Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Right!
    Fail!
    Thursday - 6 beers and then my team went ahead and lost.
    1 - 1 for the Series.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I ended up pouring myself an orange vodka and soda, I think it was about 2 oz but then there wasn't much left in the bottle so I finished it.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5 Octoberfest, 3 Miller light
    Thursday, 0 drinks

Total: 13 beers

Wow, so many lushy posts. I work this weekend so I will be a very good girl. I am extremely motivated right now to kick some butt in the contest. :angry: I can't get kicked off my own contest since that would suck, right? :noway:

Take care, peeps, and have a rockin' weekend. I'm off to do Ripped in 30 and get my body kicked into gear.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend; I'll drink to that. (Rihanna song is stuck in my head).

So last night was a big Fail for me. I didn't go to the health club. Instead I ate left over enchiladas, rice and beans.

To top this off, I drank a shot of tequila. It was such a yummy treat. El Tesoro Platinum. From the top shelf.

So tonight I make it up at the club, effectively moving my rest day from Friday to Thursday. I think I need to socialize tonight after my workout though. Practice my chasing skills on some unsuspecting prey.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Practice my chasing skills on some unsuspecting prey.

Perhaps...that could count as exercise :bigsmile:
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Practice my chasing skills on some unsuspecting prey.

Perhaps...that could count as exercise :bigsmile:

We'll see if it gets my HR up. :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oy, lushy night. Date night and I'm wanting champagne :smile: As well as Philly cheesesteak egg rolls!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey, Lushes!! I feel like I haven't been here in a long time!! Glad to see that everyone is faring well :)
    Last night was 1 beer, and every other night this week was 2 drinks (rotating Teacate and Red Wine.)
    I don't remember when my last zero night was.....It was homecoming this week, and with the craziness
    during the day, and float building, I didn't even do my formal work out for 3 days. I decorate for the dance
    today, and chaperone tonight. Thank goodness the end is near! I have been at work from 6.45 AM to
    almost 6 every night this week, and later than that last night. My body is sooo sore -- I feel like I ran a marathon
    or was mountain climbing or something...well, if I knew what either of those really felt like.
    It is finally starting to cool down here, so I know that will make the workouts better in the afternoon next
    week.
    Hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Thursday, 0 drinks
    Friday, 2 wine and 3 vodka drinks

Total: 18 beers

I discharged all my patients by 6:30P and got to leave early. So, of course, it turned into a night of drinking. I, literally, have no self control :ohwell:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh Kim, I hear that!! I often get mad at myself for having drinks....then go have another one, haha!!!!

3 shots and 1 beer last night.

Today, atleast 1/2 bottle of wine...going to a BYO for dinner, then probably Iron Hill Brewery for atleast two beers, and probably a shot or two.....already logged, lets hope I can stick to it....I mean that much booze I should be good right :huh: But when I'm not DD I tend to go overboard......

Tomorrow, sunday funday, homemade pizza, beers and video games :heart:

Enjoy your day everyone!!!
  • cathyblack179
    Options
    I have been good all week. And will drink all of the bottle of red wine that has been sitting in my kitchen all week. I usually have a Large Glass each evening and a bottle on friday and Saturday. I do not think this is over doing it, just enjoying my life. what do you think...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I have been good all week. And will drink all of the bottle of red wine that has been sitting in my kitchen all week. I usually have a Large Glass each evening and a bottle on friday and Saturday. I do not think this is over doing it, just enjoying my life. what do you think...

Agreed! You have to enjoy yourself every now and then....of course I tend to "enjoy" myself alittle too much and alittle too often :laugh:
  • cathyblack179
    Options
    vodka diet coke and lots of ice yum
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    i drink cider constantly and can't and won't stop! will this be terrible for my diet
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. I'm so glad I stumbled upon you. I'm a total wino.
    I opened a bottle last night a poured myself a "getting ready" glass to drink while I was doing my hair and makeup. Then my plans fell through, my boyfriend got home from work early, and by midnight the bottle was empty! Hate when that happens.
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. I'm so glad I stumbled upon you. I'm a total wino.
    I opened a bottle last night a poured myself a "getting ready" glass to drink while I was doing my hair and makeup. Then my plans fell through, my boyfriend got home from work early, and by midnight the bottle was empty! Hate when that happens.

LOVE IT!!! WINO lol
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Thursday, 0 drinks

Total: 18 beers

I discharged all my patients by 6:30P and got to leave early. So, of course, it turned into a night of drinking. I, literally, have no self control :ohwell:
    Self control? what the hell is that? I have never heard of it. :tongue: Obviously.:frown:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Going to Fright Fest tonight with the boyfriend and friends. What goes better with roller coasters and scary people than beer?! I'm sure we'll grab food there too but all the walking balances things out :smile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for this break to be over...my liver needs a break. :laugh: 2 huge vodka red bulls tonight...3 yesterday plus a shot, 2 the day before with about 5 shots. That covers Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I've had at least 2 huge drinks every day. We did, however, get a *kitten* ton done this break, so that's good--and I've worked out too, which is fairly unheard of.

Have fun, Kat!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 5 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Thursday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 0

Total: 18 drinks