Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    It's official... I have fallin' off the wagon! Went to my Oregon Ducks game and had 3 or 4 doubles of Rum plus a few swigs off the flask and two dark beers (Pipeline Porter.. Yum)! Not great choices but had a lot of fun! I didn't eat any stadium food actually didn't really eat much yesterday at all so feeling pretty crappy today. Going camping tonight so I'm sure it'll be another lushy night. Hopefully it stops raining so we aren't stuck in the Yurt the whole time.... stupid rain!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I will kick that rain's a$s!

I've not really eaten much today (only about 700 calories) and I worked out like a mo-fo...442 calories burned. So I have 1200 cals to burn today. Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo vodka!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes! Back from vacay and I did you proud.
    Haven't weighed myself yet. Probably will give myself the weekend to detox and get in some exercise.
    Yikes!
    margsmilie.gif
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes! Back from vacay and I did you proud.
    Haven't weighed myself yet. Probably will give myself the weekend to detox and get in some exercise.
    Yikes!
    margsmilie.gif
    nice!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I will kick that rain's a$s!

I've not really eaten much today (only about 700 calories) and I worked out like a mo-fo...442 calories burned. So I have 1200 cals to burn today. Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo vodka!!
    hello
    smiley-eatdrink048.gif smiley-eatdrink048.gif smiley-eatdrink048.gif
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    This is the first post I've seen of the like minded lushes. So glad to know you're out there!!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    And I just burned another 105 calories from harvesting and pulling up plants in the garden! 1300!!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is big wine night for me. the biggest wine tasting of the year. a charity event for the college. i have high expectations; this one always delivers. woot!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday,0
    Thursday, 3 pom vodka drinks
    Friday, 5 drinks, bottle of wine

Total: 8 drinks

Goal: > 12

I forgot that I requested yesterday off a long time ago as it's our wine tasting night at our wine club. Ron and I ended up in St. Paul for dinnner. We dressed up and went to a fab restaurant...then, the couple next to us (in their 30's) gets up to leave and says to Ron, "You have a beautiful lady". Not bad for an old lush, huh?

Well, probably no more drinking for the week since weigh in is Wednesday and I sucked *kitten* last week. :grumble:

Welcome back SoCal...we expected nothing less than pure indulgence
    Solpwr...enjoy the evening, sounds yummy
    Amy, way to go on calories conservation for vodka usage...I like it, I like it!!!
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Opps, Fri - 6oz whiskey and unfortunately I did not have the calories. I need to learn from you Dot ;)

I did weigh in down 1lbs this morning but I'm sure it's just dehydration. I haven't exercised since Tues so I'm hoping to get back on that wagon today.

Welsome back SoCal - I'm sure you made us proud!
  • rjadams
    Options
    the haunted corn maze was a lot of fun. really got my heart pounding but then again I am easy to startle(boo!). so had a bottle of merlot to calm me down:wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sounds like a great evening kim..you hot mama you!!

Well..i cringed and got on the scale this am..gained a little over a pound. Not too bad.
    Back on track hopefully.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Playoff game
    Are you kidding me.......................
    6 - Budweisers
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Become a padres fan. then you'll never have reason to drink during the playoffs. :laugh:
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I seem to be celebrating my heritage. I bought some Crown Royal for hubby when I got the Hendrick's Gin for me but I think it has been me that drank half the bottle of Crown.

Sat - 4oz Crown with diet.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Kim, I love that!!

So, I had 3 vodka/red bulls (sugar free) and then my hubby was making "peach cake" shots--peach schnapps and Three Olivees Cake vodka...I think I had three while we were watching Jersey Shore. I went to bed around 11:30 and was up with my daughter at 7:30. Other than being a bit dehydrated, I felt pretty good.

I think I'm either going to have a beer or two tonight, or nothing. Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend so far!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    hmmm, I seem to be celebrating my heritage. I bought some Crown Royal for hubby when I got the Hendrick's Gin for me but I think it has been me that drank half the bottle of Crown.

Sat - 4oz Crown with diet.
    i'm usually a vodka girl..but i drink canadian whiskey when the weather gets cooler.
    (that and red wine)
    still 80 degrees here. :happy:
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple shots of green apple vodka and sprite zero today. I love that there is a thread for people trying to lose weight but enjoy alcohol too. ha ha :)
  • lynns3gs
    Options
    Oft, been good all week, out tonight, bacardi and red wine and will power out the window!! start tomorrow again
  • harley_rose
    Options
    after the baby shower I had 5 vanilla vodka and diet cokes... boy it helped me relax and unwind ( i hate doing baby showers, not a good at these things)

Goal for the week
    Sunday a beer or two (going riding my harley)
    zero until Friday ...I hope