Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When you enter in your excercise for D1 L1 do you put it in as aerobic excericse???

I was wondering what we are all logging this as too.
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When you enter in your excercise for D1 L1 do you put it in as aerobic excericse???

I was wondering what we are all logging this as too.

I think most log it as circuit training. For 20 mins I do 140 cals and I'm 148lbs if that helps
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yep that helps. Thanks
  • ashgirl261
    Options
    What a great idea!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a little late..my starting weight is 143. I went for a run today then completed day 2 of level one and it went pretty good! I'm going to be sore tomorrow though.
  • lsunderl
    Options
    I'm a little ahead of everybody but don't always have the chance to do it every day. D10 of L1 complete. On to Level 2... eep! :smile:
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I just started this morning level 1 day one :wink:
    I'm 54 years old my birthday was Thanksgiving :laugh: and i realize I'm either way to old for this viedo or just way out of shape I couldn't jump :mad:
    As I was starting the DVD 10 minutes into it I was about to give up and hubby join in and kept me motivated :blushing: it was a good work out.
    Here's my weight as of today 180.0 and I'm 4.9 :flowerforyou:
    let me know if i can still join.
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    My starting weight is 260.4 :grumble:
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 complete (: So proud of myself!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I just started this morning level 1 day one :wink:
    I'm 54 years old my birthday was Thanksgiving :laugh: and i realize I'm either way to old for this viedo or just way out of shape I couldn't jump :mad:
    As I was starting the DVD 10 minutes into it I was about to give up and hubby join in and kept me motivated :blushing: it was a good work out.
    Here's my weight as of today 180.0 and I'm 4.9 :flowerforyou:
    let me know if i can still join.

Of course you can!
  • freedomtennis
    freedomtennis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day one, level 1 of The Shred complete. Had a tough time! This is no joke, but will push through. Also, had a rude surprise on the scale. I'm at 165. Is that possible? Oh well. mrsc86: would you mind updating the chart so that my weight so that my weight is accurate? I don't want to mess up our data.

Good job everyone!
  • freedomtennis
    freedomtennis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the Shred complete. Tough going, but pushing through. Had a rude surprise on the scale this morning. Weighed in at 165. How is that possible? I was 163 yesterday. I guess it could be any number of things. That's what keeps this interesting, isn't it?

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I was wondering if it was too late to jump in. I just saw this post and knew that I had this DVD, and I found it!! So I would love to join. I think I could use the accountability... I will start today!!!
    Oh yeah, add me if you want :smile: just make sure to leave a comment like joining the 30 DS challenge with me! Thanks!

I just noticed that you want weights as well... well I weighted in at 201.1 :) not a great number but one of the lowest in a very long time!! So anything lower then that I will be just as proud!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Course you can join in!

I'm away from my PC today so I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow and post it so we can see our group and get to know who we are working with

In other news....D2 L1 complete :happy:
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    can i join or is it too late?
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Course. Let me know your weight and I'll pop you into the spreadsheet. I'll be closing the group by the end of today. You may have to double up one day to get them all in :tongue:
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    just finish day 2 level 1:yawn: I don't feel as tired as yesterday and I woke up with my upper thighs sore, but as soon as I started moving around it was getting better, I can't keep up very good :ohwell: , I blame it on my weight and that I haven't done any kind of exercise since about 20years ago, i also blame it on my age but then again I see older ladies in their 60;s that can move better than i can :smile: Good luck everyone!
  • jinglett
    Options
    I am on day 5 but would like to join this group too! I will send measurements later today. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete
    I have sore lats, delts, and my knees are complaining but I will keep on keeping on !!!!:bigsmile:
  • ltummonds42
    ltummonds42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late, I wasn't online at all yesterday. My starting weight is 257. I am doing D1L1 today!