Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    You had a great day too :bigsmile: Istnlondry. Thank you so much for your patience and encouragment :smile:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. So today the hiccup was I turned my ankle badly so no walking but I burned almost 400 calories doing wii boxing for an hour and drank all water and stayed under calories :-) so I'm trying to figure out new cardio to do while my ankle gets better. Any ideas?
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've been sick the past few day So I haven't worked out as I would have liked. I did do strength and yoga but wasn't up to cardio. I did get all my water in. Up side... As of this mornings weigh in I lost a total of 7lbs this month :smile::

12 glasses of water (12+ last two days)
    75 squats a day (75 every day except Thursday)
    1 min plank every day (1min planks everyday except Thursday)
    40 min of strength each week (70 min this week)
    150 min of cardio each week (58 min done 92min left)
    Green numbers for the week. (ALL GREEN even with no work out yesterday)
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th (7Lbs lost as of today)
  • elimay59
    Options
    Ohhhh Kelena , You poor thing :frown:But good job !!!!! your attitude is good, boxing ,Abs, Weights Jillian says punching accross your body is a good way to get heart rate up when you have lower body injuries. hang in there you can do it with dettermination like that :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Em walker so sorry you have been sick :flowerforyou: You are doing amazing wow 7 lbs and meeting all your goals I am so happy for you, your hard work is really paying off :bigsmile: please feel better
  • elimay59
    Options
    Cute puppy : >
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!!!!! Hope you are having a great nweekend :happy:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 21st & 22nd this is how I am doing with my challenge: (Whew, is this month flying by?)

1. I had most of my 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 168 & 67 minutes each day (out of 90 mins)
    3. I am going to eat more than my original 1500 cals because I am upping my workouts (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could today.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

I'm in such a vicious circle because I know TOM is coming and it doesn't matter how many calories I burn because I will eat the crappiest food ever using up all those calories!! But I will keep on because this too shall pass.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!!!!! Hope you are having a great nweekend :happy:

i hope you are too!! This is living right? Good or bad.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!! Thank you Istnlondry :wink: Who is TOM :huh: think of how it would be if you didnt work out and burn those extra calories pat yourself on the back for not just throwing in the towel :bigsmile: Yep this is living some good days some bad :ohwell: Hope Tom wont throw you off to much !!!!!! you can do it :tongue:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!! Thank you Istnlondry :wink: Who is TOM :huh: think of how it would be if you didnt work out and burn those extra calories pat yourself on the back for not just throwing in the towel :bigsmile: Yep this is living some good days some bad :ohwell: Hope Tom wont throw you off to much !!!!!! you can do it :tongue:

that "Time Of The Month" is our friend TOM. When I go from "Whew!! I got this workout/Healthy thing" to "Where are the carbs and how fast can I eat them"!!

Not to mention my mental state goes now the drain too......
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Two more pounds lost! I kinda ate a lot of nigiri last night but during the day I walked a lot but slightly slower as my ankle is still quite sore. Drank 8 glasses of water and was under my calories.. Did everyone have a good weekend? Love to you all!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Oh ok thats what I was thinking kind of out of it had a hysterectomy in my early 20s , But I am in full blown menapause :blushing: I really have my ups and downs where I want to eat everything too, Then other times Im in so much control but I wont give up :sad:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job kelena !!!!! you will be at goal in no time :bigsmile: I had an ok weekend, how about you ? Thank you you are a sweetie :flowerforyou:
  • elimay59
    Options
    I have reached most of my goals today , still working on my water.

My goals are to........
    1. drink 62 ounces water
    2. exersize 30 mins a day
    3. stay within calories
    4. log in everyday

Hope everyone is having a great monday its a fresh new day :happy:
    I am doing a blog........... November chalenge , I changed it up a bit so it should be fun :bigsmile: would love you all to join !!!!!!!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 23rd & 24th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had most of my 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 64 & 147 minutes each day (out of 90 mins)
    3. I am going to eat more than my original 1500 cals because I am upping my workouts (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could today.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

Still in the vicious circle, I figure if I'm going to keep on eating late night (& not loggin) I will still get up and workout. Somethings got to give, right??
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    @Elimay-I'm proud of you for sticking to it, checking in good & bad always. Otherwise I will feel alone and go eat in the corner....just kidding. But the more we stick together the better we are at using eachother's energy to get through this!! I hope your daughter is doing well and Wow! A November challenge?? Someone's got to get me into my red shirt so bring it on!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Yay !!!!!! thank you , I needed that,, I feel like I let people down if I post how bad I did ,Im really going to work on it :ohwell: we all have good and bad days but if we stick together our up days will be more than our down :bigsmile: That was so funny you are going to go eat in the corner:laugh: Thank you for asking about Maryam she is having a hard time ,,she is going on a trip and I think she is putting her goals on hold ,I know she is still excercizing but eating right is really hard for her,I will let her know you asked about her :wink: I am really excited about the challenge one day off a week will make it more reachable :happy:

I couldnt remember how I did last time, it was a post ,this is a blog, I hope it still works out the same If not I will ask Maryam she might remember. and I will change it, were you able to find the blog November challenge ?

Thank you again :smile: you have been really good about encouraging others and checking in, Its so nice to have you :smile: You help me more than you know !!!!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    You are doing good Istnlondry. I know with myself I am getting more in a habit of eating better foods and my excercize is really good , So if we just dont give up we are benifiting our bodys even if we have those bad choice days .:grumble: here and there. I quit the LNS group I stay up too late at night and it would send me over the edge, I have all or nothing thinking wish I didnt but I do :angry: So what ever works everyone is different :smile:

Have a great day tommorow :flowerforyou: WE CAN do it ,:tongue: one step at a time
  • elimay59
    Options
    Todays progress

Half my water drank
    worked out 20 mins of 30 but will finish tonight.
    Over calories but it will be good when I am done with workout : >
    Checked in :tongue:

Today has been a good in control day :wink: I will do my final check in before bed