Replies

• zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    thanks my scale shows I have lost 1.6 already :noway:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 Done! Am I the only one, who can barely lift their arms to eye level on the last arm exercise? I'm using 5lbs weights. But my husband was telling me its not that much weight. I totally struggle on those. Plus can't do all the push ups without motifying them. Oh well, hopefully by the day 10 I'll be killing it.
    Way to go ladies! Keep up the hard work. You can do this!!

...that is my most HATED exercise... that and the fake jump rope. I used 3lbs weights and still hated the shoulder raises. Definitely easier by day 10 but still killer. Tell your hubby to do the 30DS and then he can talk hee hee :)
  • lsunderl
    Options
    Going on a mini vacation for a couple days - will be back Thursday and ready to shred!!! Keep going ladies :)
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Note to self: Do NOT do 30 DS in front of husband. He says I should be sore with ALL the grunting I'm doing. Hahaha!

Hope you are all feeling STRONG! Way to go with the dedication.

Day 4 Level 1 DONE. I don't exercise at a specific time. Just whenever I can fit it in.
    You ladies who are waking up at the crack of dawn are my hero's. I can barely wake up in time to get kids ready for school. Although, my baby is keeping me up in the night. Hopefully she'll give mom a good nights sleep soon. :smile:
    Took my before pics yesterday. Can't wait to see our results.
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well done again to those who made todays workout. 3 down 27 to go!

See you all again tomorrow!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures as well. wonder how if any results will show .:happy:
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    did day 4 level one this morning at 530 am! wohoo! Im glad i did because when I got home today i felt very sick. :/
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, tried starting a week ago but fell off the wagon and just started back again today.

my weight is 144lbs

Good luck everyone

Joy
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete
    I have sore lats, delts, and my knees are complaining but I will keep on keeping on !!!!:bigsmile:
    I can feel your pain... literally... I have the same pain and only on my second day... Keep it up we'll get through it!

Day 2 Level 1....Done!
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Too late to join? I can get my measurements up tonight...
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures as well. wonder how if any results will show .:happy:

Me too!!!. I'm hoping for some good results too...:happy:
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    I started shredding then found this support group, I'm on day 4. I find myself able to do more of the workout, but still extremely sore. Wonder if all 10 days will be like this? Plus I swear my knees are breaking Lol But I feel awesome when I am done!! :happy: Happy shredding everyone!!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1
    I found yall friday, but didn't get back in time over the weekend.
    CW: 162.9

Had to forgo the weights just to get my form ... but I got thru the who shabang!
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ok just trying to catch up here did Level 1 this morning and just did it again tonight Yay!!!!. Since I took those 5 days off I'm trying to catch up to you ladies so I can make the move to level 2 on Dec 6th. Still having difficulty with the push ups and those dreaded arm lifts in the last set. Glad I'm not the only one with weak arms.
    I'm sure we'll be great by day 10
    Congrats to all
    Guess I'll try getting up earlier and working them in by 5:30 since my daughter is up by 6am
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Just as a reminder for the veterans of the group and some info for the newbies, the schedule is...

Level 1: 26th November - 5th December
    Level 2: 6th December - 15th December
    Level 3: 16th December - 25th December

Now - for some of you lovely lot, this may mean you need to double up one day if you joined in after Saturday to make sure we are all feeling the final day of level 3 on Xmas morning as this is when we will need the most support

Good luck for day 4! I shall be doing mine this evening, then D5 L1 nice and early tomorrow :happy:

Keep shreddin'!!!!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Ugh.... day 4 done.... and because it is pouring rain I did 20 minutes of Zumba (well, my white girl can't dance version) to make up for not walking the dog this morning.

Have a great day everyone
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I did days 1-3 of level one last week mon to wed, and then days 3-6 from sunday last week to this morning. I feel as fit as a fiddle, it's getting easier and easier. I am tempted to move up to level two and/or start doing another JM video in the evenings. What does anyone think?

I swear my arms and abs look better already but there is no scales joy yet really I am still fluctutating wildly between 177-180 (this is probably also due to heavy evening meals the past two days also TOM happening later this week). I was too embarassed to take before and after pictures and I couldn't really figure out how to get the camera going on my own - any ideas?

xx
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I find my weight a bit odd - it fluctuates, then does nothing and then falls off - repeat cycle!

Are you doing everything on level 1 to the max (full push ups, what weights are you doing the lifts with etc?)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hmm, push ups make me nervous about falling on my nose so I prefer a solid all-out half one. Other than that I follow Natalie the advanced girl.

I am using 2.3kgs weights throughout and dropping to 1.1kgs just for the lateral raise with side squats at the end, do you think that's heavy enough?

xx
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I started today so am only on day 1 at the moment. I thought I was pretty fit but I had to take a break inbetween and jumping jacks were making me feel very queasy, anyone else find tummy fat bouncing up and down makes you feel ill. Even with a sports bra I was worried about black eyes haha. Good work so far everyone :)