countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a great day!

For weight training today I did V Squats w/ weights x25 Shoulder Press x25 Shoulder Press w/ a Pulse x25 Tricep Extensions x25 and my arms are on FIRE!!! I did the step ups and got out for a walk but it was with my 5 year old ... so I will try my best to get out again tonight.

Lisa

GO TEAM RUDOLF :bigsmile:
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a great day!

For weight training today I did V Squats w/ weights x25 Shoulder Press x25 Shoulder Press w/ a Pulse x25 Tricep Extensions x25 and my arms are on FIRE!!! I did the step ups and got out for a walk but it was with my 5 year old ... so I will try my best to get out again tonight.

Lisa

GO TEAM RUDOLF :bigsmile:

Man you had a really busy morning!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle casserole low in carbs and serves 4
    Put 4 chicken breasts into casserole dish wit 1.5 lts chicken stock, carrots, onion, mushrooms ,broccoli and parsnip add 2 bay leaves, 1 tbsp basil 1tsp thyme, salt n pepper. Put n oven for 25mins then add 4 sheet of sharwoods noodles and bake for 20 mins til noodles soft. If you want you can weigh the noodles before 60g dry is plenty for 1 person and its a dish you can make the night before so your not waiting around for dinner to be cooked

I'm gonna make this tomorrow I think :)
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    Chicken noodle casserole low in carbs and serves 4
    Put 4 chicken breasts into casserole dish wit 1.5 lts chicken stock, carrots, onion, mushrooms ,broccoli and parsnip add 2 bay leaves, 1 tbsp basil 1tsp thyme, salt n pepper. Put n oven for 25mins then add 4 sheet of sharwoods noodles and bake for 20 mins til noodles soft. If you want you can weigh the noodles before 60g dry is plenty for 1 person and its a dish you can make the night before so your not waiting around for dinner to be cooked

I'm gonna make this tomorrow I think :)

Yeah maybe we could do a crhistmas challenge thread with receipes for eachother. Everyone could contribute. I know I would. Share the knowledge!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Teriyaki beef

Ingredients

Lean Beef
    Teriyaki sauce
    Olive oil
    Peppers
    Broccoli
    Mushrooms
    Bean-sprouts
    Baby sweet corn
    Onion
    Carrot
    Black pepper
    Egg Noodles 60g
    Instructions

Cook the egg noodles
    Cut the beef into thin strips
    Pour 2tbsp of teriyaki sauce over the meat
    Allow to marinade for 30 minutes.

If you’re really organised, you can marinade it overnight.

Chop the veg
    Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a wok or large frying pan
    Stir fry the lean beef & vegetables
    Season with black pepper to taste.
    Serve with cooked egg noodles (dry weight).
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    I do like the recipe ideas---not sure I have many to add to the group but maybe one or two.
  • Asil76
    Options
    I think recipe sharing is a fantastic idea!!! :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    yeah thats a great idea :D i would put my stuffed peppers recipe on for those who don't know it already :P xxx
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    yeah thats a great idea :D i would put my stuffed peppers recipe on for those who don't know it already :P xxx

I would love to have your stuffed pepper recipe!! Please! :blushing:
  • andreaie
    Options
    I'll start a tread tomorrow and we must keep it just for recipes :)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls so sorry that this is a late post for the mini challenge today.

Please drink all of your water and more if possible!

I would like everyone to do

100 Jumping Jacks
    100 Sit ups
    50 Butt crunches

Hoping everyone is feeling motivated today i know that i am trying very hard again this week we are not too
    long from christmas now and i know i dont want to regret not using this time to its full potential

WATCH SODIUM INTAKE TOO

Dashers Woohoo!

Great mini-challenge!! I'm gonna try to exercise like crazy today. The weekend was kind of tough, especially Friday, but I'm hoping if I drink tons of water I can clean it out and have a great week :)
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I'll start a tread tomorrow and we must keep it just for recipes :)

I have a few that I would like to share.
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    Wednesday's Challenge for team Dasher:

Ok today if you plan on eating carbs please stick to whole grains!

I know alot of you are having bad weather across the pond as some of you might say it so I will try and think of things you could do inside.

25 back lunge
    60 standing ab crunch http://thegymcoach.blogspot.com/2008/09/standing-ab-crunch-twist.html
    50 tricep push-ups using your office chair if you have too
    25 each leg side lunge
    50 bicep curls
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Half way through the week...lets do this team rudolf!!! :D

xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    team rudolf- anyone know who is doing the challenge today?

xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Not a clue Hun..
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Not a clue Hun..

hmm will just do some walking, jumping jacks, tricep dips and squats i think then, seeing my boyfriend tonight so i dont get much time

xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Not a clue Hun..

hmm will just do some walking, jumping jacks, tricep dips and squats i think then, seeing my boyfriend tonight so i dont get much time

xxxx

Still nothing? I think I will just go ahead set myself a mini challenge... and & make it "easy" after what I just went through at boot camp :laugh: Butt Crunches, Step Ups, Jumping Jacks x50
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Not a clue Hun..

xxxx

Still nothing? I think I will just go ahead set myself a mini challenge... and & make it "easy" after what I just went through at boot camp :laugh: Butt Crunches, Step Ups, Jumping Jacks x50

Nope still nothing :( i made my own day up too hehe xxxx
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Come on Team Rudolf!! WE CAN DO IT!! Mini challenge? I can do it for tomarrow..