Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'm on Day 3 Level 1. I'm weighing in @ 150. My kids lost my measuring tape. So, I don't have measurements yet. Hoping by doing this through the Holidays I lose weight instead of gain weight. Happy Shredding ladies. I 'm giving this dvd to friends for Christmas :wink:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 level one today!!!xx
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ok all closing the group now so everyone is on the same page. That's it all...let's do this!!!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    D2 L1 Complete!! Aghhh the pain......lol ;)
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 Done! Am I the only one, who can barely lift their arms to eye level on the last arm exercise? I'm using 5lbs weights. But my husband was telling me its not that much weight. I totally struggle on those. Plus can't do all the push ups without motifying them. Oh well, hopefully by the day 10 I'll be killing it.
    Way to go ladies! Keep up the hard work. You can do this!!
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    I think we are getting a good group together!

If everyone posts or messages me their weight (and measurments if wanted) tomorrow, I can start a nice chart to keep tabs on our progress as a group

I think the feeling of completing the last one on Christmas morning with be a massive sense of accomplishment :smile:

I would love to join this.. but i cant start till tonight?? is that ok??
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    OMG! Awesome idea! I got the DVD months ago and still haven't taken it out of the wrap! So I need to get weights; is there anything else? Should we post our measurements and weight?
    This is exciting!!:smile:12867208.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 completed! I pushed my self really hard today!! I think I'm going to start doing it first thing in the morning..out of curiosity...what time does everyone else do it at? :)
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    forgot to mention my weight 181.0
  • freedomtennis
    freedomtennis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No, you're not the only one. The eye-level thing - PLEASE! Not there yet. Have trouble with the push-ups too. But, in a few days I believe things will get better. Hang in there.
  • zee1957
    Options
    i do mine right after I had my first cup of coffee, its best for me just to do it before I get to busy.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well here is day one for me and D1L1 completed and I feel like Jello from my arms to my thighs!! Well I hope this keeps me up to what I should be doing... Please add me if you like support , ideas and just an honest friend! Just please try to leave a comment :)
  • lsunderl
    Options
    D3 L1 Done! Am I the only one, who can barely lift their arms to eye level on the last arm exercise? I'm using 5lbs weights. But my husband was telling me its not that much weight. I totally struggle on those. Plus can't do all the push ups without motifying them. Oh well, hopefully by the day 10 I'll be killing it.
    Way to go ladies! Keep up the hard work. You can do this!!

...that is my most HATED exercise... that and the fake jump rope. I used 3lbs weights and still hated the shoulder raises. Definitely easier by day 10 but still killer. Tell your hubby to do the 30DS and then he can talk hee hee :)
  • lsunderl
    Options
    D1 of L2... done.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

Well...this is our group :)

I have been through all the posts and messages I had before the end of Sunday and the following is our list of members

Mrsc86 148.4
    alisadee 216
    Stef Thi 167.5
    libland 217.8
    k8es 168
    IsunderI 160
    dippystick 192
    januarygal 182.5
    alyssiawood 150
    bethany_22 132.8
    carly091 165
    slimndownat48 195.2
    kcb315 256.2
    freedomtennis 165
    caitylynn62 143
    zee1957 181
    LayinHandz 260.4
    jennipooh82 201.1
    Itummonds42 257
    crystalslight 150
    jinglett 204
    kbrodzen 255.5
    angbieb 186

Please do let me know if I have missed you off

In other news - D3 L1 done at 5:30am today!!!! So impressed with myself
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done you! I am sitting here writing this with sweat running down my face! I can proudly join the group of Day 3 Level1 DONE! :D
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 done.... 4:45am is awfully early to do jumping jacks and lunges.... joints are not quite awake yet.... but it is over for the day.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I agree - 4:45 is very early for jumping jacks - makes my 5:30 seem a bit weak! lol
  • zee1957
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself being that I haven't done exercise for almost 20 years :laugh: and here I'm on my day 3 level 1.
    yesterday my thighs were so sore that i couldn't go up a couple of stairs :grumble: but I woke up feeling a lot better.:love:
    Is anyone in this group around my age ? I'm 54 just trying to see what I'm up against :flowerforyou:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Well done zee!