*17 Day Diet New Years Countdown Challenge**

Options
1234568»

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm upset. I'm still 179.8 (a pound more than I was when I left cycle 1 oh and TOM is here). I think I may do C1 for the next 3 days and C2 for 1 day until I complete cycle 2 and maybe 3).
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Day 17!! I cannot believe it is already here. I honestly did not think I was going to be able to stick it out for 17 days, but I did!!

STATS for CYCLE 1:
    Starting W - 151 :grumble:
    Ending W - 146 :bigsmile:
    Total loss: - 5lbs! :love:

When I first started Cycle 1 I dropped 3lbs within the first day or so. I followed the meal plans exactly (except for the green tea bit) and exercised for 20 minutes a day. On the 7th day in or so I stopped exercising, but still continued to eat healthy. For the last 3 or 4 days I started exercising again (doing the 30DS). I think if I would have continued exercising I would have lost more, but don't get me wrong...I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I will take the -5lbs in 17 days any day! :love:

On to CYCLE 2 tomorrow! :drinker:

M.:heart:
  • toni430
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm upset. I'm still 179.8 (a pound more than I was when I left cycle 1 oh and TOM is here). I think I may do C1 for the next 3 days and C2 for 1 day until I complete cycle 2 and maybe 3).
    im in the same boat, still 179 which is a 10lb loss(todays day 17 for me) i think im gonna continue with cycle 1 while im not craving the carbs...its been easier this time around to not want potatoes. LOL
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Cycle 1 complete
    Lost 8 pounds
  • lianac1969
    Options
    Good Morning!
    I just found this group this morning....and would like to join if it's OK, I have been on the 17 Day Diet since 10/24. Everything is going really well, I completed my C1 yesterday and have had GREAT results. I started on 10/24 at 217 and weighed in this morning at 202.5 for a 14.5 lb loss on Cycle 1.

My goal weight for the end of the challenge would be 192, so a 25lb loss. I have only exercised once so my exercise goal would be to start exercising consistently - 1st with the 2-17 minutes a day workouts as instructed in the book and move on from there.

Good Luck All!
  • imfocused
    imfocused Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'd love to join, too. I am just starting C1 today, so good timing!
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    You all are more than Welcomed to join! I haven't been posting lately since I have been busy with life, but I will start posting regularly starting tomorrow!

M.:heart:
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Natasha233
    Natasha233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey all-just checking in: Day 5 of Cycle 2 and I'm down 13lbs - it's definitely working. The cutting of sugar has def made me have more energy, and all the water and veggies make my skin and hair look amazing! It makes such a difference not drinking either. I def feel "clean." Made it through Halloween without any candy - and in the past, two bags of this stuff would have been devoured in an hour. All that havoc that I wreaked on my body - now I just can't imagine returning to it. I can't wait to get to the maintenance cycle!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Down another 2 lbs!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump. Some of the meal ideas look good and im thinking bout starting wit wit my coworker.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've been going through so much... I restarting today R2C1