C25K-New Year Challenge

Options

Replies

• greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I missed my run today due to tornados and horrible storms. I really like running outside and I really couldn't bring myself to get on the treadmill - although I should have. I plan to run in the morning and on Saturday, so I'll get all 3 in this week.
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    W3D3 down on to W4 Woot Woot!!

Starting Weight: 288
    CW-285
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17-Nov 13-16.5
    Bust(fullest): 44-Nov 13- 45
    Waist(narrowest): 45 Nov 13- 41
    Belly around navel: 50-Nov 13- 49
    Hips(widest): 53-Nov 13- 52.5
    Thighs (widest): 28-Nov 13- 27
    calves-20.5R, 20L: Nov 13- 19.5, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278 -
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Felt good after completing W3D2, so I decided to do W3D3. Yay, now I'm all caught up!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Complete :happy:

My Husband and I did Day 2 last night, it was a lovely night with a light cool breeze, perfect for running and I really enjoyed it, even added a couple of extra runs at the end!!

So this morning I went to they gym and decided to get Day 3 done because if I leave it to the weekend then I probably won't do it, life gets in the way with the family home :grumble: I so did not enjoy it as much on the treadmill. I think it is because there is too much temptation to watch the clock count down and those 3 minutes just seem soooo long!! Anyway got it done and now a couple of rest days and looking forward to starting week 4 :smile:
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3, and tonight while stretching afterwards, I found a new muscle in my thigh!! I love when this happens! YAY C25K :)
  • greytblackdog
    Options
    I got my run in yesterday, I just couldn't log in to update this page. I wonder why the mobile app doesn't allow for message board postings? Anyhow, I'm getting nervous about next week. I have no idea how I'm going to run for 5 min at a time. I guess I need to slow my pace down. Stats below:

W3D2
    Distance: 2.24 mi
    Walk Pace: 14:34/mi
    Run Pace: 9:41/mi
    Cal Burned: 224

I am down 1lb today, so maybe all this 1200 calorie tracking and running is going somewhere. Happy Friday everyone!
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    im so proud of all u guys,week3 is over
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I wish it was done for me. Still got a sinus infection, though I am recovering. Gonna rest again today and hoping I can run tomorrow or Sunday, so that I'm not too far behind. Good job ladies!
  • greytblackdog
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon. Are you taking anything? I ended up with walking pneumonia twice because I let one go too long without treatment. I hope you can rest this weekend!
    I wish it was done for me. Still got a sinus infection, though I am recovering. Gonna rest again today and hoping I can run tomorrow or Sunday, so that I'm not too far behind. Good job ladies!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon. Are you taking anything? I ended up with walking pneumonia twice because I let one go too long without treatment. I hope you can rest this weekend!

Thank you! Yes, I started on a Z-pack yesterday. I usually don't take antibiotics, but I knew this was a bad sinus infection when I got a fever at work. :( Hopefully I'll be up to running again soon, but I know I need to rest, too.
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options

i hope u get well soon
  • Bovaryoo
    Options
    I find a netti pot helps a lot with sinus infections (although a little gross). Feel better!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I find a netti pot helps a lot with sinus infections (although a little gross). Feel better!

Doin that too! :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 Done! I was so scared to try to run @ 7.0 for 3 mins but I DID IT!

After I finished C25K, I did jogging/walking intervals for 25 mins. I was able to run at 7.5 & 8.0 for 90 secs each and 8.5 & 9.0 for 60 secs each! I was soooo shocked that I was able to accomplish that. :bigsmile:
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 Done! I was so scared to try to run @ 7.0 for 3 mins but I DID IT!

After I finished C25K, I did jogging/walking intervals for 25 mins. I was able to run at 7.5 & 8.0 for 90 secs each and 8.5 & 9.0 for 60 secs each! I was soooo shocked that I was able to accomplish that. :bigsmile

well done! we r just half way through n u r already doing so good
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Completed W4D1

Starting Weight: 288
    CW-285
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17-Nov 13-16.5
    Bust(fullest): 44-Nov 13- 45
    Waist(narrowest): 45 Nov 13- 41
    Belly around navel: 50-Nov 13- 49
    Hips(widest): 53-Nov 13- 52.5
    Thighs (widest): 28-Nov 13- 27
    calves-20.5R, 20L: Nov 13- 19.5, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278 -
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Week 3 complete! The weather was crappy this week so today was the only chance I got to run outside. I was a little tentative about doing all 3 runs on one day but I decided to give it a shot. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 done!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Week 3 complete! The weather was crappy this week so today was the only chance I got to run outside. I was a little tentative about doing all 3 runs on one day but I decided to give it a shot. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

WOW! You Go Superwoman! :drinker:
  • Bovaryoo
    Options

Wow, great determination!