New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Id like to join, im doing c25k and a bunch of classes at my gym but I love the circuit I take 2 classes a week at the gym and want more!!

Can't wait to start with yall!!

Welcome to our group!!

We start today, lets shred!!!

New topic page coming up soon, post your progress daily and let us know how your doing!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I watched the video this afternoon and am excited to get started tomorrow. I have been watching my calories on MFP for over 60 days straight. Joining this group is the motivation and stick to it-ness I need. Looking forward to checking in with everyone. See you tomorrow and Good Luck to all members starting out!

Let's do it!!! Today is the day!! :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hey I jusst saw this and am planning to start tommrow. can I still join? Im in need of motivation ive tried to start this 3 times already and I always get off track.

Well you have come to the right place!!

We are going to be sticking at it, I would like to see you here signing in daily letting us know you have shredded and are doing great with your food goals, we can do this!!!
  • rhearose
    Options
    Please count me in...I will be back to level 1 ...;)
  • melgibson
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/369806--serious-shredders-17th-october-2011-o

OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE FOR THE SHRED CHALLENGE!!!

LETS DO IT!!! :O)

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm joining too! Will do it when I get home from work :D
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm joining too! Will do it when I get home from work :D

Please check in with the new topic page... link above....

We are all reporting in that page, over 150 of us now... :drinker:
  • littlesunshower
    Options
    Wow...perfect timing. I seriously JUST started my 30DS this morning! I came on here and saw this group...PERFECT! Day one is done for me...count me in!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Wow...perfect timing. I seriously JUST started my 30DS this morning! I came on here and saw this group...PERFECT! Day one is done for me...count me in!

Cool :glasses:

Please post on the new topic page... link is above!!!

Nice to have you with us :drinker:
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi guys !

I just finished my day 1 level 1 30 day shred and man was I huffin and puffin ... ...truthfully I almost gave up in the middle but the thought of 149 more people doing the same thing kept me going ...plus I had my 4 month old staring at me the whole time LOL ...he probably thought mommy went whacko today HAHAHA ! it sure felt good though :)

Keep it up guys .. LETS DO THIS !!!
  • leti333
    leti333 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have had the DVD for a while now, and now is the perfect time to start. I'm dreading taking before pics, but I now it has to be done! Let's do this!!
  • betfos
    betfos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just started it today. I hope some of you are on level 1 like me!!!:smile:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Just started today as well. hi all!
  • c_marie724
    Options
    Hi. I'm starting today.
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    JM 30DS L1 / Day 1 :smile: Come on everyone...we can do this!!! :drinker:
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I made it! Tomorrow will be tough because I suspect my body will be rebeling...but I am it's boss and I am going to make it through the next session. Come on everyone, WE CAN DO IT!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    I tried posting yesterday but my post never went thru.. I'd like to enter in this group as well... In fact I started last night.. Can I join or is it too late? :frown:
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Didn't see this group until just now and what fantastic timing!!! I started the 30 day shred last night!! I'm so in!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    today is my day 3 level 1. I thought I cant make but luckily i did.
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Day 2 / Level 1 :drinker: