countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• abazooday727
    Options
    Challenge is set and taken...go on ladies! WE CAN DO IT!!! TEAM RUDOLF!!!

P.S. GET IN YOUR WATER!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Had fun with todays challenge :) Go team Dasher! x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    mini challenge done and then some :D go team rudolf!! xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... I am trying to do lower carbs this week. I think I might add a slice of bread in there a couple of times. I feel I do so well when I watch my carb intake. Its only 9 weeks till Christmas... wow its right around the corner I can't believe it. I need to catch up cause I didn't lose last week. I am expecting good results this week.
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options

That's what it's all about, having fun and losing weight at the same time. You are doing awesome!! :wink:
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    C'mon Team DASHER!! (What little team we have) Lets do this!!!
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    C'mon Team DASHER!! (What little team we have) Lets do this!!!

Loving the encouragement! I am going to do this! woot woot... team dasher come on we were stomped last week lets show them what we are made of! I know we could do this. Its only 9 weeks we have to put the pedal to the metal! Oh I am so pumped. I can't wait to go to Zumba tonight... yeah!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well on their challenges!! :D

I'm going to set Team Rudolf's Challenge again for tomorrow as I am out all day and cannot fit any in so it's based on what I'm doing... Then I will ask someone to do Wednesday's. :)

30-60 minute brisk walk. (Depending what you can fit in. if you can do 60, or more, that would be fab, I know people are sometimes busy!)
    15 minutes weight training. (Do whatever you feel you need to/are comfortable with)
    50 step ups.
    Drink all your water!! :D

I also want you to treat yourself to something you really enjoy. (Maybe a drink or a little bit of chocolate!) I know it's naughty but sometimes it just makes you feel a bit more positive. (This one's optional of course!)
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options

I'm going to set Team Rudolf's Challenge again for tomorrow as I am out all day and cannot fit any in so it's based on what I'm doing... Then I will ask someone to do Wednesday's. :)

30-60 minute brisk walk. (Depending what you can fit in. if you can do 60, or more, that would be fab, I know people are sometimes busy!)
    15 minutes weight training. (Do whatever you feel you need to/are comfortable with)
    50 step ups.

thats lovely thanks hun... will enjoy tomorrows challenge

I also want you to treat yourself to something you really enjoy. (Maybe a drink or a little bit of chocolate!) I know it's naughty but sometimes it just makes you feel a bit more positive. (This one's optional of course!)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

50 step ups.

Great mini challenge today i have belly dance practise tonight then going to do my C25k so that will be my 30 minutes walk then will do my step ups and weight training :) xxxxx
  • JanetM527
    JanetM527 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree we can do it. 11 weeks ... if I can lose 2 lbs a week that's 22 lbs Christmas here I come
  • Charlene_91
    Options

That's what it's all about, having fun and losing weight at the same time. You are doing awesome!! :wink:
    [/quote

Thanks!
    I'm really annoyed now, this week was going so good and now TOM as made an appearance :'(

But i will still try my hardest and try not to eat the wrong foods (always hard when TOM is here)

Enjoy your day x
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

50 step ups.

Thanks for the challenge .. 15 minutes weights done....30 minutes and 50 step up tonight!!! Thanks for the challenge!
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls so sorry that this is a late post for the mini challenge today.

Please drink all of your water and more if possible!

I would like everyone to do

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Sit ups
    50 Butt crunches

Hoping everyone is feeling motivated today i know that i am trying very hard again this week we are not too
    long from christmas now and i know i dont want to regret not using this time to its full potential

WATCH SODIUM INTAKE TOO

Dashers Woohoo!
  • pinkakira1
    Options

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Sit ups
    50 Butt crunches

Hoping everyone is feeling motivated today i know that i am trying very hard again this week we are not too
    long from christmas now and i know i dont want to regret not using this time to its full potential

WATCH SODIUM INTAKE TOO

Dashers Woohoo!

Yeah team dashers we really need to get this thing into high gear! I am working on my butt crunches right now lol we can do this.
  • rmdiaz1
    Options

[/quote

Thanks!
    I'm really annoyed now, this week was going so good and now TOM as made an appearance :'(

But i will still try my hardest and try not to eat the wrong foods (always hard when TOM is here)

Enjoy your day x

Tell TOM to go home!! lol You can do it girl! :wink:
  • rmdiaz1
    Options

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Sit ups
    50 Butt crunches

WATCH SODIUM INTAKE TOO

Dashers Woohoo!

Great challenge!!! Not to sure about the 100 sit ups, but I will do my best! Team DASHER is doing awesome!! Were gonna DASH our way through this challenge.
  • Charlene_91
    Options

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Sit ups
    50 Butt crunches

WATCH SODIUM INTAKE TOO

Dashers Woohoo!

Great challenge!!! Not to sure about the 100 sit ups, but I will do my best! Team DASHER is doing awesome!! Were gonna DASH our way through this challenge.

Great attitude :)
    I feel so ill, i cant wait to finish work and go home to sleep!!!! (just another 3 hrs to go)
    Great mini challenge for today! Butt crunches done, try my best to get the other 2 done as well.

Go Team Dasher x
  • andreaie
    Options
    Great attitude :)
    I feel so ill, i cant wait to finish work and go home to sleep!!!! (just another 3 hrs to go)
    Great mini challenge for today! Butt crunches done, try my best to get the other 2 done as well.

Go Team Dasher x
    [/quote]

hope your ok hun x x
  • andreaie
    Options
    look what i found........ hopefully we will all find some low carb recipes

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Low-Carber-Daily-Forum/265983696774403?ref=ts&sk=wall