Challenge for october

Options
15678911»

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 29th & 30th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 100 oz of water each day (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 170 & 121 minutes each day (out of 90 mins)
    3. I didn't go over my exercise calories allowed.. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could both days.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

Well, lastnight was 6 Flags and I broke down & had a (gross) cheeseburger & fries. (If they were good it would be worth it) but I brought my HRM with me so I logged all that time!

Today I participated in a 5k and felt so much pride! I have NEVER had that much fun in my life and I am so thrilled that I was healthy enough, and maybe even in shape enough to survive that army-like obsticle course!

And I am looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow. I had a horrible/hormonal week but I am on such a high today, nothing can make me down.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Im so happy for you sounds so fun Istnlondry glad you are feeling better . I had two cheeseburger and frys with tarter today lunch and dinner and they were yummy. I dont know why its so much harder when im out of town or hubby takes me out. I can change that others do , Im going to work really hard at that on november challenge :bigsmile: One more day girls you have been awesome Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Your face in your profile pic really looks thin your hard work is paying off :wink:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Ok so today is the last day . Lets end it good.
    Im checking in
    Excersize 40 out of 30 : >

I will check back latter. Have a great monday :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 31st this is how I did with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water each day (out of 128oz) LOTS of sodium today!
    2. I exercised for 192 minutes each day (out of 90 mins)
    3. I didn't go over my exercise calories allowed.. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could..

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

This morning I weighed in at 191. SO much for a great loss for the month but I am looking forward to even the next couple of days/weigh-ins because TOM is done.

Thanks for taking this on and I will see you November 1st!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you for sticking around to the end. I didnt loose either but deffinatly toned and I am much stronger the shred has been really good for me 22 days so far :bigsmile: see you in the other challenge.

You are welcome I do so much better if Im doing a challenge it helps me workout most every day.

See you in november challenge tommorow :flowerforyou:

I stayed under calories
    drank most water still working on it
    checked in
    excersized 40 out of 30

Im happy I could end nov challenge in a good place .