Lets get it done! 1 week challenge!

Options

Replies

• getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    10/31

1. ate cals...
    2. ate over my evercise cals ( 2 too many pieces of candy....did'nt see your challange til late..:sad:
    3. drank H2O (9 cups)
    4. exercise walking on treadmill30 min then 10 min kickboxing!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    what is this challenge can i be in it?!

Check back Friday! We are starting a new one then. I will post the new thread here at the end of this one so everyone can find it :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    10/31

1. ate cals...
    2. ate over my evercise cals ( 2 too many pieces of candy....did'nt see your challange til late..:sad:
    3. drank H2O (9 cups)
    4. exercise walking on treadmill30 min then 10 min kickboxing!

I did not see your post for the 30th...i might have missed it...or you forgot to post but I got this one and Ill just assume you did it cause you have done all the rest :) and that's ok about the candy...some one gave me the idea or I would have posted it sooner :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok peeps!! Here is the Halloween report! A lot of you did great on the no candy thing!! If you have a smile next to your number it is because you got an extra point for no candy. Yay!! Here is what I got as of now today....If you have not logged yet just remember to get it in tomorrow and Ill update it. We are almost done with this one.

Name
    Starting weight
    27-Oct--28-Oct--29-Oct--30-Oct--31-Oct
    bellabubbles86
    cherielady
    eilis12
    5:)
    getfine2015
    hcn74
    jennipooh
    luvmybeebees
    marisajoycash
    miami_mimi
    michelleando
    purpleiris1114
    4:)
    soniyamas
    trishaleighnelson
    tummz02
    4:)
    walkinggirl1985
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    I know I haven't been posting. I really don't have a chance/desire to use the computer too much at night. I wish you could post to boards from your phone! So, I know I'm probably out of the challenge at this point, but just wanted to say it was fun and keep at it! I am staying committed to the tenets of the week's challenge, but just doing it without reporting since I can't seem to time it right.

But for purposes of 10/31, if it's not too late:

1. Eat calories: done
    2. Eat exercise calories: some ( I burned 1402 according to my HRM; I'm not going to eat all of those, even with Halloween candy).
    3. 30 minutes - done.
    4. 8 cups - no problem.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    I know I haven't been posting. I really don't have a chance/desire to use the computer too much at night. I wish you could post to boards from your phone! So, I know I'm probably out of the challenge at this point, but just wanted to say it was fun and keep at it! I am staying committed to the tenets of the week's challenge, but just doing it without reporting since I can't seem to time it right.

But for purposes of 10/31, if it's not too late:

1. Eat calories: done
    2. Eat exercise calories: some ( I burned 1402 according to my HRM; I'm not going to eat all of those, even with Halloween candy).
    3. 30 minutes - done.
    4. 8 cups - no problem.

I have all your stats...Its ok that I already posted for yesterday. You got it in today and that is what the rules were. If you miss logging on the day you log the next day...Ill just add it to the post tomorrow...If you can get me today's post before i post tomorrow then great ill update both days for you...if not then it will be on the next post...as long as you don't miss 2 days in a row and you get me all the info your good! :)
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    11/11 Check-in:

1- EAT CALORIES: Done
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 8 cups so far...
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Done (walk)
    5- POST: Posted!

Edit: So sad this is over tomorrow..... looking forward for the next challenge.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    AWWW well I'm glad you are enjoying it. I will be thinking of what to do for the next one...I am gonna take a day off so we will start Friday...but hopefully I can come up with and post the next one tomorrow or thursday....any ideas?

every one give me ideas for the next one and tell me what you liked/disliked about this one...I had trouble with the 30 minute workouts...for some reason It was easy to get that mile in every day cause It only took me about 15-18 min to do...but this takes me about 40 min in all and I don't get that a lot unless I wait till late at night when everyone is in bed and a lot of times I just don't wanna do it that late, or am tired....so I think we will go back to distance, like 1 mile everyday and If you have time to keep going then you can...some days I had time to do 2 miles but not everyday. ANYWHO...give me the input and I will be posting the new one soon...also keep posting updates on this one...Thursday will be the last post for the results on this one!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    11/1

1- EAT CALORIES: Yes
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Again not all but I tried, I had a lot of fat in my food today so neede to cut don n e ways
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 13
    4- WALK 30 MIN: 8.5 miles
    5- POST: Posted!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    11/1

1- EAT YOUR CALORIES - Yes.
    2- EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES (can allow a 100 cal widow) - I met 1200 NET, but didn't make it all the way, so no.
    3- DRINK YOUR 8 CUPS AND LOG THEM SO WE KNOW! - Yup, 8-9c
    4- WALK/JOG/RUN (whatever your level) AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN 30 MINUTES EACH DAY. - 80 minute Walk, 45 minute Run..=)
    5- POST HERE AT THE END OF EVERY DAY! Done
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    11/1/11

1.Water-- Done (9-8oz glasses)
    2.Calories ate-- Done
    3.Exercised 30 Min (w/j/r)-- Done (30 min of slow walking)
    4.Eat Exercised calories-- Done

Have a good Night to all!!!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Got it! I am going to bed now...every one get me your reports in for today and yesterday if you missed...Ill be posting in about 12 hours from now...Tomorrow is our last day as well! I will be posting the final report about 36 hours!:) Then hopefully sometime between now and then Ill have the new challenge posted...Still don't know what it will be yet.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Here is the new challenge that will start FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH!! This friday. I am taking a day off between these things lol! But feel free to start a day early as practice if you want:) POST ON THE NEW THREAD "IN" WITH YOUR STARTING WEIGHT FOR THAT CHALLENGE IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE...Thanks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382765-here-we-go-3rd-1-week-challenge-let-s-move
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    11/1/11

1.Water-- Done (9-8oz glasses)
    2.Calories ate-- Done
    3.Exercised 30 Min (w/j/r)-- I did 40 minutes of walk / jog and this was my C25K program. 267 cals burnt and 2.25 miles covered.
    4.Eat Exercised calories-- yes except some

sweet dreams:smile:
  • alisaojo_
    Options
    I just read your post but I would really like to be a part of your next one week challenge
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    11/1

1. Eat Cals - Yes
    2. Eat Exercise Cals - No
    3. 30 min walking
    4. Water, 10+
  • 11/1/11
    1 eat cals done
    2 eat excersice cals done
    3 walk atleast 30 min done
    4 drink h20 done
    5 post done
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    awsome peeps. I got it all. let me know on if you want in on the new challenge....post and comment here for the new one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382765-here-we-go-3rd-1-week-challenge-let-s-move
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Capture.jpg

ok I saved this as a picture and am trying to post it here using photo bucket but no matter how I resize it on photobucket it will not show the whole picture....it should show to november 1st....help

OK I was told to tell you to right click on the picture and click view...it will show the whole picture then..The picture is to big to fit...sorry but this was easier than typing the whole thing again.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    11/2/2011

Good evening,
    Here is my posting! :happy:

1. Water-- Done (11-8oz glasses)
    2. Ate Calories-- Done
    3.Exercised (w/j/r)-- Done (did 30 mins brisk walking)
    4.Ate exercised calories-- Done (with 22 to spare:wink:)

Just a quick questions are we noting in our last entry of our ending weight for the week ? Thanks! :smile: