New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well, I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be! Got through the second day and feel pretty good about
    My efforts. Hope everyone is feeling as positive about themselves because we are going to all look and feel great when we finish!
  • 1amdeev
    Options
    Who would have ever guessed that I would be logging in my third day of a full circuit of exercises??? How is everyone else doing? I'm finding some of the exercises are easier to do than the first day but others are still tough. Keep on keeping on everyone.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Who would have ever guessed that I would be logging in my third day of a full circuit of exercises??? How is everyone else doing? I'm finding some of the exercises are easier to do than the first day but others are still tough. Keep on keeping on everyone.

I think we are all doing great!! Log into our new page ....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/369806--serious-shredders-17th-october-2011-o

Everyone logging in here :wink:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Day 2 / Level 1 :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/369806--serious-shredders-17th-october-2011-o

This is our new topic page, everyone is logging in here now, join us!!! :drinker:
  • hcole2004
    hcole2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started 30 Day Shred on October 10, 2011. I start Level 2 today. I have already noticed results in 10 days! 7 total inches - GONE and 2 pounds down! Jillian kicks my butt but I LOVE IT!
  • 1amdeev
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished the 8th day workout and am noticing better stamina. Two more days of the 1st level and then moving on up.
  • 1amdeev
    Options
    Finished the 9th day and I have to say I almost talked myself out of it. Very glad I didn't listen to the voice of excuses and reasons not to get started. One more day of level 1 and then on to lever 2. Hope all are as proud of themselves as I am of myself.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Ugh, personal life got in the way and I plunged into a depression. Starting again this evening. How is everyone doing?