Replies

• renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 244.8
    Last week: 213.4
    This week: 213.6
    Weekly +/-: +.02 :grumble:

I'm really not that suprised, I have had a trying couple of weeks. Now it is on to next week!

Same pinch Karie...lol..

We will rock it next week.. :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Here is my weigh in:
    Starting Weight: 129
    Week 1: 130
    Week 2: 129
    Week 3: 127
    Week 4: 125

Loss this week of 2 pounds!!

Yay!! Congrats on the loss..
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    My Progress
    Starting MFP Weight: 286.6
    MM Starting Weight (9/21): 267.4
    Week 1 Weight (9/28): 269
    Week 2 Weight (10/5): 268.6
    Week 3 Weight (10/12): 266.6
    Week 4 Weight (10/19): 265.4
    Week loss/gain: -1.2

Good going.. :-)
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 261 (May 31, 2011)
    Starting MM weight: 226.5
    Week 1 weight: 224.7
    Wee2 weight: 225.3
    Week 3 Weight: 225.3
    Week 4 Weight: 222.9
    Weekly +/-: -2.4
    Total loss: - 38.1lbs

I'm so close to 40lbs lost I can taste it!

And you will!! Way to go!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Here is my weigh in:
    Starting Weight: 129
    Week 1: 130
    Week 2: 129
    Week 3: 127
    Week 4: 125

Loss this week of 2 pounds!!

Way to GO!!!!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Weigh-in:
    SW:130
    week 1~ 129
    week 2~ 129
    week 3~ 129
    week 4~ 129

Are we seeing a pattern here? That okay, I did my measurements this morning and I lost on my waist and gained everywhere else. That is a really good thing!!! I have really been sticking to this new lifting plan, and I love it! My hubby has even started seeing the gains I've been making, when I first started losing weight he made a comment about losing my butt (he likes a round butt), since I've started lifting harder he's noticed my butt is getting rounder again. This time with muscle not flab.

I think I'm reaching a point where I really don't care what the number I see on the scale is, I did go back to checking it everyday, as long as I can see that my body is changing and becoming stronger and leaner.

I hope everyone else has had a great week, other than my week-end being a bit "off" ,this last week has been great!

I love hearing that; way to go Shawn!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Hey Mommas!

I have a request that I'd like to put out there to the group that is in no way related to weight loss but is simply from one mom to another...

I just got some very sad news about a friend's 8 week old baby girl that is sick. She's in the hospital and the doctors are not sure what is wrong and whether or not she will survive. The family is asking for positive thoughts/prayers to be sent their way. I'm not an overly religious person but I do belive in the power of positive thinking so I'd like to ask that if you are willing take a moment and send a mental "get well soon" to baby Madeline.

I hope this request doesn't offend anyone. But as mother I know if I were in Madeline's mom's shoes I'd ask for every spec of positivity I could find. So I'm asking everyone I know to join in.

Thanks and much love,
    Lynda

Positive energy & light headed that way! (no offense taken in the least)
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Hate to say it Lynda, bad things must travel together, my sis-inlaw was just rushed to the hospital, she is 19 weeks pregnant and has HELLP syndrome. Her liver enzymes were so high they are afraid they may lose them both, God she's only 24, and this is her first pregnancy. The only treatment for HELLP is to deliver the baby, but if they have already waited to long they could still lose them both.......So ladies, any prayers, well wishes, blessings, or happy thoughts would be welcomed!

Blessings and all of the above heading your family's way- I am hoping for the best!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Starting weight: 212 (Feb. 15, 2011)
    Starting MM weight: 153
    Wk. 1 weight: 149
    Wk. 2 weight: 149
    Week 3 weight: 151
    Week 4 weight: 148
    Total loss: - 5 lbs
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Starting MM weight: 192.2
    Week 1 weight: 189.8
    Week2 weight: 191.0
    Week 3 weight- 188.2
    Week 4 weight- 189.6
    Weekly +/-: +1.4 lbs
    Total loss: -2.6 lbs

Up again, but I'm still feeling pretty good! I know where it's from-- TOM showed up yesterday, my legs and arms are still crazy sore from bootcamp on Monday, and well.. my weekend certainly wasn't "on target". It's all good!

Sorry about not weighing in yesterday either-- it got crazy in the AM, and by the time I got anywhere near the scale, well.. it wouldn't have been even close to accurate.