New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• lauramary2
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the DVD today. I haven't exercised in a while and am going to need some motivation. I hope I can stick with it! I look forward to completing the 30 day shred with everyone and being part of a group where we can support and encourage each other. : )
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So damn eager to start this ! YEAH !!!!!!

Not long now!!!!

I'm so excited about this group, we are going to ROCK THIS!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Quick question since I've never done the 30DS before. What do you log it in under for excercise?

I made an exercise for it, i used circuit training to calculate cals and it works out about right according to my HRM :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the DVD today. I haven't exercised in a while and am going to need some motivation. I hope I can stick with it! I look forward to completing the 30 day shred with everyone and being part of a group where we can support and encourage each other. : )

Welcome on board!!! Your in the right place!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    ANY LAST SHREDDERS PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY AND TOMORROW, LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS TOMORROW.

I WILL BE POSTING OUR NEW TOPIC PAGE TOMORROW MORNING, I WILL LIST IT HERE AS A LINK SO EVERYONE CAN FIND IT AND POST IT ON MY FRIENDS PROFILE PAGES TOO SO WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT.

EVERYDAY WE SHOULD CHECK IN AND SAY HOW WE ARE COPING WITH OUR SHREDS AND HOW WE ARE FEELING.
    I WILL ALSO BE HOLDING MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR BETTER EATING, I NEED TO EAT BETTER!!

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS TOPIC PAGE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR FOOD AND OTHER PERSONAL PROMISED FEEL FREE!!!

I ALSO WILL BE LOGGING MY START WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS ON DAY ONE -17TH.
    EVERYONE CAN DO THIS TOO IF THEY FEEL IT WILL HELP.

SIGN UP NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS THE GROUP WILL CLOSE TOMORROW NIGHT. :sad:
  • saintsteffers
    saintsteffers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ooo me me I just did the first one today!!! I'm gonna hurt tomorrow!!:smile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    ooo me me I just did the first one today!!! I'm gonna hurt tomorrow!!:smile:

WELCOME YOUR IN!!! :drinker:
  • flabnd01
    Options
    Yay. This is JUST what I was looking for! :smile:
  • trikimash
    Options
    I hope I found you all in time to join! This is perfect, I have been struggling with motivation for a while now and I'm hoping this will help.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Did i make the cut off ??/ I want to join.

I just got my dvd yesterday.

I have done 2 days level 1 ...my legs are feeling like jello but want to keep goind.

Start 274 (that was my weigh in on friday
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    What a great motivator! I just tried this video this week (Level 1) and couldn't believe I could sweat so much in only 20 minutes. I would really like to be part of the group and hopefully meet some people to help keep me motivated past 30 days. Been hitting the gym quite a bit and faithfully tracking food with my MFP app but seeing slow results and it would be great to have people to share struggles and triumphs with. Thanks for arranging this!
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    i am excited! Yay!!

~amy
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Id like to join, im doing c25k and a bunch of classes at my gym but I love the circuit I take 2 classes a week at the gym and want more!!

Can't wait to start with yall!!
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I watched the video this afternoon and am excited to get started tomorrow. I have been watching my calories on MFP for over 60 days straight. Joining this group is the motivation and stick to it-ness I need. Looking forward to checking in with everyone. See you tomorrow and Good Luck to all members starting out!
  • Kalo10
    Kalo10 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey I jusst saw this and am planning to start tommrow. can I still join? Im in need of motivation ive tried to start this 3 times already and I always get off track.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Yay. This is JUST what I was looking for! :smile:

Welcome!!

Today is the day!!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I hope I found you all in time to join! This is perfect, I have been struggling with motivation for a while now and I'm hoping this will help.

Your in time, today is the last day!!! Welcome to our group!!

LET'S GET SHREDDING!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Did i make the cut off ??/ I want to join.

I just got my dvd yesterday.

I have done 2 days level 1 ...my legs are feeling like jello but want to keep goind.

Start 274 (that was my weigh in on friday

You made it!! you are IN!!!!

Lets do this thing!!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    What a great motivator! I just tried this video this week (Level 1) and couldn't believe I could sweat so much in only 20 minutes. I would really like to be part of the group and hopefully meet some people to help keep me motivated past 30 days. Been hitting the gym quite a bit and faithfully tracking food with my MFP app but seeing slow results and it would be great to have people to share struggles and triumphs with. Thanks for arranging this!

Nice to have you with us!!

We can do this together, very large group of shredders here.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!! I am going to write our new topic page now......

Whoop!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    i am excited! Yay!!

~amy

LETS DO IT!!! today is the day...... :bigsmile: