Things YOU are judgey about

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    People who smoke around their children.

Yep...this. Want to kill yourself...go for it. Leave the kids out of it!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    :mad: IGNORANCE... IN ANY FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain old ignorance!!!!!!!!! :mad:

you know EVERYTHIING?! Wow! :noway:

I are a teechur and I still don't know stuff. :ohwell:

Lol...people who think that ignorance means stupid. (FYI...ignorance means 'lack of knowledge')

Also, people who read a forum about what others are judging and are then offended by something they read.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    People who are mean or neglect animals! I can get very touchy about this topic and will judge these people very badly.
    This. Our new neighbour has three little dogs they just leave outside all the time (and a few nights ago it rained); they bark because they're frustrated and not taken care of at all. I want to call a shelter but am worried about them being put down.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Bad parents who let thier children run unchecked, screaming, fighting, stealing, or (this really happened 4 weeks ago), peeing in a bush outside a store while your shopping and not caring where they are. Also those who spend countless amounts of money on themselves, and than gripe because a kids shirt cost more than $3.99.

A lot of stuff bugs me but that's the worst!
    i let my 4 yr old pee in the parking lot of the gym today..by the bushes....because he was about to pee on himself and couldnt hold it
    Thats different...you knew where he was and what he was doing..in other words, being a parent. This kid was like 11 and there was a public bathroom 15 feet from him and he kept whipping his junk out and peeing in random bushes outside a store for kicks and giggles. Customers were complaining to us about it, and it wasn't even our store. The parents had to be hunted down and told to watch their kid or leave.