New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just came back from Target and got my copy of the DVD. I am dusting off my hand weights and looking forward to the fellowship and motivation of this group. I have lost 12 pounds over the last two years and I know the last 12-15 are staying on because exercise has been the missing component in my program. Thanks for the organization. What else do I need to do to join the group?

You don't need to do anything else you are IN!!!!

We start tomorrow!! :drinker:

Sign up on our new topic page as of tomorrow, I will be writing it tonight so it's ready!!

VERY EXCITED!!! :wink:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in, I'm ready! I actually already started and Monday will be D5L1 for me. I'm looking forward to the motivation of this group!
    Thanks!

Well done for signing up, you will benefit from the extra days I am sure, we are such a huge group now I'm sure we'll be winners!!!

Tomorrow we begin!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ill join :) ive started 30ds in the past but never finished. hopefully i can do it this time :D
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm In need of motivation!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! Looking forward to trying something new!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hello to everyone hope everyone's ready for tomorrow! i dusted off my workout shoes and hunted down the weights already!

My husband is even going to be doing it with us this time :)

cant believe there are so many people going to be shredding with us, wouldnt it be wonderful if everyone really stuck with this thread for the entire time and was able to see the shred through for the full 30 days - i'd be amazed to see what the "30ds results" thread would look like !!

Dont forget everyone to take before and after pics (they really help!) and measurements as well as weighing in because sometimes with the shred you loose way more inches and look much more toned than you drop pounds!

I think I will try to take some before and after pictures, I'm feeling rather like I have let myself down in the last week, me eating has been horrible. I must get this under control.

I will be weighing in and measuring too, I will post my weight and measurements here on my first days log in with my report of my daily exercise and eating.
    I may even make my food diary public to friends.

Add me as a friend if you haven't already everyone!!! and add each other too, we all need as much support as we can get :flowerforyou:

Fair play for getting the hubby in on it too!! :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I have started procrastinating this beautiful Sunday... LOL. I woke up late, had a late breakfast... And am THINKING of 30DS. lol. I will do it though, at some point today... It will be day 4 level 1 for me! :)

Monday will be D5L1 for me, I don't know if I will ever be able to move on to level 2 though, level 1 is super hard for me! lol.

Ah well done for not quitting!! You could have had a day off and officially started again tomorrow!!!

I am planning on doing level 1 throughout, just with big weights and extra weights where they use no weights, advanced moves throughout and faster to get more in, I LOVE level 1!!!!
    Even if you just do level 1 the whole time you will see results!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Please count me in! :flowerforyou:

I was checking yesterday the thread where everybody posts their 30DS results and I was blown away! :noway:

Since my husband was going shopping I asked him to get if for me so I have my own copy already! This is perfect timing for me!

So excited to workout as a group with you guys!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!! :explode:

YOUR IN!!!!

I am blown away by how many people have signed up too!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

LETS DO IT!!! MONDAY x
  • melgibson
    Options
    I did end up shredding today!! :) It was awesome. And guess what?! DAY 4, NOT SO SORE!! YAY!! I sure did sweat a lot though!! Maybe it was much hotter in my house than previous workouts!

It is going to be SO darn cool to do this for 30 days straight! It will be such a feat!

WELL DONE!!!

I'm glad your feeling that your body is starting to get used to it, this is where it becomes enjoyable, you will learn to love this workout just as I do!! I feel great when I do it daily it;s such a clever selection of moves and works all areas of the body!!

I can't wait to join you tomorrow!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would really love to be apart of this! I bought the digital versions online so I wouldn't have to wait for them. I'm also going to incorporate a 28 day Yoga Bootcamp in as well (come to find out I really really like power yoga). I just recently started working from home and I need a reason to get up and moving. I figured 30DS in the morning, and Yoga Bootcamp in the evening.

Please let me know if I can still join this group (keeping fingers crossed).

Of course you can join!! :flowerforyou:

YOUR IN!!! :drinker:

I think it's great you will be combining this with Yoga, Yoga is excellent.
    I'm sure you will see fab results for doing both and we will support you the whole way there!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I really want to join, but I will be out of town this Thursday-Sunday and will not have access to dvd player. =(
    But now that I think of it, I should be able to get it in before I get on the plane and I think we get back afternoon on Sunday. So only 2 days for sure I can't do it.
    Can I still join?

~amy

Of course you can still join us. I will be away at weekends and miss my Saturday shred sometimes but I will do double on the friday or double on the sunday to make up for it, there is always a way to make it up, even if you do an extra day on the end of the 30 days.

You'll do great :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in guys....I must complete it this time....I gonna start today because it always take me a day or two to complete the entire dvd

Welcome to our group, glad to hear your already started, I like this attitude :tongue:

I shall join you along with the rest of the group tomorrow!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I want to join also! Ordered my copy an hour ago, won't be here until next week but i will be referencing this thread for motivation. I am terrible at sticking to any exercise regime besides fast-paced walking.

SW: 140
    GW1: 135
    GW2: 130
    UGW: 125!!

I would love to get to the weight of 125 or 130.. to feel like myself again.

Just get starting the day you get your dvd and we will do it together.
    Hope it arrives soon otherwise I'll be doing a 50 day shred!! :laugh:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in! I usually miss the start date with other groups so I'm glad I caught one!

YAY!! Just time time!!

Let's do it!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    ill join :) ive started 30ds in the past but never finished. hopefully i can do it this time :D

With a support group this big you will be fine!!

We are all going to do this together, I want to see you logging in daily saying you have done it and how your feeling, we can support each other and make sure we are doing it right.

This is the place to be!! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm In need of motivation!

YOU ARE IN!!!

We will motivate you, if 120plus other shredders can't motivate us then nothing will!!! :laugh:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in ! Looking forward to trying something new!

Great to have you with us.

LETS DO IT!!! :wink:
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    So damn eager to start this ! YEAH !!!!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Quick question since I've never done the 30DS before. What do you log it in under for excercise?
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Quick question since I've never done the 30DS before. What do you log it in under for excercise?
    since i got my hrm i just log it as 30 day shred under cardio.
    before that i used circuit training