Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So today I'm under my calories and had great workouts :-)
    Also drank all water.
    Elimay you are an inspiration!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 25th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had most of my 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 133 minutes today (out of 90 mins)
    3. I am going to eat more than my original 1500 cals because I am upping my workouts (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could today.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

Still in the vicious circle, I figure if I'm going to keep on eating late night (& not loggin) I will still get up and workout. Somethings got to give, right?? I am HOPING for a nice move on the scale but I will just be happy to not eat late tonight & gain!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Kelene ,awwwwww Thank you, you are very sweet to say that :blushing: I Really appreciate your doing the challege you are doing great and so encouraging and sweet .....We have a really nice little group, I love it :bigsmile: There is a challenge for november It would be awesome if you would join, Just look on my posts if you are interested, I changed it up just a bit :happy:
  • elimay59
    Options
    :smile: Istnlondry, You are doing great you lost 24 lbs that is a big accomplishment .Plus you work out over 2 Hrs wow thats amazing.
    What if you have 100 calorie snacks so even if you eat 2 its not many calories. Its funny how that works some for me ,where if its a bag I will work on eating the whole thing :grumble:

Just sounded like you were bein hard on your self :smile:

Have a good weigh in :flowerforyou:
  • elimay59
    Options
    I reached my goals except lost track of water but I think I made that too :happy: Good night girls :yawn:

Have an awesome tommorow :flowerforyou:
  • Kelene616
    Options
    Thank you Elimay :-) I would love to do the November challenge with you!
  • elimay59
    Options
    your welcome its just so true :happy: yay it wouldnt be the same without you :smile:

I have not been home all day I didnt have time to even do my diary yet :grumble: and I have to leave again. I will see what I can do and check back later.

hope everyone had a great day :flowerforyou: mine was busy but good
  • Kelene616
    Options
    Under calories today yay! And I worked out for 105 minutes (I got drawn into a movie while on the treadmill lol) and I can go faster now. Still drinking my water. I hope everyone had a great day! Xoxoxo
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job kelene!!!!!!!! You had a great day :happy:

I have been gone all day so still havent did my workout or diary and its 10:30 pm so today was kind of an off day :grumble: but if I stay up too late tommorow will be too :ohwell: goodnight everyone :yawn:

Have an awesome day tommorow :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 26th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had most of my 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 46 minutes today (out of 90 mins)
    3. I didn't keep track in my diary because I took a Pity Day off. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I didn't complete my food diary as honestly as I could today.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

Had a Poopy Day. Plain & simple. But if it is the only one, I will take it. If I feel yucky today (Thursday) I will take another day off, but don't worry about me, I will get back on track soon.

I'm glad Elimay & Kelene are lookin good! Good or Bad, as long as you check in right??
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello Istnlondry, sorry you are feeling poopy :frown: This is how I want you too feel :bigsmile: hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou: Today is a fresh new day :tongue: hang in there.

It was so nice to see you log in good or bad, we can encourage each other :wink: I didnt log yesterday either my dear hubby keeps taking me out to eat :grumble: and I was gone all day.
  • elimay59
    Options
    opps :glasses:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone I am going to work today but I will log before I leave so I will check in latter this evening.

Have a great day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 27th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 102 minutes today (out of 90 mins)
    3. I logged my horrible day in calories and went over. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could today. (That's not to say I won't snack tonight!)

Second bad eating day in a row. Damn the hormones!! At least I walked and drank my water. Better day tomorrow hopefully. I bed you guys did wonderful and I am proud of you either way!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job on excersize and water !!!!!! try not to be so hard on yourself its awesome that you did what you did and that you took the time to check in. Hope you feel better tommorow :smile: We all have ups and downs you will be up again soon !!!!!!! Just dont give up :smile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Ok so my day started out good packed my lunch and worked but was really hungry ever since work :grumble:, one of my girls coming to town tommorow and then I have to travel 10+ hrs this weekend My sister is in a huge bind and going to loose everything if I dont move it before the first. The good thing is that I will be moving her mostly by myself so I will get a but kicken workout, just hope
    I survive :sad:

I drank about half my water
    my work was my excersize
    I went over alot in calories :angry:
    I am checking in

Stress hasnt helped . I feel ok, just so hungry today . Tommorow will be better right :bigsmile: Hang in there everyone :happy:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone Ha Ha Ha :tongue:

Today i stayed under calories
    excersized 90 mins woo hoo
    drank 3/4 of water
    Checked in :glasses:

I will be out of town till monday so I will do my best to check in I have a phone app but its not as easy .

Hope you have a great weekend :bigsmile: remember new challenge starts tuesday ........ Goodnight:yawn:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 28th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 68 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 90 minutes today (out of 90 mins)
    3. I went over in calories.. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I DID NOT complete my food diary as honestly as I could today. (That's not to say I won't snack tonight!)

I really think I did okay with food until AFTER we got home from football!! My son was home from college w/friends, my 2 footballers came home hungry so I filled the house w/warm & cozy food AFTER 11pm!! So you know I had to chow down with them!! Today has got to be better!! We are headed to 6 flags where I will keep track of all miles I walk!!

Best of luck to the rest of you this festive weekend!! Elimay, you are very giving to your sister!! It is going to come back to you in a BIG way!! Good luck today gals!!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sry for being mia. I've been doing horrible on my water & exercise. I have worked very hard at keeping my cal under control. Weighed in today 181.6 is my final weight in for Oct. A little over 2lbs lost this week.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello Istnlondry, Good job its hard to stay on track when things are going on. I ate 2 hamburgers and frys from yummy burger places on my trip, And had pizza last night, I packed good food didnt eat hardly any of it. So I will get back on track tommorow.
    Glad you got to hang out with your son.

Thank you, so glad I went my sister looks terrible and is out of breath she can hardly do anything, I just saw her a couple months ago she didnt look that bad, she is all puffed up I think its her heart :frown: I am the oldest of 7 kids im 52, the one I moved is 50 and I have a sister 41 with terminal brain cancer ,I am healther than all but twins that are 32, My hubby just told me how important it is that I take serious my health with all the health problems in my family, I cant wait till its to late. Our family gets very sick very young.

Im excited to start november challenge !!!!! I really need to get more serious about this.

Hello Emwalker, Good job you are really a trouper, wow 2 lbs. Its ok you do really good no worries .

November challenge in 2 days I am going to message everyone that signed up so we should have a nice group.

Nononsence :wink: That means me ha ha ha.