Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers. Oh my..............what a game!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    Friday was horrible, after not drinking for 2 weeks, 1 vodka soda, 2 glasses red wine, 2 shots of zambuca, and I think about 9 beers. Yesterday nothing because I felt like crap. In the past that would be a normal Friday night then I would do it again on Saturday. Time for me to get back on track as I usually don't get hung over but Saturday was horrible.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    yummy bloody mary and now on to champagne. I love sundays. :drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Robin, Lol...I'm kinda hoping we have a time difference cause my computer says you posted that at 8am! Love a good Bloody Mary though... Drink on lady:drinker: :bigsmile:

So I think I figured out my resolution for drinking too much... I have to go to a bar with a dance floor! I must look like a sloppy mess when I dance cause I get cut off everytime. I only had 3 drinks Friday but the bartender told me "I think we need to space out your drinks a little". So I guess techniqually I didn't get cut off but I was having so much fun on the dance floor I didn't even attempt to order another! I woke up Saturday down like 2.5lbs. I'm sure some of it was dehydration but I danced for probably 3-4 hours straight.... had to have burned a ton of calories:tongue:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Kim, Lol... You kicked out your patients to go drinking, I hope you at least invited them to join you:wink::bigsmile: JK!!!

Kat, how was your frightfest thing? I so totally wanted to go to a haunted house or something this year but it doesn't look like it'll happen. Last year Extreme Home Makeover redid a haunted house here in Salem... Rob Zombie helped to design it, I really want to check it out. I'm heading out to the pumpkin patch today though with the kids so that should be fun.

Amy, Orange vodka and soda sound delish... gonna have to try that. I usually just stick to regular vodka with muddled lime.
  • rjadams
    Options
    April, not time difference, :blushing: but in my defense I do get up at 4:00am, yes even on the weekends. I am a creature of habit.

I did my haunted maze thing this year it was a blast. go Groupon!!!! (thanks Kim)

I am into champagne and kiwi now. I love life.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Oy, lushy night. Date night and I'm wanting champagne :smile: As well as Philly cheesesteak egg rolls!
    Philly cheesesteak egg rolls? how is that?
    I had 5 beers on Friday and yesterday I had some wine while getting ready for the fundraiser formal I was volunteering for and when I got there I had a tickle in my throat so I had a vodka soda to quell that! Then after the fundraiser I went to meet DH for drink since I was all dressed up-I had a pear tree martini, so yummy, then he surprised with a hotel room with wine and roses and cupcakes! and breakfast in bed...
  • rjadams
    Options
    I had 5 beers on Friday and yesterday I had some wine while getting ready for the fundraiser formal I was volunteering for and when I got there I had a tickle in my throat so I had a vodka soda to quell that! Then after the fundraiser I went to meet DH for drink since I was all dressed up-I had a pear tree martini, so yummy, then he surprised with a hotel room with wine and roses and cupcakes! and breakfast in bed...
    sweet!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5 Octoberfest, 3 Miller light
    Thursday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 2 wine and 3 vodka drinks
    Saturday, 0
    Sunday, 0

Total: 18 drinks

The boys won the State championship for 4th grade football. They get to go to Nationals in Texas. So, after 7 hours in the partially rainy day, I wanted to go celebrate. Wait!!! Are you sitting down? I did NOT order one single drink!! I just decided that I don't want to feel like crap tomorrow.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Have no vodka or any other alcohol in the house, my plan on is not going out to purchase any, I am hoping by not drinking it will help with my weight lost during the week. I am on a weight lost challenge to lose 5lbs by Halloween and I have 1lb to go.. Need all the support I can get to kick that last lb for the challenge...:embarassed:
  • rjadams
    Options
    great choice Kim!

good luck Harley rose.

I will try to stay good this week but no guarantees. I just really need to get my *kitten* in gear today and that is my one and only goal when I get home from work.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Harley Rose, if you want a sobriety partner for Mon - Wed...I can do it with you!! One lb. is easy, you can do it.

Robin, YUP, get your booty moving when you get home.

The Plan:

Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Wednesday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Thursday, drinking night (5)
    Friday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Saturday, 2 Halloween parties....wooo hooo (9)
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 14 drinks...but, you never know....
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Harley Rose, if you want a sobriety partner for Mon - Wed...I can do it with you!! One lb. is easy, you can do it.

Robin, YUP, get your booty moving when you get home.

The Plan:

Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Wednesday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Thursday, drinking night (5)
    Friday, 0 drinks, work in the AM
    Saturday, 2 Halloween parties....wooo hooo (9)
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 14 drinks...but, you never know....

Let's do this together, it will be good for me to have to answer to someone else other then my daughter... :bigsmile:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 6 beers and a couple of sips of gin. Team lost.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Let's do this together, it will be good for me to have to answer to someone else other then my daughter... :bigsmile:

Ha, ha, isn't she pregnant??
  • harley_rose
    Options

Ha, ha, isn't she pregnant??

Yes Kim she is three weeks from due date so Mom shouldn't be drink incase I have to drive
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yes Kim she is three weeks from due date so Mom shouldn't be drink incase I have to drive

It would be the one time that you drink, she decides to go into labor. Kids are like that, from my experience anyway. :grumble: Uh oh, what if she goes late? :noway: Is she having a boy or a girl?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    sunday=1 drink, it was a New Begium 1554 and 200 calories, yikes!
  • harley_rose
    Options

It would be the one time that you drink, she decides to go into labor. Kids are like that, from my experience anyway. :grumble: Uh oh, what if she goes late? :noway: Is she having a boy or a girl?

It is a little girl, I know I have a halloween party Saturday, I have to behave on my drinking... RATS
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    i think i am going to struggle without strongbow/woodpecker/magners/bulmers in my life xx