Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    double post...
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    In December you can start a December thread under "groups" and it will show up in "my topics" like always. I hate being split and having the thread name "HI" but I like the groups, overall, it seems ok.
  • willowautumn07
    willowautumn07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    how do you join a group? do you have to be invited? I sooooo want to join the Like Minded Lushes I need support from people who also like to have their beverages and are still having weight loss success
    :drinker:
  • willowautumn07
    willowautumn07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    it tells me that you have to be a member to post in this group and I can't find a place to say I want to be a member :cry:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    sent you an invite Willow, but you should be able to go to Groups and find any group you want and click "join group"
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I can't get the stupid thread to let me in!!! How the he!! does this work! I need you guys... Please don't leave me behind!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I can't find you guys and I'm like 2 B52's, 4 duck farts, and maybe 5 rum shots in! I need you guys right now! I want to cry.. My husband is leaving in 3 days for an entire month. He is gonna make good money but i have never been away from him or this long. I don't know how to handle it. To top it off TOM is almost here and I am super emotional. I am an emotional wreck right now. I'm going to take another shot. Someone please send me an invite or something... I need you now more than ever!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/622-like-minded-lushes

Aprilstar-there is the link.....come join us :happy:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Poor thing! Did you find us???