Things YOU are judgey about

Options

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    :mad: IGNORANCE... IN ANY FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain old ignorance!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and all the people that bring their kids into the gym playroom where I work, at 5:00pm. They then work out for 2 hrs, while their kids cry to me about how hungry they are since they haven't had food since noon.

This happens pretty much everyday.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    arrogance. hypocrisy. intolerance. stupidity (just plain stupidity...those people who make no sense and talk just to talk)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Stupidity.

Fools.

People who assume everyone who smokes will blow smoke all over them.

Loose/lose

To/too

People who hit "reply" to post their stuff without actually reading the thread first.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Let's imagine a place for a moment where people are not judgey. . but are peaceful . . spreading happiness. .

imaginepeace.jpg
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    People who don't take the time to properly spell out words and use punctuation.

Example:

I wnt 2 tha store n saw n wtfever.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    women who wear too many clothes. How can they cover up the greatest creation/evolution?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    People who don't take the time to properly spell out words and use punctuation.

Example:

I wnt 2 tha store n saw n wtfever.

People who do this in office email!!
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

Maybe you should say overweight, not fat...if you haven't noticed a lot of people here are overweight, and you will offend someone.
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    fat people eating junk food....

Maybe you should say overweight, not fat...if you haven't noticed a lot of people here are overweight, and you will offend someone.

PC people....:tongue:

Kidding...too easy. Not sure the poster cares if he/she offends... unfortunately... to each their own.

Yeah its pretty obvious they don't care...I may judge people by not watching what they say, because they hurt others feelings, and it can be considered an insult and a derogatory remark, which if I'm correct, and I know that I am...is against forum rules.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hippies.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :mad: IGNORANCE... IN ANY FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain old ignorance!!!!!!!!! :mad:

you know EVERYTHIING?! Wow! :noway:

I are a teechur and I still don't know stuff. :ohwell:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Hippies.

Relax Baby!

hippie.jpg
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone equally, so there's almost nothing I don't judge.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    A homeless man sitting in front of a Tim hortons drive thru asking for some food on a peice of cardboard me thinking hey Ill get him a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. I get out of my car try to give him what I bought he begins to scream at me I cant eat that sh** I see on his card board in small print ,can only eat blah blah blah. I felt like say what the f**k are you doing in front of a Tim Hortons then a**hole theres a save on food over there. Never again.:mad:
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have not time for parents who treat their children poorly. When you have a child, life is no longer all about you and the responsibility you bear for another's well being should be taken seriously. Parents can do so much damage when they do not take their responsibility for their children's well being seriously.

I also have no time for people who think pets are disposable. When you take a pet, you are making a commitment to that animal for the rest of it's life...the only exeption being the health or safety of family memebers. If you cannot handle that responsibility, do not take a pet into your home!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    The spelling/grammar thing. I won't point it out, but I WILL make inferences depending on the forum. Say, on a resume, for example...

Smoking in your car, and blowing the smoke out of your window so that it can drift into mine at a stoplight. You love cigs so much, roll up that window and BASK. Same for too much fragrance...it is olfactory ASSAULT. A guy at the gym wears so much, the water fountain even smells like him. It is repulsive, I can feel my airways closing as soon as I SEE him. A female relative wears so much, you cannot hug her without smelling like her for the rest of the day. Which usually equals a headache...
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The big women that make *****y comments about me when I ask them for their size when I have to fit them for their garments. They say I should know...so I hand them the biggest size there is, just because they had to go be a b itch.

Kids that run around in stores and bang into my cart and their ghetto moms come over and do the neck gyration thing. Its like a sign of aggression in an Animal Kingdom show...like I can almost see the Crocodile Hunter narrating somewhere.

The ghetto people that bust out with food stamps to buy all sorts of gross azz processed crap. Buy veggies, idiot!

The ghetto people that have the latest model car. I work 9-5 and drive a banged up '94 Buick. Maybe I'll pop out a kid or four so I can get a new car.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Poor spelling :)

Poor spelling and poor diction.

I hate it when people say, "I seen" or "mines"

ANNOYING!
  • allymorin
    Options
    negative complainers