Options
14567810»

Replies

• eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    11/2 Check-in:

1- EAT CALORIES: Done
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done (I still have to eat dinner-and a post workout snack)
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 10 cups so far...
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Done (walk/jog)
    5- POST: Posted!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    11/1/11

1. ate cal..............yes

2.ate exercise cal......................yes

3. H2O............................done

4. Move bod 30 min........................done

11/2/11

1. ate cals..................done

2. ate exercise cals.....................no exercise

3. H2O.................yes

4. No Exercise
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

11/01-

1- EAT YOUR CALORIES - Done!
    2- EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES (can allow a 100 cal widow) - Done!
    3- DRINK YOUR 8 CUPS AND LOG THEM SO WE KNOW! - done
    4- WALK/JOG/RUN (whatever your level) AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN 30 MINUTES EACH DAY. - 20 mins :(
    5- POST HERE AT THE END OF EVERY DAY!

11/02-

1- EAT YOUR CALORIES! - done
    2- EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES (can allow a 100 cal widow) - done (slightly over!)
    3- DRINK YOUR 8 CUPS AND LOG THEM SO WE KNOW! - done
    4- WALK/JOG/RUN (whatever your level) AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN 30 MINUTES EACH DAY. - 31 mins, 2 miles
    5- POST HERE AT THE END OF EVERY DAY!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    11/02
    2- EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES - not all:(
    3- DRINK YOUR 8 cups- 14 cups
    4- WALK/JOG/RUN (whatever your level) AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN 30 MINUTES EACH DAY. - 70 mins , 7.25 miles
    5- POSTED

I am taking tomorrow off I think I'm burned out. I'll be rested up to begin Friday

Btw I weight 153.2 now - YEAY!!!
  • 11/2/11
    1eat calories-done
    2 eat exercise calories-done
    3 exercise we have a ton of snow here so I exercised inside for 40 mins
    4 drink h2o done
    5 post
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    11/2

1. Water-- 9 cups

2. Ate Calories--No. 14 left :(

3.Exercised -- did 30 mins walk at slow pace.

4.Ate exercised calories-- no :) I only burnt 92 cal. from my walk today and I wanted to be on safe side so I left those plus 14 from my food spare. I am sad I wont be getting 100% points now for this challenge. :sad:
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    11/2

1 eat cals!
    2 Eat exercise cals, no
    3 water!
    4 30 min bike ride!

ending weight...222 :(
    The weight is the same from the beginning, but I went up to 224 after the first day, and so really I lost 2 pounds :)
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    11/2/2011

Good evening,
    Here is my posting! :happy:

1. Water-- Done (11-8oz glasses)
    2. Ate Calories-- Done
    3.Exercised (w/j/r)-- Done (did 30 mins brisk walking)
    4.Ate exercised calories-- Done (with 22 to spare:wink:)

Just a quick questions are we noting in our last entry of our ending weight for the week ? Thanks! :smile:

yes. give me your end weight if you want me to post it...I am about to post the final report so you can just comment with your starting and end weight if you want to show what happened this week...
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    11/2

1. Water-- 9 cups

2. Ate Calories--No. 14 left :(

3.Exercised -- did 30 mins walk at slow pace.

4.Ate exercised calories-- no :) I only burnt 92 cal. from my walk today and I wanted to be on safe side so I left those plus 14 from my food spare. I am sad I wont be getting 100% points now for this challenge. :sad:

You are not allowed to be sad!! lol you did great! better than me!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    lastreport.jpg

final report, if the whole thing does not show, try right clicking on it and click view....if you are not listed just quote this post and post your report and ending weight with it:) Hope to see you all on the next challenge!! If you want in you have to post on that thread.....see it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382765-here-we-go-3rd-1-week-challenge-let-s-move
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    lastreport.jpg

final report, if the whole thing does not show, try right clicking on it and click view....if you are not listed just quote this post and post your report and ending weight with it:) Hope to see you all on the next challenge!! If you want in you have to post on that thread.....see it here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382765-here-we-go-3rd-1-week-challenge-let-s-move

My end weight is not 153.2. Its 162 lbs. I never posted my final weight before this. I guess this was some error. I congratulate all those who got 100% points. keep up the good work. And for those who did not get it 100% like me :( try better next time. I would have loved to join the next challenge but I am so awful at doing squats push ups sit ups. So I may be joining you guys some other time. I really enjoyed doing this and the pressure of getting it 100% kept me on my track(except the last day).

You guys are amazing.
    regards
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    lastreport.jpg

My end weight is not 153.2. Its 162 lbs. I never posted my final weight before this. I guess this was some error. I congratulate all those who got 100% points. keep up the good work. And for those who did not get it 100% like me :( try better next time. I would have loved to join the next challenge but I am so awful at doing squats push ups sit ups. So I may be joining you guys some other time. I really enjoyed doing this and the pressure of getting it 100% kept me on my track(except the last day).

You guys are amazing.
    regards

sorry I must have typed it in the wrong box! I did that a lot but usually caught it before I posted....sorry again!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    11/02
    2- EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES - not all:(
    3- DRINK YOUR 8 cups- 14 cups
    4- WALK/JOG/RUN (whatever your level) AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN 30 MINUTES EACH DAY. - 70 mins , 7.25 miles
    5- POSTED

I am taking tomorrow off I think I'm burned out. I'll be rested up to begin Friday

Btw I weight 153.2 now - YEAY!!!

Ok I found the error! Tummz02 is the one with the end weight of 153.2! I don't know how I got it typed in soniyamas box!! Sorry yall! so Tummz02 started at 156 and ended with 153.2 for a total loss of 2.8 lbs!! Yea! and Soniyamas started with 165 and ended with 162 for a total loss of 3 lbs!!! Great job you both!!! Now that I have it strait!! LOL Sorry for the mix up!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    11/2/2011

Good evening,

2. Ate Calories-- Done

Just a quick questions are we noting in our last entry of our ending weight for the week ? Thanks! :smile:

yes. give me your end weight if you want me to post it...I am about to post the final report so you can just comment with your starting and end weight if you want to show what happened this week...

Hi- are we entering for tonight too? Well if not, my ending weight for this morning was 207.8 :happy: Super happy about that!!!! I really pushed the water and working out... I think I might take the week off but hop on the challenge after the next!!! Just keep me posted!!! I'm sure I will see it when you post it!! Have a good day off!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    11/2/2011

Good evening,

2. Ate Calories-- Done

Hi- are we entering for tonight too? Well if not, my ending weight for this morning was 207.8 :happy: Super happy about that!!!! I really pushed the water and working out... I think I might take the week off but hop on the challenge after the next!!! Just keep me posted!!! I'm sure I will see it when you post it!! Have a good day off!

Good job. This one is over. We did not post today. It's cool if you wanna skip this next one. I will probably post the one after sometime around wednesday next week. I will take thursday off and we will start again on nest friday. So start looking wednesday for the new post.