Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I used a self timer on my camera, put it on a desk or something and make sure its facing where Im going to be then just press the shutter and it should work.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 day shred :)
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Done with my day 4 level 1, I found I could do a little better of the push up, jumping jacks as well I don't really compete with the girls I do it at my own pace if i feel it's to much for me to handle I slow it down. But today I did finish all the way:wink: , not as fast but all the way if that makes sense:happy: I took my picture with my cell phone in the bath room mirror captures everything.
    good luck ladies.:flowerforyou:
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Done with my day 4 level 1, I found I could do a little better of the push up, jumping jacks as well I don't really compete with the girls I do it at my own pace if i feel it's to much for me to handle I slow it down. But today I did finish all the way:wink: , not as fast but all the way if that makes sense:happy: I took my picture with my cell phone in the bath room mirror captures everything.
    good luck ladies.:flowerforyou:

Well done!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hmm, push ups make me nervous about falling on my nose so I prefer a solid all-out half one. Other than that I follow Natalie the advanced girl.

I am using 2.3kgs weights throughout and dropping to 1.1kgs just for the lateral raise with side squats at the end, do you think that's heavy enough?

xx

I would say wait until you can use the 2.3kgs with the final arm exercise then move on as I know L2 has quite a bit of arm work

I'm using 2.5kgs at the moment and it's not easy! Sometimes I do lower the arms slightly for the anterior raises (i.e. not quite up to my eyes) but that's what I am working to

xx
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm using 5 lbs weights. I can do the 1st set of arm raises, at the end. But by the 2nd set. They may not be making it eye level.:noway:
    Each time I do the shred I make it farther. Woohoo!!
    On the push ups, I've been able to do the 1st set without modifying. And 5 of the 2nd set. Then I have to modify. I follow Natalie the whole time.
    This is my 2nd round of the 30 DS. Just to give you guys motivation and also to prove this workout WORKS. My results were 12.5 inches lost, 8lbs lost. For 30 days of work I think that is good results. Probably would have seen better results if I'd eaten healthier.
    Anywho, good luck ladies. Stick to it!
    If you want to add me as a friend just let me know were doing the shred together. :wink:
  • Keepingmygoal
    Options
    I JUST finished my first day doing the shred!! I'm using 5lb weights, and I've gotta say, it kicked my butt (literally!). Hoping I can stay motivated and have the time through all the Christmas stuff coming up.

How is everyone doing so far on the program?!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this group! I know its a tad late but I will double up to catch up to you! That way by the 6th I will start level 2! Please Add me! Weight is 146.4lbs as of this morning!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    You have been added!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I JUST finished my first day doing the shred!! I'm using 5lb weights, and I've gotta say, it kicked my butt (literally!). Hoping I can stay motivated and have the time through all the Christmas stuff coming up.

How is everyone doing so far on the program?!

Doing OK - despite this being a very busy social week. Doing L1 D4 tonight then up at 5:40am to do day 5 - then a team night out
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done! I was soo so close to not doing it though )= which makes me really angry at myself... but then I was too curious because I want to know so badly how much i will change and i want to be able to say yes I've been shredded!!! :)
    I also walked (involuntarily) to work this morning (45min) because of a major traffic jam :) whoop

and also, I thought i was quite fit but apparently i was wrong... I can use heavier weights for the chest flies but besides that i am pretty much on 1.5kg (3lbs?) weights... :/ i think i might have a little work to do there....
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm sure you guys are right.

Well done CS on your first shred round, some great results there, I have sent you a friend request.

Is there a decent healthy eating plan you'd recommend? I am still struggling with the goal settings on MFP, I do a lot of exercise and then try to take weekends off training.

xx
  • ebreeba
    Options
    can u tell me what this is? sorry to be so duhhhhm!?

ill do it - whatever it is lol
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    I DID IT!!! I HAVENT DONE THIS IS SOOOOO LONG.. AND I AM SOO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR FINISHING IT!!! GOOO ME!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! MEANS A LOT :D
  • lstd
    lstd Posts: 40
    Options
    count me in.. i will be doing a 5k challenge too my I need the strength training too
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 7 :)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    can u tell me what this is? sorry to be so duhhhhm!?

ill do it - whatever it is lol

It's an exercise DVD called the 30 day shred....if you don't have it I recommend getting it!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I DID IT!!! I HAVENT DONE THIS IS SOOOOO LONG.. AND I AM SOO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR FINISHING IT!!! GOOO ME!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! MEANS A LOT :D

Well done and keep it up! We'll all be there doing it with you
  • mrsc86
    Options
    count me in.. i will be doing a 5k challenge too my I need the strength training too

Hi

Can you let me know your current weight (as of Saturday if you have it)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Keep up the good work shredders and I'll be back tomorrow!