Rude people

Options

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Tell me where you live, I will shank this b*tch for you!
  • Lewisgrl23
    Lewisgrl23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I promise you, she chose the right one, because she needed a verbal lashing for that crap!!!!

Don't allow others to diminish your self esteem. I know it hurt you. It hurt me to read it. Unfortunately people target people because of their own unhappiness. What's on the outside isn't what matters.

But next time, "HANDLE THAT BROAD" lol, just kidding... No... I'm serious. I did like the, " Do we know each other" question, say with attitude. Then follow it up with, without allowing her to answer, because you're staring and that's really bizarre, then throw your hand up!!!! Just fun to think about how you could have handle that chick!!!! Need you to watch some Real House Wives... Pick one any one same buffonery... but it's fun to watch!!!

Take care doll and keep your head up!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That woman deserves a punch in the baby-maker.

My friend _beachgirl_ would say she deserves a kick in the taco... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought this, too! Gotta love Coach Sylvester references.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    wait, was she very old? Maybe she had a mini stroke.

I guess I'm trying to make excuses for her behavior because it is horrible to think someone would be that way on purpose.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Prejudice for other cultures is socially unaccetable, but commenting on someone's weight still isn't. I'm sorry you had to hear that, makes me wonder how she was was raised. The best i can suggest to you is think of a come-back, should you ever run into her again. something like "I can lose weight, you can't lose ugly"
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am horrified for you. Poor thing. What an aweful human being. And the worst part is, when you hear something so unexpectedly shocking, it's hard to come up with a quick response.

I agree with the other poster who asked if the tea burned her face-that's what she deserved.

(((HUGS)))
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    To bad you didn't know that was coming..you could have said "well, I hate having ugly b*tches watch me eat!"

What a horrible experience...sorry you had to deal with that! Some people don't deserve to be walking among society!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    that's just plain ****ty. sorry if the language offends anyone but it is really ****ty that a person, many of them, are out there just being *kitten*. i mean really why? whats the point? why be so mean? oh wait i know why your a douche bag...to make your self feel better about your own insecurities....duh i should have known. and that's really all it is..she was probably pissed off because some one gave her the herpes and just had to take it out on someone else. sorry her verbal pouncing bag had to be you...but look at the bight side...she cant get rid of her herpes...but we can lose the weight with some effort! screw the herpes people of the world
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow. All I can say is I would have left there in handcuffs. I agree with a previous poster. I have some major anger issues, and I can assure you it wouldn't have ended well for that...um, woman.

Don't let stupid people like that get you down. This thread has really got my blood boiling already! Ugh!!!
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    To bad you didn't know that was coming..you could have said "well, I hate having ugly people watch me eat!"

What a horrible experience...sorry you had to deal with that!

That's awesome!
  • jlafas1981
    Options
    WOW!!!! several minutes after reading your post I am still in shock. I am so sorry this happen to you I can totally relate as just last week my coworker told me how much prettier I woudl be if I was skinny like my other coworker.

People say these ugly things to make themselves feel better I hope you are pulling strength from her comment as you are in a far better place then she is. *HUGS*
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    What a *****!! I would have bought a nice cream one and shoved it right in her face. She is obviously such a discusting and negative person. Karma will see her right. Well done you on drinking tea and treating your child.

Screw her!!!
    Big hug I am sooo sorry you had to meet such a monster on a day you were doing something nice xxx
  • RafterRattler
    Options
    As much as I agree this woman deserved a b*tch slap, I think we all need to prepare ourselves for more of this. The media, health insurance companies, and now corporations are turning us in to the new smokers. We 'jolly' folk are probably going to have to deal with a lot more discrimination going forward. It's sad - especially for those of us who really want to lose, eat healthy, etc, but still struggle.

BTW, does anyone else really hate it when some skinny b*tch puts on a fat suit for a news segment to highlight 'what fat people have to deal with'? Do you find it insulting that they think they ACTUALLY are feeling what it is like? Sorry...we were on the topic of rude people, so I figured I'd ask...
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    By the way...don't let this get to you....it's not personal...this woman is clearly not right in the head to A. Think like that and B. think she has the right to talk to anyone like that.

Again, I commend you for not ripping her a new *kitten*.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    That woman deserves a punch in the baby-maker.

I was thinkin slap in the face but ... yours is funnier.

Either way I sure wouldn't be crying over it. Turn this around into positive motivation and give that B-word a beat down if you see her punk azz again.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    This website (and all social networks) are full of RUDE people and people that think they are better than every one else. Add in the element of fitness, nutrition, and weight loss and you have a fire storm.

Just stand your ground and ignore anyone (or block them) that you don't like on here or anyone that is mean. You're here for you and you alone.

Ummm...did you even read the post?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    As much as I agree this woman deserved a b*tch slap, I think we all need to prepare ourselves for more of this. The media, health insurance companies, and now corporations are turning us in to the new smokers. We 'jolly' folk are probably going to have to deal with a lot more discrimination going forward. It's sad - especially for those of us who really want to lose, eat healthy, etc, but still struggle.

BTW, does anyone else really hate it when some skinny b*tch puts on a fat suit for a news segment to highlight 'what fat people have to deal with'? Do you find it insulting that they think they ACTUALLY are feeling what it is like? Sorry...we were on the topic of rude people, so I figured I'd ask...

YES!!! The fat suit thing irritates me. They can take it off when they get home in the matter of 5 minutes....we can take it off if we want to but it'll take us months/years to do so...it is kind of silly.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    By the way this reminds me of something that happened to me the other day and happens a lot. People who are not handicapped using handicapped parking spots.

I was at the grocery, saw an open handicapped spot and was turning to take it, when a woman whipped into it from the other side. No handicap tag or plate. I had stopped in the road when she saw my handicap placard hanging from the mirror. She said, oh I'll go move it. I told her no worries, twas OK, that her mental disability was harder to see than physical ones that I have. She stood there shell-shocked while I grabbed another parking spot and went into the store.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I would have b*itch slapped her
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    "I WOULD CALL YOU A C**T BUT YOU LACK THE DEPTH AND WARMTH...."
    "I HATE HEARING IDIOTS BUT YOU SEEM TO KEEP OPENING THAT LOVELY MOUTH OF YOURS"
    I TRY REALLY HARD TO REMAIN KIND IN THE FACE OF HATE BUT I HAVE HAD SOO MANY MOMENTS LIKE THIS I HAVWE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR. I'VE HAD A MILKSHAKE THROWN AT ME WHILE WALKING. EVEN HAD A CHEESBURGER THROWN OUT THE WINDOW OF A PASSING CAR WHILE THEY YELLED "LOSE SOME ****ING WEIGHT FATTY!"
    MANY AWKWARD STARES WHILE EATING, HAD OLDER WOMEN GRAB MY STOMACH AND ASK IF I REALLY NEEDED THE ICE CREAM I WAS EATING...I COULD GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THIS.
    WE JUST HAVE TO FORGIVE THEM, OR LET THEIR WORDS HURT US EVEN AFTER THEY LEAVE PATH.
    I'M SORRY SHE WAS SO RUDE TO YOU. I WOULD HAVE GLADLY CALLED HER OUT IN FRONT OF THE STORE :)