Strip clubs for married men?

Options

Replies

• jcn1109
    jcn1109 Posts: 49
    Options
    If men are "visual" creatures, and women have trust issues with their fellas going to a strip club, then should we also forbid women from reading steamy novels, and watching movies with their "dreamy" guys in them since women are "emotional" creatures. Is it fair to not let one gender partially satisfy their primal calling while the other one is allowed to soak it up everyday? Your thoughts.

Excellent question. Can't wait to see some of the responses from those that forbid strip clubs.

My husband doesn't go to strip clubs. I don't read romance novels. That's our personal agreement. Not a big loss to either of us as he doesn't really care for clubs and I don't much care for romance novels.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Well I would have no problem with my man going to strip club. I would def go with him. Once I have my 'dream body' I'd like to try amateur night actually... my man would be front row centre.

Not sure how I feel about him getting lap dances from strangers or being in a hotel room if I wasn't there--- kinda feel like I should be the one grinding in his lap.

I will say this tho.... I was married to a man who had a big problem with my sexual appetite.... He couldn't deal with things like the fact I'd jumped on a stage myself in my youth. He and I had the most vanilla boring sex ever. I would never be with someone closed-minded like that again.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Guess it really boils down to who or what your moral compass is aligned to.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If men are "visual" creatures, and women have trust issues with their fellas going to a strip club, then should we also forbid women from reading steamy novels, and watching movies with their "dreamy" guys in them since women are "emotional" creatures. Is it fair to not let one gender partially satisfy their primal calling while the other one is allowed to soak it up everyday? Your thoughts.

Excellent question. Can't wait to see some of the responses from those that forbid strip clubs.

My husband doesn't go to strip clubs. I don't read romance novels. That's our personal agreement. Not a big loss to either of us as he doesn't really care for clubs and I don't much care for romance novels.

What about actors that you find hot? Male dancers on Dancing With the Stars? McDreamy or McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy?
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Well I would have no problem with my man going to strip club. I would def go with him. Once I have my 'dream body' I'd like to try amateur night actually... my man would be front row centre.

Not sure how I feel about him getting lap dances from strangers or being in a hotel room if I wasn't there--- kinda feel like I should be the one grinding in his lap.

I will say this tho.... I was married to a man who had a big problem with my sexual appetite.... He couldn't deal with things like the fact I'd jumped on a stage myself in my youth. He and I had the most vanilla boring sex ever. I would never be with someone closed-minded like that again.

I hope you are from Pittsburgh and post the night you will be dancing :bigsmile:
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm surprised with the number of people that are actually okay with this. I don't agree to it, and that's my opinion. Why would a happily married person even want to go watch someone else dance naked other than their spouse?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm surprised with the number of people that are actually okay with this. I don't agree to it, and that's my opinion. Why would a happily married person even want to go watch someone else dance naked other than their spouse?

because they are more attractive
    they are not cheating, its just looking
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    OOPS meant to quote above ^^^

Why?

Because it's fun, and variety is the spice of life.
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

I'm just confused as to why they even need to "look". To each their own, I guess. Should they go marry someone else that is "more attractive", then?
  • sweetsarahj
    Options

I hope you are from Pittsburgh and post the night you will be dancing :bigsmile:

LOL! Nope I'm in Toronto :) I'll post when I finally do it though! Bring your twenties! LOL
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't mind at all...but I do agree with the post about no private lap dances or VIP rooms...yuck!
    But it isn't a frequent thing either only bach parties and he went once for his friend that moved across country.

I go for bachlorette parties but wouldn't just go because I like it. I just like a good laugh :)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I'm just confused as to why they even need to "look". To each their own, I guess. Should they go marry someone else that is "more attractive", then?

Of course not!! Are you telling me you never notice anyone that is attractive??
  • albinogorilla
    Options

no, but why can't they look, I can look at ferrari's, but i can't have one................doesn't mean my hyundai has a right to be pissed off at me.................

If woman want their husband to tell them they are the most beautiful woman in the world, then they want them to lie to them. And one lie leads to another..............
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Because there is nothing more beautiful than the female body. Do you go to an art gallery just to look at one painting?
  • albinogorilla
    Options

my wife points out guys that she thinks are hot, i point out woman that i think are hot, to her............we do it at the beach........i guess it comes down to insecurity for some...........we are together because we are perfect packages for each other, but that doesn't mean i am the hottest guy on the planet, or that she is the hottest woman on the planet...........and we both have eyes..........
  • MFPAddict
    Options

LOL! Nope I'm in Toronto :) I'll post when I finally do it though! Bring your twenties! LOL

Twenties!! Damn. Better be a totally nude bar. No twenties for pasties and a thong. :noway:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Nasty profile pic, but well said!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Nasty profile pic, but well said!

I forget that the whole forum doesn't get in on the tom-foolery going on with my personal MFP friends on my wall. oops.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options

Twenties!! Damn. Better be a totally nude bar. No twenties for pasties and a thong. :noway:

LOL--- I don't think there are any 'topless only' bars in Toronto, they are all totally nude..... That's how we roll in Canada!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

LOL--- I don't think there are any 'topless only' bars in Toronto, they are all totally nude..... That's how we roll in Canada!

Awesome. I need to pack up and move north. Drop me a PM when you are ready for that amateur night. Might just be the motivation I need to relocate. :wink: