Free Therapy: Another Open Letter!

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    ugh i have another gym one....

dear ladies in the change room,
    Please do NOT strike up a conversation with me while you are standing there naked with your tatas and chacha fully exposed! you start swinging your arms when you talk not only are you gonna poke your own eye out you are gonna hit me with something id rather not be hit with. It makes me very uncomfortable when you start a conversation with me as i dont know wether to look at my shoes or at your face... but when i look at your face i still see them swinging everywhere out of the corner of my eye... Please stop talking to me..
    Blinded by the headlights
    Jackie

You're classifying gym nakedness as "ugly naked"?

OOOHHHHHH yes. there is a woman who attends my gym who is a good 450+ lbs. NowI commend her for coming to the gym- she is working on improvement, I recognize and respect that. She strips naked in the locker room, then sits, fully naked, on the benches and reads her book. For like an hour. (she was in there when I arrived, and still when I left). Geez! Nobody wants to look at that. Put on a robe or something. Read at YOUR house naked. whatever. At the very least put a towel on the bench.
    SIgh.

O.M.G.
    Tell management she makes you uncomfortable.
    Make them deal with her.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Dear naked Women in the women's locker room-

Your swinging of the tatas is alarming some of the women folk, Come on over to the men's locker room and swing at will. We will suffer along in silence and do the best we can to stay out of the way of those swingin tatas.

A fellow gym rat tryin to help
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member

Your swinging of the tatas is alarming some of the women folk, Come on over to the men's locker room and swing at will. We will suffer along in silence and do the best we can to stay out of the way of those swingin tatas.

bahahahahahaha I'll send the little old lady your way:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs

no older than Julie Louis Dreyfuss...see her lately....oh my!
  • Dave198lbs

no older than Julie Louis Dreyfuss...see her lately....oh my!

Is it bad?

"Elaine" is a total hottie! on the cover of some mag at the checkout...lookin very good!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Dear Tami,

I didn't mean to single you out in my post. My response was meant for a larger audience. I apologize.

Max
    OK, thank you.

Is there a catch??? :huh:
  • jackeh
    dear speedy on the elliptical.

faster is not always better, we all see you can go 12 mph on the elliptical ... perhaps you should up the resistance? level 1 doesnt seem to be cutting it for you anymore....

the girl who is beside you
    jackie
  • Dave198lbs
    good...and let peace rain on the plain
  • TamTastic

faster is not always better, we all see you can go 12 mph on the elliptical ... perhaps you should up the resistance? l
    :blushing: I go that fast at level 19 sometimes.

Sorry! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Dear Tami,

I didn't mean to single you out in my post. My response was meant for a larger audience. I apologize.

Max
    OK, thank you.

No catch. It was wrong for me to respond like that so it looked like I was singling you out. Your post just happened to be the most recent when I responded. You know I think the world of you, Tami Tush. You're a pretty good egg.
    OK. Well, thank you again. Are you afraid of me?? :laugh:
  • jackeh

faster is not always better, we all see you can go 12 mph on the elliptical ... perhaps you should up the resistance? l
    :blushing: I go that fast at level 19 sometimes.

Sorry! :flowerforyou:

:laugh: you got to it before i fixed it ... i pressed a button and it posted by accident before i was done....

your pretty awesome if you can do it on level 19 but this girl is doing it on level one..... she climbs up beside me every day.... and she looks spastic when she does it cause i think she is using more arm then leg power...
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Dear Tami,

Max
    OK, thank you.

No catch. It was wrong for me to respond like that so it looked like I was singling you out. Your post just happened to be the most recent when I responded. You know I think the world of you, Tami Tush. You're a pretty good egg.

Good, now lets all hold hands and sing "I'll be loving you forever". :heart:
  • TamTastic
    If we all ate hummus, the world would be a better place! :wink:
  • Mireille

Or if we all listened to NKOTB. :ohwell:
  • Dave198lbs

you take the east coast I'll take the west coast and we can meet in godforsaken Inidana or somewhere :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs

NKOTB? you callin me a bad name? AUNT BEE!!!
  • Mireille

NKOTB? you callin me a bad name? AUNT BEE!!!

I might be. :wink:
  • TamTastic

you take the east coast I'll take the west coast and we can meet in godforsaken Inidana or somewhere :laugh:
    Or Godforsaken TEXAS!! :laugh:

*ducks and runs from all the Texans!*:devil:
  • TamTastic
    Dear Tami,

Max
    OK, thank you.

Well, yes. Always have been. Since Day 1. But I still think you're ok.
    Why would you ever been afraid of me??????:huh:
  • Dave198lbs

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

nothing like a classical education:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.