Belly around navel: 50
    Hips(widest): 53
    Thighs (widest): 28
    calves-20.5R, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ughh I was going to do W2D2 tonight after the little kids went to bed but in the space of 30mins the weather has turned and we now have torrential rain! I guess I could still go out but I would most likely get blown away :laugh: May have to turn to plan B and jump on the treadmill instead, I was really looking forward to getting to run outside :grumble:
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Whew! So glad W2D2 is over!
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you sonyachan! W2D2 done. Here are today's run stats. Speed is picking up but it certainly isn't any easier by the end :) .

Distance: 2.27 mi
    Walk Pace: 15:05/mi
    Run Pace: 9:35/mi
    Cal Burned: 203

I'm kinda excited about my run on Friday. Going to the mountains of NC for a little vaca. I see some trail running in my future!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Off to the gym soon to do W2D2!! Not feeling my best today but I'm gonna get it done, already logged on MFP :) Hope everyone's having an awesome week!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I was shocked when I weighed in today and had a 3.5 pound loss is just over a week! I love C25K! :)

10912869.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amandac72
    Options
    Finally completed W2D2. Decided to wait and do it Thursday evening and luckily the weather held out, it was nice actually, cool enough to cool me down after the runs but not too cold!! I quite enjoyed it. I did struggle with the first couple of runs but felt ok by the third run.

sonyachan - woohoo, great loss!! Are you doing other exercise or only C25K?

I have been trying to go to the gym 3 times a week, sometimes doing C25K on the treadmill there and my weight seems to be steadily dropping :happy:
  • amandac72
    Options
    I'm kinda excited about my run on Friday. Going to the mountains of NC for a little vaca. I see some trail running in my future!

Enjoy your vacation, trail running sounds like fun :smile:
  • sonyachan
    Options

sonyachan - woohoo, great loss!! Are you doing other exercise or only C25K?

I am trying to do another exercise about once a week. I think intervals just burn a lot more calories than I realized!
  • speedy001
    speedy001 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    Well done on your c25k challenge I completed this a couple of years ago and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I now consider myself a runner and have completed a couple of 1/2 marathons and am aiming for a full marathon next year. I was seriously just off the couch and didn't know if I could or would complete the whole program so stick with it its worth it. - keep up the great work
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    sonyachan - wow awesome loss even b4 the end of 2nd week

ok guys i was looking at some youtube videos yesterday found this interesting stuff, treadmill in a unique way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLD5TOi6g4&feature=BFp&list=PLB0D3DB75C4100CC1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKk1rkFGoNQ&feature=BFa&list=PLB0D3DB75C4100CC1&lf=BFp
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've just noticed this topic now :)

I'm doing the C25K too, my next run is going to be the Week 3, run 3.

It will be lovely knowing you guys are all on the journey too! My projected end date is 24th December.

I have a great little iPhone app called get running, it's such a perfect C25K app!
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    W2D3 done on the treadmill this evening. Warm up and cool down done @ 3 mph. Running and walking intervals done @ 6 mph and 3.5 mph respectively.
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    W2D3 completed

Starting Weight: 288
    CW-287
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17
    Bust(fullest): 44
    Waist(narrowest): 45
    Belly around navel: 50
    Hips(widest): 53
    Thighs (widest): 28
    calves-20.5R, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Still a day behind but W2D2 complete. Sonyachan fantastic weight loss! I loss nearly a lb (0.8) this week. I'm so close to being out of the 140's, and I hope I can do it before Thanksgiving.
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to week 3 :wink:

2909849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    awesome guys

30lbsbydecember- join in
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing AWESOME!!!!
    I am still out swollen ankle... :( BOO
    Glad you guys are doing so great!!! YEAH!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Well I am down a pound this week after a ridiculously long plateau! YAY! I don't know whether or not C25K was the reason for this, or maybe it was just finally time for my body to give up and lose some weight! Definitely a good motivator to keep it up :)

I am very sore today from my No More Trouble Zones DVD yesterday, and may have to wait til tomorrow to get W2 D3 done, but it WILL be done :) Keep up the amazing work everyone!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Week 2 done! I'm pretty sure my C25K app messed up today and had me running for only 60 seconds for a couple of the runs at least. So I did 2 more 90 second jogs while the cool down was going. It's so weird how some days it seems so hard and other days it doesn't. Ready for week 3!