Women with abs, attractive or not?

Options

Replies

• Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Do what makes YOU happy, don't worry about what someone else thinks is attractive or not. Its your body and you're the only person who will always be with you at all times, your whole life. You're what matters most.

My personal feelings on women with abs, or any other major muscle definition, is that I do not find it attractive. The softness of a woman is one of the main things that is attractive about them. To me. Everybody likes something different though, so who cares?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I'm female, I would like abs to the point where my stomache is nite and flat, but I don't want the full on definition of a six pack. My own personal preference on what is attractive on a woman is toned and firm, but I don't like the stringy defined look like say... Madonna or something like that - I feel like it looks 'harsh'.

I feel this way too, I like the bodies of the pinups from the 50's, firm but feminine. Not saying abs aren't nice looking on a woman but I just don't want my body to be like that.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    the nice toned abs you see on an "athletic" body type is hot!!

The full on six pack that the roided out chick body builder has is not!

This for me as well! Veiny is gross, fit and muscular is hot!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    imagesCA601VLX.jpg

I want abs like Jillian Michaels. I want her entire body as a matter of fact. I think she is extremely sexy and attractive all the way.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot... but nothing crazy....
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I want a flat tummy! I don't want a 6 pack, where you can see every bone in my stomach but if it's flat and soft I'm okay with that. I just want my "mommy pouch" gone! I think a flat stomach on men/women is very attractive. But I don't care for hard abs on my man, my man has a belly and I like it that way! :) Just me though.
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    i think abs on a chick is hott!! thats what im stiving for. and my hubby loves it. a strong stomach helps other areas in the body too. i have a couple gf that they think its gross, but wtf does their opion matter to me? not one single bit
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of guys who like any and everything... just do what you like and then pick the guy YOU want.

Great advice!

As for me, I think they are not hot! A little definition yes, but a 6 pack no! I had a slight 4 pack when I got out of boot camp and that is what I'd like to get back to
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have abs and I've never had a guy say "ew put your shirt back on"
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What matters most is what you want. If you want abs and your find it attractive that is all that truly matters.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Having abs doesn't automatically = more sexy.
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It's a matter of opinion. Current population of Earth: 6,775,235,700 people. That's a lot of opinions but yours is the only that matters =o)
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I want abs,
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have abs and I've never had a guy say "ew put your shirt back on"

:laugh: I doubt men say that to many women who have their shirt off, whether they can see their ab muscles or not. Guys are guys!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I think it's all a question of personal preference. I myself would LOVE flat abs... they don't need to be defined into a 6 pack, though. Some guys like girls with big boobs or a big booty, so it makes sense that some guys would like abs and some wouldn't.*shrugs*

Shannon
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with getting tone and definition in your abs, but I agree with some of the other posts in saying that to be bulging and veiny . . then it is discusting!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I want a flat tummy! I don't want a 6 pack, where you can see every bone in my stomach but if it's flat and soft I'm okay with that.

Yeah. Stomach bones are gross.
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Very Sexy! Coming from "Miss Muffin Top"...I want abs badly!!! There under there somewhere, hopefully I'll find them soon! :ohwell:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I want a flat tummy! I don't want a 6 pack, where you can see every bone in my stomach but if it's flat and soft I'm okay with that.
    Yeah. Stomach bones are gross.
    Perhaps avoiding calcium-rich foods will help to assure that your stomach bones stay soft.

Another solution would be surgical intervention. Rumor has it that Raquel Welch had a couple of her stomach bones removed to help give her that spectacular figure.
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    Hope Solo