Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was out of my house for a day so I couldn't do the shred on saturday :/ I'm a day behind but I wanna catch back up... maybe I'll just do 9 days of level one? hm.. I wanna finish on Christmas! I think I might do that bc level one is getting too easy anyways :laugh:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    OK, tonight's deal was a bit stressful. I was trying to put on the DVD 30DS and for some strange reason he DVD played wasn't able to read my disk...???? I was getting mad, So I went and put down my youngest and there I sat and thought the entire level 1 out. I took my stop watch and killed the workout - with out the disc! Good thing that I've done this for a few days!!!! SO Day 6 Level 1 Done!!! Not sure what I'll do for the second level.. :noway: WEll to another day down and another day forward.. Have a good night!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    uff Day 9 Level 1 done. Today was dreadful! my arms just feel like wobbly flubber.... I can do the (lady) push ups much better now but the arm raises in both the exercises just kill me... same as the lunges )=
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Managed to put on a pound this week - hopefully some of that will be from building muscle

In terms of your weights, I only have numbers for...

Mrsc86
    Stef Thi
    libland
    kcb315
    LayinHandz

Get them in!!!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    L1D10 complete! Final count on girlie pushups - 24 the first set and 15 the second! Was barely able to do 20 total when I started 10 days ago.. Onway to L2. Have a great day everyone.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    L1D10 complete! Final count on girlie pushups - 24 the first set and 15 the second! Was barely able to do 20 total when I started 10 days ago.. Onway to L2. Have a great day everyone.

Well done! Bet you feel great for completing it and getting stronger!

I'll be doing day 10 after work today and then the express 20 min Zumba to boost my cardio a bit
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Okay I am checking in ladies: I am no where near the end of level 1 but I will be starting level 2 tomorrow. I have been doubling up on Level 1 so yesterday I completed Level 1 day 5 and 6. Today I will do Level 1 day 7 and 8 and for tue and wed I will be doing level 1 and level 2 together! I can now do level 1 back to back and not break too much of a sweat...I feel it is getting easire, but yeah I looked at level 2 and I too am terrified LOL!!!

I think my starting weight was 146lb and as of today I am 144.4lbs. I went from doing about 40 girly push ups (because I am doing the video back to back) to know still doing girly push ups but got about 60 done last night!

Lets see how today treats me!

Edit: My starting weight was 146.4lbs ( I lost 2lbs!!!) :happy:
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level1 completed but I doubled up a couple of days so i'll be moving up to level 2 with everyone else tomorrow. Were doing it ladies. I'm down to 135.2 today so excited.
  • caitylynn62
    Options
    Last day of level one! Started out at 143ish now down to 140! can't wait to move on
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    completed level one today and will start level two tomorrow.
    Started at 181.5 and weigh now 178.0 down 4 pounds :bigsmile:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I completely fell off the grid, I lost the battle of letting work get in the way. I did however only miss a couple of days which is better than the past. I am on Day 6 but will pull some double days to get myself back on track. I unfortunately stayed the same weight at 168 :(

Sounds like everyone is doing great. Way to go ladies! I will become a much better contributer to this group!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi All

Still waiting on weights from these people...

alisadee
    IsunderI
    dippystick
    januarygal
    bethany_22
    carly091
    slimndownat48
    freedomtennis
    jennipooh82
    Itummonds42
    crystalslight
    jinglett
    kbrodzen
    angbieb
    vger11

Let me know if you dont want to participate and I'll take you off my chart :smile:

From those I do have, we lost 26.6lbs (or an average of 2.4lbs per person)! Fantastic going - well done all

Now onto L2 - I am actually scared!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi All

From those I do have, we lost 26.6lbs (or an average of 2.4lbs per person)! Fantastic going - well done all

That is so amazing! well done us!!!!!!!!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    D1L2 complete... made it through... wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (of course there was a lot of modification). I am pretty sure I won't be able to move my arms by the end of the day. I took measurements this morning. I lost about 1/2 inch in most areas except my torso - I lost 2 inches in 10 DAYS! Have a great day everyone and happy shredding.
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Level two was a bit to much for me,:grumble: did a lot of modifying but still stayed with it.:drinker:
    Like level 1 I didn't think I could do it and here I'm in level 2 a few more days of it and I'm sure I can keep up:wink: at least not so much modifying of it :ohwell: here's to trying and not giving up:drinker:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Level two was a bit to much for me,:grumble: did a lot of modifying but still stayed with it.:drinker:
    Like level 1 I didn't think I could do it and here I'm in level 2 a few more days of it and I'm sure I can keep up:wink: at least not so much modifying of it :ohwell: here's to trying and not giving up:drinker:

I'll be doing mine in a couple of hours and will be modifying like crazy most probably
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi All

That is so amazing! well done us!!!!!!!!!

Yay to us!!! And I am scared as well! I should be doing mine tonight after the kids are down for the night! Can't wait to hear how everyone did!
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    On Level 1 Day 9 today and have gone from 145 to 140 lbs and lost one inch in my tummy!! Loving it!!
  • caitylynn62
    Options
    about to start level 2..this should be interesting...
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Aaargh, I've not done the shred since last thursday which was level one day nine, I was away in France fri-sun, I'll get back on it tomorrow, I've been shattered today but made a spin class xx