Like Minded Lushes - November 2011

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Great job, zip!

2 glasses of wine, 2 double tall vodka sodas.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just joined the lushy group. Between that one and the "cheap wine" group, I'm going to be busy!

I had a glass of pinot grigio last night and a glass of moscato on Wednesday. While I'm still having one, it's a small "1" and I don't feel too horrible about it. I just need to lay off the vodka...I can down that like water!

Haha I'm not following you I promise Dot...

And I drank a Malbec last night. Saved half for tonight.
  • laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ahhhh....my people! i too would've hit my goal long ago if it weren't for wine. just sitting here thinking about what to drink tonight in fact! i tried some of those skinnygirl drinks and - YUCK :sick: . has anyone found any lower calorie alternatives?
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Laura, try Vodka with club soda and fresh squeezed lime and orange wedges.
  • ckoudsi617
    Options
    My penchant for "alkamahol" made me cause myself to regain 14 lbs. of my loss (from a total down of over 60). NO WAY I'm gonna go back to where I was; so effective 11-11-11: NO alcohol at ALL! (We'll see -- not like I never said THAT before, LOL!

Anyway I will be honest, and if I slip, I slip. So far 2 days free; we shall see...

Anyone out there who can both enjoy and regulate, that is AWESOME!!! (Don't think I'm one of them; so I gotta try this.)

Best wishes whatever your choices. Enjoy!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday -1
    Wednesday -2
    Thursday -3
    Friday - 3
    Saturday -4
    Sunday -0 Have no alcohol in the house and will not be going out to purchase any..

Goal was to be under 10 oops over by 3...I want to make until Friday without one.. I am hoping... :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I haven't even bother counting this weekend...

Starting fresh tomorrow!!

Monday, 0 drinks
  • can_tastic
    can_tastic Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lush here!

Headaches from too much alcohol (red wine is my fave) suck - but they are nowhere near as bad as food hangovers. Sugar hangovers are particularly nasty.

In my opinion, it's not the alcohol that's so bad in itself (although have too many stout beers and watch your belly grow) ... it's the drunchies (drunk munchies) that are the real problem. If you can stop yourself from drunching late at night, go for it.

--C
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    didn't have wine after all. Wow I have had an open bottle for 2 days now and have only had one half glass. weird.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I drank alittle too much this weekend, but surprisingly don't feel super ****ty today!!!!
    Yesterday-1 shot of VO, 2 shots of Iced Tea Vodka and 4 1/2 beers (VERY STONG BEERS)!!
    Great day, baked and roasted a chicken, only problem was I was alittle too drunk to really enjoy the food, just shoved it down my gullet :laugh:

Very sad, my husband is going for training tomorrow morning and won't be back until friday night.....I PROBABLY shouldn't drink alone this week, but I most likely will :tongue:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I drank alittle too much this weekend, but surprisingly don't feel super ****ty today!!!!
    Yesterday-1 shot of VO, 2 shots of Iced Tea Vodka and 4 1/2 beers (VERY STONG BEERS)!!
    Great day, baked and roasted a chicken, only problem was I was alittle too drunk to really enjoy the food, just shoved it down my gullet :laugh:

Very sad, my husband is going for training tomorrow morning and won't be back until friday night.....I PROBABLY shouldn't drink alone this week, but I most likely will :tongue:

My boyfriend is away for business until Friday as well. Going to try for 0's again until Friday. He mentioned maybe doing a long weekend in Puerto Rico this coming weekend but I'm not sure if it's final or not. He has all next week off and we have 2 Thanksgivings, so 0's for that week are out of the question haha. My team is the MNF game tonight so no drinks may be tough but we will see what happens!
  • kblue2007
    Options

My boyfriend is away for business until Friday as well. Going to try for 0's again until Friday. He mentioned maybe doing a long weekend in Puerto Rico this coming weekend but I'm not sure if it's final or not. He has all next week off and we have 2 Thanksgivings, so 0's for that week are out of the question haha. My team is the MNF game tonight so no drinks may be tough but we will see what happens!

Yes I saw your post earlier.....football just isn't the same without a few brews :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Plan is a big zero for tonight!!

Monday, 0 drinks
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Sunday -0
    Monday -1 red wine
    Tuesday - 0 (daughter is getting induced will be in the hospital):drinker:
    Wednesday - ?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I don't like this group thing, I just like my lush thread the way it was...now, half the peeps are here and half over there

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0 weigh-in tomorrow
  • rjadams
    Options
    I don't like this group thing, I just like my lush thread the way it was...now, half the peeps are here and half over there

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Monday, 0
    I hear that. I am so confused.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yeah I'm kind of posting to both.....too much time on my hands, YES YES I do :laugh:
  • rjadams
    Options
    We've done gone and formed a group. Follow us http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/392419-hi?page=3#posts-5449190
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Monday, 0
    I hear that. I am so confused.

I noticed today that nnce you post on a group thread, it shows up under My Topics.
    Hope that helps.....:flowerforyou:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Maybe we could keep this thread for our daily/weekly goals and whatnot and then use the groups for things like recipes, recommendations, vents, motivational threads, etc.

I didn't have any the last two nights! Whoo!

Lots on Sunday though...