Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I cared a lot about how I looked in my 20s. These days, there are more important things to worry about. How I look is way down in the insignificant pile. I don't ming.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Yes.... actually... I do.

Agree! "You got it going on girl" lol!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Just curious how people view themselves?
    okay ....now im just wondering what the point of the question was?
    Darn i was waiting on something else lol I answered and was thinking i was going to get some type of ending quote from you like you read something somewhere...I dont know what i was thinking... hoping to have learned something from this lol.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Not really. I can name a thousand things wrong with my appearance. Someone did call me gorgeous this weekend but he was also 16 deep and looking for love. Hahaha!!! :bigsmile:
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I used to have mostly bad days and once in a big while good days. Now it's reversed. I'm getting there.

Fixing my body was the easy part compared to fixing my head. Not sure if it will ever scream "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" on a daily basis.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd do me! LOL :wink:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. I really wish I did....at least then, I would know I was "headed" in the right direction.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd do me! LOL :wink:

LOL
    I have done me..so I am hot.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    No, I don't.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have my moments when I look in the mirror a think that I'm having a good appearance day. If I were to put myself ina strangers shoes and look at myself...then no, probably not.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I've always hated how I look. I hate that I have a slight droop to one of my eye lids and just in general lack of cuteness. I've tried different hair cuts and facial styles and eventually you just take it for what it is. I've grown up having psoriasis so after awhile you don't care that you aren't attractive, just makes it easier to fly under the radar. I hate it when people tell someone they are cute when they aren't. All you are doing is giving that person a false sense of the truth.

I may sound like a Debbie downer but I realize some people are blessed with good looks and others not so much. I fit into the not so much category. Doesn't stop me from having a good life or from getting out of bed each morning.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    No, I don't.

Whhhaaaaaa??????????
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I am a very sexy, funny, sexy, uber intelligent, sexy ,good looking guy in need of verbal stimulation..lol.

Seriously though when I was younger I though I was ugly (acne). Plus I grew up poor and was shy. Then I became rich, but was overweight. Not biggest loser fat but at 5'10 255 I was pushing it.

Now I take care of my body, have a winning smile and try to make people laugh. Laughter is key to being my friend. No fuddy duddies or people who think they are too good for others.

Now I am confident in how I look and told my sons (who are hotties themselves) to take pride in how they look. I'm blessed to have good looks but more importantly i absolutely enjoy conversation so my personality is by far my best asset.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    MY BODY.. EHHH
    MY FACE... EHHH
    IT'S ALL IMPERMANENT. IT CHANGES TOO MUCH TO GET WRAPPED UP IN IT
    MY PERSONALITY ON THE OTHER HAND HAS QUITE THE FAN CLUB
    I'D HIT IT...
    JUAT SAYIN'
  • wellput2gether
    wellput2gether Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have always had the motto of "If you look up the definition of cute in a dictionary you will see a picture of a baby, monkey and me."
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

I may sound like a Debbie downer but I realize some people are blessed with good looks and others not so much. I fit into the not so much category. Doesn't stop me from having a good life or from getting out of bed each morning.

Good for you. Great attitude. :smile:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sure I do. It's everyone else that thinks I'm ugly!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Simply, no.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Do you think you're attractive? How do you feel about the way you look?
    I think I am attractive and side note Kiwiburger is cute and he thinks you're attractive. Just saying... great topic !
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I've always thought of myself as a 7-8/10. I put a pic up on hot or not for a bit out of curiosity, and I got a 7. I know some people find me more attractive than others, and that's OK with me. I know I am not the hottest man in the world, but I'm not bad.
    To the second part of the question: I feel totally comfortable with the way I look. Not like I would change much. There are a few things I would change if I had extra money, but extra money is harder to come accross every year.