Replies

• yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    10-10 Mon - 0
    10-11 Tue - 0
    10-12 Wed - 0
    10-13 Thu - 0

I'm getting this down. My workouts and body are loving me right now. This month will get me to the next level.

excellent, well done on doing so well :-)
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    I've averaged 2 glasses of wine every night this week, I've eaten yummy and large, but low carb, meals every night (including pizza), I cut out breakfast as I'm fed up with forcing myself to eat in the mornings so my calories have stayed the same because of the alcohol. I've lost over 2lb this week, I've been feeling great, and my workouts have been excellent, strength is improving. Now I'm not going to try to pretend it would be good to do this regularly but it's proven to me that if I feel like having a lushy week I can :happy: :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Almost a bottle of Orient Apple Vodka last night....well between my husband and I!

Today, BEER and lots of it......we are going to a our fav spot. Over 300 beers and amazing food....But first I need to clean my flithy house...then my reward!!!

Enjoy your day everyone!!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Kate, that sounds fun! I was totally ready to get my drink on last night, but after 2 glasses of wine (actually a little less than that) I was ready for bed.

I have Fall Break this week, and break weeks are usually deadly for my husband and I...we drink when we clean, we drink when we do laundry, we drink...a lot.

Happy Saturday!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yvonne, that is awesome. that is what we are all about. finding what works for us!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed my bottle of wine last night. Only planned on having a glass or two, but once I start I feel bad for the wine left in the bottle. I am compelled to drink the whole bottle so none feels left out or lonely (or at least thats what I tell myself lol).
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed sober last night! Who Hoo! In a wedding today so I'm sure I will enjoy a few alcoholic beverages :drinker:
    Have a great weekend!! :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    Options

I have Fall Break this week, and break weeks are usually deadly for my husband and I...we drink when we clean, we drink when we do laundry, we drink...a lot.

^^^^^^Now that sounds like fun^^^^^^^^^^
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    It is...I'm just glad it's only a week. Our break routine would explain the 10 pounds I put on this summer!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I was inspired so I just made a pumpkin pie spice and sugar rimmed glass, poured in a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale and poured in a shot of Pinacle whipped cream vodka. Very nice, fun party drink. (seeing as how I am really a goose and rocks kinda girl this was a little bit of fun for me)

I had fun at the liquor store today. I bought a bacardi flavored sampler (6 little flavored rums) a bacardi christmas pack 4 200ml rums (white, gold, select and limon) Hot buttered rum here I come. I got a goose sampler with reg, orange, pear and citron and then I picked up a couple of other little shots to try. I love playing at the liquor store. :laugh:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    See, Robin, what did I tell you? I could see me serving that at a fall/winter party...it's tasty but a bit much for every day.

I love playing at the liquor store too. Ours is HUGE and they know us by name in there. :laugh: When we don't have the kids with us, we like to just wander the aisles and look to see what they have. My little girl likes to find all the pink and purple bottles and yell, "Dat my favoite color!"
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 1 beer
    Very tired so then sleep.................
    Game tonight
  • kblue2007
    Options
    5 deliciously strong beers yesterday!! Love craft beers, a couple really does the trick :happy: And no hangover today either!!!

So today is sunday funday....pumpkin beer tasting with my Babe, some football, homemade pork carnitas, homemade pumpkin chocolate chip bread and maybe some video games, YIPPY :bigsmile:

Enjoy everyone!!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    3 red bull and vodkas, a bloody brain shot, a dumb blonde shot, and I didn't eat much after 2. Bad. Idea.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey Lushes....I didn't drink last night and will pretty much be done for the week until weigh-in...Friday night was dancing, dinner train ride...lots of vodka and wine, for sure...If I had drinks yesterday, there would be a serious problem for me to consider :blushing:

I haven't kept count...but, it's probably more than what I set as goals...
  • rjadams
    Options
    champagne and raspberries this morning and then probably some hot buttered rum while watching football. Making a crab and corn spicy chowder for dinner and I am also making a butternut pear soup with chicken sausage for lunches next week. and we all know I can't cook without wine. :wink:

happy lushing all.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    3 red bull and vodkas, a bloody brain shot, a dumb blonde shot, and I didn't eat much after 2. Bad. Idea.

heh. i do dumb blonde shots..but that's just because i'm blonde and dumb when i drink too much.
    i'm going to have to google to see what those are.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Lol, SoCal! They might have been dirty blonde shots...tuaca, pineapple juice, and something else.
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    champagne and raspberries this morning and then probably some hot buttered rum while watching football. Making a crab and corn spicy chowder for dinner and I am also making a butternut pear soup with chicken sausage for lunches next week. and we all know I can't cook without wine. :wink:

happy lushing all.

ooh yum that all sounds sooo good.

I'm going to try to be a bit less lushy next week, but I had to have a couple of glasses of red wine today just to mourn the end of another weekend.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Lol, SoCal! They might have been dirty blonde shots...tuaca, pineapple juice, and something else.
    I've been known to be dirty when i do shots too. :wink:
    Sounds like you're having a good break!!