Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Caved last night and had a glass of wine with some herseys special dark chocolate morsels, I was still under for the day and I officially have a decifit for the week today and there will be another small glass of wine this evening :happy:

Awesome treat though! My kind of treat!

If I had to choose between a great tasting lunch and foregoing a treat like that, or substituting an average tasting lunch and fitting in that treat, I choose the latter every time.

It's all about choices, don't you think?
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Caved last night and had a glass of wine with some herseys special dark chocolate morsels, I was still under for the day and I officially have a decifit for the week today and there will be another small glass of wine this evening :happy:

Awesome treat though! My kind of treat!

If I had to choose between a great tasting lunch and foregoing a treat like that, or substituting an average tasting lunch and fitting in that treat, I choose the latter every time.

It's all about choices, don't you think?

Oh my god....ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!! Weekends rarely have much food, in general, haha!!!! I love treating myself :wink:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I think I ended up having 5 beers last night. Definitely over for the day...
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm new to MFP, and happened across this board. My downfall would be Mikes Harder Mango Punch, Bud Light, Chardonnay and blackberry wine! I am struggling with not drinking at all, but have gone from every other day to only 2 Mikes and a 4 pack of Sutter Home Chardonnay in the last 10 days. Nothing wrong with an adult beverage now and then, but it does rack up the cals. :huh:

I hope I can stop by and chat now and then!

Angie
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5 Octoberfest, 3 Miller light

Total: 13 beers

I'm thinking that should be it for the week!!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump! :drinker:
  • suey12000
    suey12000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sun- 2 vodka and sugar free lemonades
    mon-nada
    tues - (oh my goodness) 6 mich ultra and half a bottle of chardonnay

i was still under calories for tues but ate like the sky was falling on wednesday. back on track today though. :-)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I didn't do good last night had 3 diet coke and Vodka...boyfriend called this morning to tell me he has only beer on Wednesday, now I feel bad. I am going to try to stay away tonight, and only two tomorrow on Friday night.. my daughter is only three weeks from her due date need to keep sober from here on out.. Maybe I should stop until wee little one gets here.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - 5 beers & a shot of rum
    Went to my first World Series games ever.…my team Won!
    Toyed with the idea that I could blow up my diet but refrained on the greasy food!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Wed - 5 beers & a shot of rum
    Went to my first World Series games ever.…my team Won!
    Toyed with the idea that I could blow up my diet but refrained on the greasy food!

NICE self control!!!!! I love greasy food and find it VERY VERY difficult to ignore :happy:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've done pretty well this week, only 2 glasses of wine all week, then a vodka and coke tonight. Although if I'd had wine in the house I probably would have drunk it tonight! :devil: :ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Had beer last night and will probably have some tonight. Haven't had much to eat, 2 small pieces of chicken pesto pizza and then some saltines. Good thing is since light beer is like water to me, I can have 7 on an empty stomach and not have a hangover. We still have some Sam's though so maybe I'll have one of those.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Sipping a beer as I type! YUM
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

Good to see here!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

Good to see here!
    perfect! join me! xoxo :)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    work sucks vodka rocks!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    The son got his SAT scores and did quite well.
    So I'm celebrating.
    Because let's face it..it was *ME* who put in all the blood, sweat and tears overseeing all his homework and teaching this kid how to be organized and have good study habits. :drinker:
    Plus, I burned some good calories in kickboxing today..so I probably would have drank anyway. :wink:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

Good to see here!
    perfect! join me! xoxo :)

I am!!!!! xoxo!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    With the help of my pregnant daughter I had a big fat 0 last night..going for two nights with 0 to drink.. I know it is Friday but not going out so don't need that extra empty calories.. Saturday on the other hand might make up for the last two nights.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    FAIL last night.....2 shots of pear vodka and 8oz of wine. More for this evening for sure!
    So glad its friday :bigsmile: