*17 Day Diet New Years Countdown Challenge**

Options

Replies

• bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    day 11 and im down 9lbs...it could be more, 3 of the 11 days i cheated... :( bad me. but the reese cups were calling my name lastnight...and i had some drinks with a friend on saturday. lol

How many calories are you eating? I'm only down about 3 lbs and I am on Day 8. I'm eating 800-1000 a day.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    day 11 and im down 9lbs...it could be more, 3 of the 11 days i cheated... :( bad me. but the reese cups were calling my name lastnight...and i had some drinks with a friend on saturday. lol

How many calories are you eating? I'm only down about 3 lbs and I am on Day 8. I'm eating 800-1000 a day.

Today C1D10. I have lost 8 lb. so far. I have not lost any weight since Sunday. I'm not sure if I am eating enough. Have not had any problems with headaches or tiredness.

@DIVAGETTINGFIT,

I checked your diary for the last few days and the headaches could be coming from low calories, I know its easy to not feel hungry and over eat on this cycle but make sure you're aiming for at least 1000 to 1200 calories especially if you're exercising on a regular basis, this will make your weight loss stall after a few days. Try adding a Greek yogurt or bigger portions of protein.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me.

I am excited to be on this journey. I dont know what it is but I was not hungry for lunch today (I think its because TOM is on the way). I also had a starbucks iced coffee with a splash of cream (it was bought and brought by my co-worker).

I am excited to start feeling and looking better :happy:

Feel free to FR me, I would love the support :flowerforyou:
    ~Michelle
  • toni430
    Options

ive had as low as 730, and as high as 1400(i had 3 coronas that night) im a workout junkie, and always have been, this week already ive burnt close to 1500 cals and its only wed. i ride my stationary bike every evening for 40-60min depending on how my leg\hip is feeling, at about 12mph.i eat a lot though, mainly vegies, chicken and eggs, lots of eggs, those are my go to snack, maybe its the calorie shock on the weekends? im NEVER good on saturdays, ever, and ive learned to not beat myself up over a few drinks with my hubby or girlfriends, it only makes me feel guilty. after tonights workout i was down another 1.2lbs..10.2 my diary is open to my friends if you wanna add me i dont mind you looking around..anything that says "cycle 1" next to it in my diary can be found in the link i posted a few pages back. :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I changed my mind on this challenge and am resigning.

Wishing all of you here the best of success:heart:
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I changed my mind on this challenge and am resigning.

Wishing all of you here the best of success:heart:

I read today in Fitness magazine that the diet is good because it does promote healthier food choices but the real reason the diet works is because it's low calorie. So, it is possible for you to find success somewhere else. Best of luck to you!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Hope all is going well.

Just got home from school and have been super busy with it (that's why I am not posting as much).

To my delight I am still on the diet! Today I broke it a little by having a cookie, but other than that I have been good :bigsmile: I did notice that the weight hasn't been coming off as quickly as it was at first.

M.:heart:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I need to remain focus during C2 and not to expect cycle 1 results.......I'm hoping that I can lose 5 pounds at this point. The dayum scale is not moving in the direction that I prefer
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Today is day 11 (I think) of Cycle 1! I am currently only 1 pound away from one of my mini goals (145)!

Honestly, I think I could have exercised a lot more during Cycle 1. I have been eating right and haven't gained anything back, but the weight is coming off slooooow (which could be a good thing). I think the weight is coming off slow in my case because I haven't really "Exercised" this past week.

Let me know how you guys are doing! I told a few of my friends about the diet and they are going to start next week Monday !

• toni430
    Options
    hows everyone doing? weekends approaching, im never good on the weekends...goal this weekend...not to gain ANY weight back....
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Today is D5 C1 and I am down 5.5 pounds so far. Hopefully the weekend goes as well as the week did!
  • MsCyone
    Options
    12 Days down in this cycle for those who have started on the 1st day. But this question is for everyone how is the diet going? Finally managed to impress my fiance enough that he's on board :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    I have been doing good, except for last night; I ordered a pizza :angry:

When I weighed in this morning I was surprised that I didn't gain any weight :bigsmile: Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in day, which is also makes it two weeks since I been on this diet.

I am hoping tomorrow to weigh 145...Which I think I am :happy: Loving this diet so far...I am so happy that I heard about it. I have been drinking A LOT more water than I used to.

• HeyGrlHey
    Options
    I have been doing good, except for last night; I ordered a pizza :angry:

When I weighed in this morning I was surprised that I didn't gain any weight :bigsmile: Tomorrow is my "official" weigh in day, which is also makes it two weeks since I been on this diet.

I am hoping tomorrow to weigh 145...Which I think I am :happy: Loving this diet so far...I am so happy that I heard about it. I have been drinking A LOT more water than I used to.

Weighed in today...Didn't see 145 like I wanted, but saw 146; Which still makes me happy! only 1lb away from hitting a mini goal of mine and 7lbs until I am in the 30'S!!!!! Which I haven't been in in over 3 YEARS!!!!

• MsCyone
    Options
    You will definitely get there soon!!!
  • toni430
    Options
    i failed this weekend...im retaining water from making bad choices ... :'( back on track 100% i hate weekends...
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    i failed this weekend...im retaining water from making bad choices ... :'( back on track 100% i hate weekends...

As long as you aren't staying off the (17 DD) horse!

I am with you Toni...I made a "bad" choice this weekend too, but I am not going to let it affect me mentally. I just keep reminding myself that as long as I go forward I will never go back (which was 166lbs!).

M.:drinker:
  • toni430
    Options

As long as you aren't staying off the (17 DD) horse!

I am with you Toni...I made a "bad" choice this weekend too, but I am not going to let it affect me mentally. I just keep reminding myself that as long as I go forward I will never go back (which was 166lbs!).

M.:drinker:
    i ate fine...i had vodka...not really on the diet..but on the plus side, i mixed it with iced greet tea..LOL that has to count for something right?
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    I cannot believe today is day 16 of this diet and I only slipped up two times!!! I am so proud of myself!

• toni430
    Options
    I cannot believe today is day 16 of this diet and I only slipped up two times!!! I am so proud of myself!

yay!