Replies

• Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Too freaking long!!!!! LOL
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    almost 3 years. i love being single, plus i'm only 20 so what do i need a boyfriend for?

this is such a great outlook! So many times I see women so desperate not to be single that they stay with the wrong guy.
    As for me, I turn 30 next year and I've been single for about a year and a half (boyfriend cheated - for the whole of our relationship, so I'm happy being single for now)

I know how that feels. I'm 30 and split with my ex 6 months ago and about 3 months ago he confessed via msn to cheating on me for over half the time we were together.

I don't really like being a single, I prefer being part of a two. Just for the simple things like a snuggle while I watch TV although my cats give good snuggles
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    About 9 months. Some homeless guy said it's because I'm ugly.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Can anyone beat 25 years? Don't think you can.

Edit:
    Oh, looks like some folks are already there. Posted too quick.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm at almost 22 years with no real commitment. :/
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    6 years.....because the more I date, the more I realize I want to be single. Saves a ton of heartache.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    16 days.

And I'm enjoying it :)
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You start copious amts of relationship threads, I've begun to notice.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Single for about 12 months, I wanted a commitment and real relationship.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    A very long time, I can't even remember the last I considered someone my boyfriend. Most people can't take the fact that I don't sugar coat thing, and I am blunt. The one person that actually gets me is in a relationship with someone else.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    was married almost 3.5 years.
    left at the end of last year.
    been alone since then, with the exception of a handful of not-so-serious trysts here and there.
    i love it.
    i've actually forgotten what it's like to come home to a house shared with another person. i don't recall how it feels to wake up in the middle of the night and have someone else sprawled out on the other half of the bed, or untangling limbs to try and regain my space...
    i don't miss cooking for two or more, and taking everyone's dietary preferences and schedules into consideration. nor do i miss scheduling bathtime around the whims of the small gas-powered hot water heater.

not to say that i plan to be this way forever, but for now... i'm happily content. ♥
  • PoisedforChange
    Options
    I love the use of the word copious !
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    About 2 months now.... Only had one boyfriend ever... Lol and now I dont know how to date...Never been on one as a single person before lol....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Almost two years without a REAL relationship after a one that was almost 5 years long. I've dated a little here and there, had a couple flings but nothing serious.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    almost 3 years. i love being single, plus i'm only 20 so what do i need a boyfriend for?

this is such a great outlook! So many times I see women so desperate not to be single that they stay with the wrong guy.
    As for me, I turn 30 next year and I've been single for about a year and a half (boyfriend cheated - for the whole of our relationship, so I'm happy being single for now)

Always been single too :-)
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Now of course- I'm not against random MFP women hitting on me. By all means do what you need to do.
    <--- I do have some sexy legs.....
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    All 18 years of my life!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    3 Years come December 11th...Lost my bride.

But am actively taking applications for employment :)
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It will be 1 year in about 2 weeks or so. We were together for 4 1/2 years and engaged for most of it. Did not end well. But, I didn't seriously date until I was 18 anyways. I haven't looked or put myself out there to date again yet. I think I'm starting to enjoy being single too much. haha.
  • secret_sally
    Options
    about 60 days