Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options
Hi all

I am someone who needs support to carry on and really want to complete the 30 DS.....but I can't do it alone!

Planning on starting Saturday which will mean my last workout would be on Christmas Day. I was wondering if anyone was up for joining me in the challenge?

It will be 10 days each level with a weekly weigh in on Saturdays. We can post our starting weight and key measurements and support each other through it

Level 1: 26th November - 5th December
Level 2: 6th December - 15th December
Level 3: 16th December - 25th December

Let me know :-)

Replies

• Jadesfattorment
    Options
    Oh yay! I'll be starting the 30 DS too soon. What weights are you using? But I can't meausre (Don't have meaures.) and I don't own a scale right now but I'd love to suppot you! :)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now - add me !!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would love to start it with you!! Let me know :D
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I did day 3, level one of the shred yesterday, add me if you like xx
  • lsunderl
    Options
    I too need something/someone to force me to do it! Count me IN!

I'm already on my last day of Level 1, but I will do some extra days of Level 3 right before Christmas because I'll know I'll need it then! :)

Woo hoo :)
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great! I'll be starting with 2.5lbs weights as my arm muscles are quite weak. Maybe move up when (or if) it gets too easy

The more the merrier!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have bad hands so I wont be using weights just doing the movements and I'm not sure I can do the press ups yet but I will be starting probably tomorrow or sat too so if you want to add me that would be great :)
  • slimndownat48
    slimndownat48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
    This just maybe the challenge I need!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I have bad hands so I wont be using weights just doing the movements and I'm not sure I can do the press ups yet but I will be starting probably tomorrow or sat too so if you want to add me that would be great :)

I think it's still a challenge without those bits :)
  • fininski
    Options
    I started yesterday!
    Im looking forward to moving onto ripped in 30 in the new year, i also want to do 6 week 6 pack and the killer buns and thighs DVD (which i dont think comes out in the UK till after xmas unless Amazon is lying to me?)
    Think ive got my work cut out for me, but i really want it!

Add me if you like!
  • shaunamc
    Options
    I'm in, add me!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I currently do 3 days biking each week, 3 days walking but have been slack about upper body work. I would love to join. My husband and I are leaving xmas day for a 11 day vaca in the sun and I would like my arms to look good in a tank top.
    I will start tomorrow on the 25th.
    :happy:
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    fyi
    I modify high impact moves because of a bad knee
    I have done the first several days before, but never finished and I want to get it all done this time.
    I use a variety of weights for different exercises 2.5, 5, 8 and 10 pound weights.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I think we are getting a good group together!

If everyone posts or messages me their weight (and measurments if wanted) tomorrow, I can start a nice chart to keep tabs on our progress as a group

I think the feeling of completing the last one on Christmas morning with be a massive sense of accomplishment :smile:
  • gem975
    gem975 Posts: 29
    Options
    Yes, Yes, Yes! Im in! I'll be a day ahead (Australia) but im pretty excited. I only have 5kg weights.. hopefully I dont kill myself lol
  • alisadee
    alisadee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi sounds great I'm in.
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woooooh just what I needed! I received the DVD yesterday! I had a quick look at the workouts and was like "oh level one seems really easy i hope I didn't waste my money"....yes ehm.... it is NOT easy! I just did my first workout of Level 1 this morning and sweat was running down my face! I used 2.5 weights but had to switch to 1.25 occasionally when I noticed that I lost my form.....

I am so curious of how much I will change in 30 days! Bring it on ladies! We can do it! x
  • carly091
    Options
    I have a similar DVD, with weights and cardiovascular sections and would like to take part, count me in please.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Great!

I've started the spreadsheet so am ready for all the numbers :)
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous wedding dress!

I just did it just want to say you might find it a bit boring to do one level 10 days in a row, its ok to mix it up a bit - like do l1 on alternate days and L2 on alternate days. Sometimes I did two levels in one day, one in the morning and another in the evening.
    You will get great results and its such a short time commitment there are no excuses!!!!