vodka last night. I was too tired and decided tonight will be the night. I'm excited. Of course, I either have to skip dinner or burn thousands of calories today. I vote for skipping dinner, the other way is just too much!!

Newbies, set whatever goals you want/need...or, just lament when you've gone too far
  • kblue2007
    Options

Kblue...you get up to the gym for that very reason...BTW, I did not not drink the vodka last night. I was too tired and decided tonight will be the night. I'm excited. Of course, I either have to skip dinner or burn thousands of calories today. I vote for skipping dinner, the other way is just too much!!

True story Kim, true story!!!! Ohhhhh enjoy your drinks this evening AND I'd totally skip a meal....and often do :tongue: